Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The end of the world - HSN forum - Page 2

The end of the world

30 replies to this topic

#21 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE(maria @ Oct 31 2005, 11:35 PM)
id go out partying and have the best night that i could possibly have, in true teuchtar style ...... bring on the pipes!!!!

View Post

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#22 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Nov 1 2005, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE(maria @ Oct 31 2005, 11:35 PM)
id go out partying and have the best night that i could possibly have, in true teuchtar style ...... bring on the pipes!!!!

View Post

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

View Post

Er, Maria you're going to have company at the end of the world!

I'd invite all my pals round, crank up the music and have a laugh. And eat so much I burst.
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#23 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:43 PM

Why would everyone be so joyful? I would sit in a corner and cry laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#24 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:47 PM

well i certainly wouldnt be joyful, i wrote what i wrote cos i didnt fancy explaining and boring people with what i really think will happen at the end of the world lol

#25 KhalidBoussouara

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Hey this is weird cause I've not been here in ages. Been busy with uni and all that. Currently in second year of uni studying medicine. But you probably already knew that anyways.

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:41 PM

Our current world as we know it has a good chance of ending according to the Olduvai Theory. Basically this modern industrial society creates the means for its own distruction and we are currently at the peak and heading downwards in regression towards a stone age society. So no the world itself will not end but modern living will. If something isn't done which will fix this problem then society will fall to bits and as all the natural resouces have been used up it will be impossible for us or another species to start again.

user posted image
MSN: khalid@boussouara.co.uk

#26 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 03 November 2005 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE(KhalidBoussouara @ Nov 1 2005, 11:41 PM)
Our current world as we know it has a good chance of ending according to the Olduvai Theory. Basically this modern industrial society creates the means for its own distruction and we are currently at the peak and heading downwards in regression towards a stone age society. So no the world itself will not end but modern living will. If something isn't done which will fix this problem then society will fall to bits and as all the natural resouces have been used up it will be impossible for us or another species to start again.

user posted image

View Post

Woah....freaky. blink.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#27 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:02 PM

The world shall end when George Bush developes a brain!

or i find a nuclear bomb, which ever comes first

#28 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:47 AM

the world will end when john stops posting ohmy.gif

if your post rate goes below 50 a day a bomb will go off!

#29 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:55 PM

Oh my god! That's serious. I'd better do everything I want to do before the world ends then. tongue.gif

#30 *HeadGirl*

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:42 PM

OMG END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!1

i heard somewhere its gonna be on December 22nd 2010..... so i aint gonna buy xmas prezzies that year, all my money is goin on shoes before the world ends! so if u dont get an xmas prezzie from me and we live, ill send ya a pic of my shoes lol

but i bet anything that nature will reclaim its land i.e its gonna be a BIG natural disaster. omg i sound like a hippy dont i lol.
OR bird flu will spread
OR when it is proved for sure that tony blair is an alien
OR as john said when George bush develops a brain, or enough guts to press the button he has wondered what does over the years.................probs switches on the light to his bathroom but it could blow up the world lol!

#31 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

I watched a documentary about the world ending around 2010 ohmy.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users