Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
How was your day today? - HSN forum - Page 45

How was your day today?

880 replies to this topic

#881 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE(sparky @ Apr 13 2007, 08:52 PM) View Post
I don't know what it is about these Easter holidays, but I haven't done any of the uni-related things I wanted to get done.

Well today I forced myself to almost finish one of my coursework reports! rolleyes.gif

Thats exactly what I was moaning to people about last night. In the three weeks I had planned to get at least one uni essay finished and all my gaelic revision. Never did a bit of it and I'm heading back to Aberdeen tonight huh.gif sad.gif

I've now got 2 days to get the revision done before an assessment and a week in which to do 2 essays! sad.gif It'll never happen.

As for my day so far, I aimed to get up at 9 and get my washing done and some things packed.

And here I am, at quarter to twelve staring at the laptop screen. Washing not done, still in jammies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users