Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
New Homework and Revision Board - HSN forum - Page 7

New Homework and Revision Board

136 replies to this topic

#121 Claire B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:art & design also history well inside school anyway. i like football watching and playing and also going swimming, playing tennis.

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:29 AM

Thank you for your tips. i must admit i haven`t reised for most of the NABs and i didnt do any reivsion for the prelim. i will try to spead some time revising for the final exan now so that i can try and remmember all or most of the information.
Claire x

#122 aly

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE(kittie86 @ Apr 11 2005, 10:36 PM)
was the operations nab hard rolleyes.gif  cool.gif  wink.gif  tongue.gif

View Post

I found the operations NAB rather easy, and was only 1 mark off getting full marks which i was rather pleased with.

I have been doing a lot of practise Case Studies, and my course teacher has also been providing us with lots of Case Studies, so I am getting better and them and my confidence is building. biggrin.gif
user posted image

RITA : Queen of Speed | Alton Towers '05 | UK Mania Website.

#123 Aisha

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Sports anything that is fun!!!!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:32 AM

Ok good luck

thumbsup.gif
AiShA

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!

#124 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 26 April 2005 - 12:42 PM

i'm confident. Have done well in all the class tests and in the prelim roo. i should be able to get a B if not more
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#125 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:53 PM

Well i have to revise first before i can possibly say! I really have to start to revise but i just dont have time. I have from the 23rd May to 3rd June to revise soley for Biz man so hopefully i will b fine!

#126 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:55 PM

I have my operations and HR NAB on thursday! I dont have a clue about operations it is such a crap topic and the most boring! And believe me that is boring as the whole course is a yawn fest!

#127 thebizwiz

Site Swot

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Computing, the business world, television, radio, music, the Internet, education.

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:51 PM

Good luck, and Happy Birthday for the 3rd!

It's been so long since I've looked at a Business Management problem, but scarily certain elements of the course have helped me in my study of Law at the moment.

The Advanced Higher was particularly helpful, as it introduced the topic of the European Union, and guess what ... there's a lot of EU Law out there!!! Even so, having a brief introduction into the EU and its institutions has helped.

Once again, good luck, and if you need any help/hints/tips please ask everyone! That's what we're here for!
user posted image
user posted image

#128 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 26 April 2005 - 07:32 PM

I've found the course extremely boring but also very easy. I'm fairly confident but confidence will end up being my downfall.

#129 aly

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE(Justboy @ Apr 26 2005, 08:32 PM)
I've found the course extremely boring but also very easy. I'm fairly confident but confidence will end up being my downfall.

View Post

Yeah that seems to be my downfall too, the course is extremly easy to me as im interested in Business Management anyway tongue.gif but i think if i don't put 100% into my revision then i might to badly.

I did this with my Standard Grade Business Administration, i didn't revise a lot as i though i knew it all as i was good at the subject, but it's amazing how much you forget, and how low a mark i got! unsure.gif
user posted image

#130 lisa smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:drinkin wi pals<br />boys lol<br />watchen the famous Edinburgh Hibees

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:09 AM

yeah i found it easy at the satrt but bcoz i just played about now i find it hard. i fink i wil jist pass but have to w8 and c sweatingbullets.gif lol

xx lisa xx

#131 aly

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE(lisa smith @ Apr 27 2005, 10:09 AM)
yeah i found it easy at the satrt but bcoz i just played about now i find it hard. i fink i wil jist pass but have to w8 and c  sweatingbullets.gif lol

xx lisa xx

View Post

Now now Lisa, i'm sure you will pass with a little revision.
user posted image

#132 Aisha

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:00 AM

People have to have more confidence in themselves, dont be too cocky, just enough to help you succeed in life!

cool.gif
AiShA

#133 aly

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:07 AM

I think thats the problem a lot of people have, is when they are too cocky and do very little to no revision as they are 100% sure they will pass the exam and fail.

The best thing to do is to print out all your notes, and add bits to them with pen, highlight key factors etc so that you intake everything.

user posted image

#134 Aisha

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE(aly @ Apr 27 2005, 10:07 AM)
I think thats the problem a lot of people have, is when they are too cocky and do very little to no revision as they are 100% sure they will pass the exam and fail.

The best thing to do is to print out all your notes, and add bits to them with pen, highlight key factors etc so that you intake everything.

View Post

I totally agree with all of this thumbsup.gif
AiShA

#135 aly

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:25 PM

One of the biggest advantages of Business Management is that it can be picked up really easily if you can read somthing and take it all in, as from reading a good Business Management text book, you could actually pass the exam. I think a lot of people tend to struggle if they are not good at taking in a lot of new information at once.

I myself, am rather good at taking in new information, though i always take a few hours every now and then and re-joy my memory on areas i've forgot a little bit or that i don't feel that i know as much as i could.

user posted image

#136 Claire B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:art &amp; design also history well inside school anyway. i like football watching and playing and also going swimming, playing tennis.

Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:49 AM

Aly you are right the business management course is rather easy to follow if you can take the information in. However if people can not do this very easily then they may find it slightly more difficult to follow.

Claire

#137 Aisha

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:54 AM

I think Business Management is an easy subject as well. Although taking in all the information and remembering can sometimes be the hard thing.

cool.gif
AiShA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users