Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
How was your day today? - HSN forum - Page 14

How was your day today?

880 replies to this topic

#261 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:07 PM

I passed my driving test today with 3 Minors laugh.gif

In a few hours, I'm off to see Franz Ferdinand!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#262 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:47 PM

Well done biggrin.gif Can i ask how many lessons did you have? I'm getting a bit paranoid that it's going to take me about 100.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#263 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:00 PM

At the end of my finance lecture today i stood up not realising my jeans were halfway down my bum and flashed everyone my knickers laugh.gif

ANd then when i came in the cat was wanting fed but i was needing tohe toilet so i ran up the stairs and she ran after me and when i turned round to see why she slapped my leg laugh.gif then she sat staring at me with her mouth open(i then ran into the bathroom cery quickly and locked the door laugh.gif just in case)

#264 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 23 November 2005 - 03:44 PM

My day was good. I got loads of make-up and smellies for free in Boots the chemist because I am FABULOUS (well, actually because I had a tonne of Advantage Card points and a gift voucher. But whatever).

And then I got stopped by a couple of girls with a digital camera who claimed to be from the ScotCampus magazine. They wanted to take my photo and told me to enter the 'Glasgow's Sexiest Student' competition as I "could so totally win" and become the face of ScotCampus.

Ahahahahaha. Methinks they were taking the pee a bit. And by 'a bit' I mean A LOT since I'm a bit of an overweight munter.
@

#265 D_n_y

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:erm just the usual mince...

Posted 23 November 2005 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Nov 23 2005, 03:44 PM)
Ahahahahaha. Methinks they were taking the pee a bit. And by 'a bit' I mean A LOT since I'm a bit of an overweight munter.

View Post

So who's photo did you steal for your user pic then? wink.gif
msn: I_dont_want_ur_junk@hotmail.com
MDunn

#266 Peter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Sports, computers, GIRLS !!!<br /><br />I like doing drama, i want to be a stage manager for a big company

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:10 PM

Not bad, cold though brrr
P.E.T.E.R

#267 Peter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Sports, computers, GIRLS !!!<br /><br />I like doing drama, i want to be a stage manager for a big company

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:12 PM

I want snow, so that school, is closed, so i can finish my essay for drama
P.E.T.E.R

#268 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:56 PM

Well it was way too cold today. Informatics got cancelled for some reason so we all went to play pool. Anyways, I'm home now, and just passing time until I go see Pink Floyd Tribute band tonight then go out drinking. If me or Kyle make any insane posts in the next few hours then you can be assured that it's the drink taking its toll >_<

#269 D_n_y

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:erm just the usual mince...

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:53 PM

Went an gave blood today. All for a good cause, save the vampires and everything.
Was there for almost 2hrs tho dry.gif
msn: I_dont_want_ur_junk@hotmail.com
MDunn

#270 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:06 PM

we got off school today, due to the awful weather here - its now becoming a regular thing!!

was soo annoyed though, as i just got out of the shower when my mum told me, so i couldnt go back to bed as my hair was soaking wet! mad.gif

wish the school would announce on the radio at 7am instead of 7.30am if it was cancelled, so inconvenient for some dry.gif
isnt that bad though, made up for the sleep i lost by taking a well deserved nap at 9 am!! biggrin.gif
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#271 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 12:15 AM

Well im dissapointed, we were promised snow but NO!

This means i cant tell people how im off on fridays and dont need to walk all through it all day dry.gif pfft! laugh.gif

#272 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE(D_n_y @ Nov 24 2005, 11:53 PM)
Went an gave blood today. All for a good cause, save the vampires and everything.

View Post

laugh.gif I'm nickin that. Thanks! biggrin.gif

#273 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:57 AM

Well today i beat the rest of the boys in the class and atually learned the WHOLE of eric clapton's Tears in Heaven on de geetar. biggrin.gif WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#274 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Nov 25 2005, 11:57 AM)
Well today i beat the rest of the boys in the class and atually learned the WHOLE of eric clapton's Tears in Heaven on de geetar. biggrin.gif WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

View Post

Eric's playing the SECC next May. I am trying to buy tickets at the moment.

#275 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:37 PM

I sorta fainted today at work. I got sent home. Go me!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#276 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 01:32 PM

My day so far has been surprisingly good, i didnt die during the presentation, in fact it went quite well i think, and even though i didnt get to sleep last night til half 2 im not actually tired blink.gif oh and the traffic lights love me again biggrin.gif

#277 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 28 November 2005 - 02:37 PM

Surprisingly well for someone who had 2 1/2 hours sleep last night and has had a bit too much wine for the last 4 nights in a row.

:S
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#278 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:25 PM

My day has been nightmare so far. There was an accident on the M8 this morning so got stuck in rush hour traffic whilst driving into uni. After my only lecture finished, i went to use the library computers to do a bit of work but all of them were being used by a bunch of 4th years who were using them to go on msn and play games. Not impressed dry.gif

Then i came home and phoned my placement school to try and organise a day to come out to the school (i can't go on Thursday when everyone is going because inspectors will be in my school) but the head said to me he didn't know when they'd have time for me to come. The joys!

You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#279 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:43 PM

my days been great biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

got an conditional offer back from the uni i most want to go to, for the course i most want to do ... best part is i can get the conditions
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

#280 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:03 PM

Boring day, really boring.

Surprisingly well for someone who had 2 1/2 hours sleep last night and has had a bit too much wine for the last 4 nights in a row.

Ah, young werlop has hit the buckfast tonic wine. ohmy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users