Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What really annoys you? - HSN forum - Page 3

What really annoys you?

179 replies to this topic

#41 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Nov 24 2005, 09:37 PM)
- Weirdo innurnet boys asking for a date after talking to you for ten minutes

View Post

that'll be me then

btw im not wierd just a tenny wee bit eccentric

#42 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE(werlop @ Nov 24 2005, 11:06 AM)
Why does no textbook that I can find have proper coverage of the anastomoses of the limbs??

View Post

i was wondering that myself

#43 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Nov 25 2005, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE(werlop @ Nov 24 2005, 11:06 AM)
Why does no textbook that I can find have proper coverage of the anastomoses of the limbs??

View Post

i was wondering that myself

View Post

yep, me too. It's been troubling me for days...

#44 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:44 PM

cliques

#45 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 06:51 PM

oh ive got anew one:

People! laugh.gif

especially driving people who just dont realise that i sometimes forget that theres traffic lights and nearly run me over! its disgusting laugh.gif

#46 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:01 PM

OH

a bus almost did that to me today!! It wasnt going really fast, but i was half way over the road and it wasnt stopping. Honestly, youd think with a hat of my luminosity it'd see clear and stop. Maybe it thought i was rainbow in the sky and it was racing towards the pot of gold. rolleyes.gif

#47 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:08 PM

Emo kids annoy me.

#48 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:44 PM

neds.

#49 skint_student

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:23 PM

Emo kids annoy me too. Here's a rather amusing website on a similar theme

http://www.myspace.com/stophardcoredancing

the videos are hilarious

#50 Katrina

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:58 PM

what are emo kids?

#51 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:00 PM

Literally, emotional kids. See the following page for more descriptions and characterisations:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo+kid
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#52 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:07 PM

Just so y'all know, i am not an emo kid.

#53 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:13 PM

When people stand at the front of the bus when there are perfectly good seats up the back or up the stairs. I can excuse old people from this within reason. It makes it difficult for people to get on and off and the bus driver sometimes thinks the bus is full and drives past bus stops.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#54 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:23 PM

People who push you out of the way to grab a seat on a busy train. A middle-aged woman did that to me. I was in front, opening the door and this woman barges past me and push me out the way to get a seat. Since I have a bad temper when it comes to these kind of things, I had to summon huge amount of self-control to prevent me retaliating. *sigh*

#55 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:26 PM

This is the only situation that big bags are good for you just turn to the side and no one can get past or bash old people out the way, its great! biggrin.gif

#56 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE(skint_student @ Nov 28 2005, 08:23 PM)
Emo kids annoy me too.

View Post

Me too.

The "Oh, I'm so depressed with my well-off, middle-class lifestyle. I have to dye my hair black to, like, totally symbolise my shit life. Like, the other day, my dad said I couldn't go to a My Chemical Romance concert so I totally cut myself -shows papercuts on wrists-. My life is so depressing, and I want to die" kids.

Why don't you do us all a favour and improve the genepool. NOW.

#57 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Nov 29 2005, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE(skint_student @ Nov 28 2005, 08:23 PM)
Emo kids annoy me too.

View Post

Me too.

The "Oh, I'm so depressed with my well-off, middle-class lifestyle. I have to dye my hair black to, like, totally symbolise my shit life. Like, the other day, my dad said I couldn't go to a My Chemical Romance concert so I totally cut myself -shows papercuts on wrists-. My life is so depressing, and I want to die" kids.

View Post

Hmmm, give me a few years to sort that problem out tongue.gif

#58 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Nov 29 2005, 04:05 PM)

View Post

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Agreed! wink.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#59 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:02 PM

people on the internet who hate you for no apparent reason

#60 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE(south lanarkshire jag @ Nov 30 2005, 06:02 PM)
people on the internet who hate you for no apparent reason

View Post

The other 1433 members have had a month to make their mind up about you wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users