Socks

73 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like socks? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like socks?

1. Yes (16 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. No (2 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. Don't be so stupid ive got some on (10 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:02 PM

well thats ok, that gives you an excuse at least(just dont let people see)

I actually feel quite sorry for you, you must be deprived only having a pair of white socks awww biggrin.gif

#42 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

Excuse me, pairS of white socks!!!!

#43 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:08 PM

Oh 2 pairs biggrin.gif

well thats good then, i just wasnt sure you'd be able to fit them all in the wheelie bin

#44 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:10 PM

I managed to upgrade again, i'm now in one of those big bins biggrin.gif

#45 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:13 PM

ooooooooooo, one of the ones behind shops?? sheer luxury!

I've never lived in one of them, they are far too good for me laugh.gif

#46 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:31 PM

Yeah one of them, though i think i might have to leave once the rubbish starts piling up

#47 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:34 PM

aww what a shame it only must be sheer luxury the day after the binman comes then

Actually now thinking about socks and shoes and stuff wearing white socks is nowhere near as bad as wearing socks with sandals!!!

#48 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:39 PM

agreed!

#49 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Oct 12 2005, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE(dondon @ Oct 12 2005, 04:55 PM)
I didnt ask if you liked stripy socks, just socks

View Post

you are the highest non-mod poster....SPAMMMMMMMERRRRRRRR

View Post

I am now laugh.gif muahahahahaha

#50 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:18 PM

So much spam. rolleyes.gif

#51 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

isnt that technically spam??mmm

#52 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:22 PM

at least you havent just created a thread so you can fix a result and then have the thread closed then deleted for no reason eh lol

#53 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:24 PM

TOTALLY!!!!

#54 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Oct 13 2005, 09:22 PM)
at least you havent just created a thread so you can fix a result and then have the thread closed then deleted for no reason eh lol

View Post

Eh? What was that? blink.gif

must learn to not ask questions in the future

#55 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE(Ally @ Oct 13 2005, 09:27 PM)

View Post

Eh? What was that? blink.gif

View Post

doesnt matter. shouldnt have said anything rolleyes.gif

must learn to keep my mouth shut in future

#56 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:59 PM

View Post

Call it spam if you must, I thought of it more as a joke (that couldn't be posted in the jokes thread), but others didn't seem to see it that way. Even if you call it spam it only existed for a day or two. rolleyes.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#57 SoDraconian

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff and doing nothing.

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:34 PM

Ooh, yeah, I'm sock mad. Stripey socks, slogan socks and one with cartoons on 'em. Love them all!

#58 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:11 PM

yayy im not alone.

Although i have got a new pair of socks i like better. They are like the ones i used to wer to school when i was 5 or 6 that went right up to my kness and were white and had loadsa wee holes in them but you can get them in all different colour i bought a greeny pair the other day.

#59 *dj*

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Love my music and going to gigs!! <br />Lord of the rings ROCKS...Aragorn in action what more can i say!!!<br />Up for a laugh, can be pretty imature at times:)<br />Love the distillers, the used, my chemical romance, guns n roses, the killers, list is endless!!!! been to a couple of heavy metal gigs tho!!<br /><br />what else is there to say??!!!<br />hmm......

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:31 AM

i totally agree, what straight guy has a pair of pink socks????!!!!!!!!!!!
Stab my heart because your so controversial

#60 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 01:34 PM

Me, i'm straight and i have a pair of pink socks ph34r.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users