Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What really annoys you? - HSN forum

What really annoys you?

179 replies to this topic

#1 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:57 PM

I think the title kinda explains the point, but what really really annoys you??

One of my many things is people who say more nicer, why use both more and the word ending in er? laugh.gif

But you?

#2 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:04 AM

Sitting at 0.10am about to start a personal study to be in by 1.40pm sad.gif

#3 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:19 AM

People that cheat at games.

Also, mornings.
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#4 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:23 AM

The fact that my scroll button on my Acer Touchpad only actually works in EditPlus.

#5 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 21 November 2005 - 10:26 AM

oh oh! this is like the rant and rave thing.. like.. what really grinds your gears!!

well.. let me see.. its endless.. umm.. today.. well i feel like getting at mothers with buggies..
for goodness sake! they act like they are queen's of the bloody road. "excuse me here".. "move now".. "cant u see im with a todler"? "have some respect"..

i mean.. we all were kids once k! and im sure my mum never did anything like that.. infact, im sure i was never put in a wheel barrow like thing. lol.

#6 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:14 AM

idiots that don't let you out your parking space not giving enough room to turn

then have to go down a 1 way system the WRONG way then jeeps who think they're better than everyone else and try and squeeze you onto the pavement just so they can get through

(rant over)

#7 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE(south lanarkshire jag @ Nov 21 2005, 12:14 PM)
idiots that don't let you out your parking space not giving enough room to turn

then have to go down a 1 way system the WRONG way then jeeps who think they're better than everyone else and try and squeeze you onto the pavement just so they can get through

(rant over)

View Post

oh how i agree

#8 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:00 PM

Something that really annoys me is when someone is on msn and wont stop talking to you, when you are simply trying to send 1 or 2 msgs to someone else then get off it to do work. Always happens...usually Dave's fault! Joke.
No, neds annoy me.

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#9 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:37 PM

TRAIN CONDUCTORS! They check your bleeping ticket before you go on the train, when your on the train etc etc.

I'm going to end up sticking my zonecard on my jacket for display so I don't have to keep going into and out my pocket to get it all the time!

#10 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:31 PM

parents who think that harry potter and goblet of fire is going to be ok for their 3 year old kid
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#11 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:46 PM

the coldness felt when you have just got out of bed

bursting for the loo when there aint one nearby

getting out of a 2 door car

out of tune bagpipes (guilty)

msn when you have to wait ageeeees on a reply

#12 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE(dehny @ Nov 21 2005, 03:31 PM)
parents who think that harry potter and goblet of fire is going to be ok for their 3 year old kid

View Post

Seconded. Infact, children in a cinema, full stop.

"Oh, who's he, Dad?", "I don't know", "Is he bad?", "I don't know!", "This is really cool, Dad", "Yes.", -kicks back of my chair- "Can I go to the toilet", "Wait five minutes", "I really need to go", -child procedes to laugh at every opportunity during the film, even though it's clearly put-on-, -then procedes to scream, chatter and generally annoy all those in the surrounding vacinity until the film ends-.

I just want to inflict pain upon them.

#13 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:42 PM

yep...and also the anooying people that can't stop laughing at movies. I laugh a lot right, but I remember these people I was sitting next to at Team America World Police, and they were so hyper

#14 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Nov 21 2005, 03:56 PM)
Seconded. Infact, children in a cinema, full stop.

"Oh, who's he, Dad?", "I don't know", "Is he bad?", "I don't know!", "This is really cool, Dad", "Yes.", -kicks back of my chair- "Can I go to the toilet", "Wait five minutes", "I really need to go", -child procedes to laugh at every opportunity during the film, even though it's clearly put-on-, -then procedes to scream, chatter and generally annoy all those in the surrounding vacinity until the film ends-.

I just want to inflict pain upon them.

Okay, so that's totally how I act in the cinema. I can't sit and concentrate for that long, and I find it really difficult to follow plots. I am sorry sad.gif

I'm such a child sad.gif
@

#15 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Nov 21 2005, 05:58 PM)
Okay, so that's totally how I act in the cinema. I can't sit and concentrate for that long, and I find it really difficult to follow plots. I am sorry sad.gif

I'm such a child sad.gif

View Post

Aaaawww. -pats head- I'm sure if I sat a distance from you it wouldn't be so bad. After all, you don't have a squeaky, high-pitched voice which carries over a cinema, do you? smile.gif Please tell me the answer is no. I mean, I'm not saying you have some big manly, floor-shaking, fear-inspiring voice, but a happy medium, right?

#16 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:59 PM

I reckon I'm a bit of a squeaker sad.gif Boohoo.

Anyway, what annoys me is people on trains and in the fehooking library listening to their personal music player of choice at such a loud volume that I can clearly hear it.

One young lad on the train home today had his iPod so loud that the headphone speakers were rattling! Rattling! Goodness!

Edit: Also, googleprint disappearing off the face of the earth when I was hoping to use it to find books for me to read & reference in my essays is BLOODY ANNOYING.
@

#17 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:20 PM

The fact that there is no snow, yet it is bloody cold!

Also, same reason as scotts!

"Now it's over to peter for what really grinds your gears?"

#18 D_n_y

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:erm just the usual mince...

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(Shaun @ Nov 21 2005, 01:37 PM)
TRAIN CONDUCTORS!  They  check your bleeping ticket before you go on the train, when your on the train etc etc.

I'm going to end up sticking my zonecard on my jacket for display so I don't have to keep going into and out my pocket to get it all the time!

View Post

just pretend your asleep, I dont think they are allowed to wake you. or if you have headphones, you can just look the other way and they dont bother with u. tongue.gif
msn: I_dont_want_ur_junk@hotmail.com
MDunn

#19 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE(D_n_y @ Nov 21 2005, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE(Shaun @ Nov 21 2005, 01:37 PM)
TRAIN CONDUCTORS!  They  check your bleeping ticket before you go on the train, when your on the train etc etc.

View Post

just pretend your asleep, I dont think they are allowed to wake you. or if you have headphones, you can just look the other way and they dont bother with u. tongue.gif

View Post

I always sleep on the train on the way home , and it has happened before that a conductor actually nudges me if I am sleeping

#20 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Nov 21 2005, 07:59 PM)
Edit: Also, googleprint disappearing off the face of the earth when I was hoping to use it to find books for me to read & reference in my essays is BLOODY ANNOYING.

View Post

This?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users