Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What was the last film you watched? - HSN forum - Page 11

What was the last film you watched?

627 replies to this topic

#201 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Jan 29 2006, 07:00 PM)
Cock and Bull Story - 7/10 Was very entertaining though the plot was very random!

I'd give it about a 5/10 as I could not understand what it was about. Then again, I was rather "distracted" whilst watching it and left about half way through so I don't think my opinion counts for very much.

I'd like to watch it again, if only to try and make sense of it.
@

#202 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:17 PM

Crash. 9/10.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#203 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:12 PM

Green Street. 7.5/10.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#204 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:40 PM

Thomas Crown Affair

8.5 / 10

Tis arty - and I like the twist biggrin.gif

#205 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:53 PM

The Longest Yard (2005). 6/10.

#206 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:10 PM

full metal jacket- 9 and 1/2 out of 10!
gizmo
xxx

if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#207 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:59 PM

I woke up at 5 am this morning due to a bastard of a toothache so I decided to watch Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Awesome film - 9/10

#208 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ Feb 6 2006, 12:59 PM)
I woke up at 5 am this morning due to a bastard of a toothache so I decided to watch Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Awesome film - 9/10

View Post

ooo my god that is the worst film ever

the only funny bit is the stoning

#209 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE(maria @ Dec 30 2005, 02:20 PM)
Cool Runnings 9/10

although i have seen it countless times, still a great film-so funny!!

View Post

Definately agree it's so cool!!!! Sanka rocks!!!!!

QUOTE(lesley @ Jan 4 2006, 10:21 PM)
What Women Want. It makes me laugh. 7/10.

View Post

I think it's a really good film like

QUOTE(bred @ Feb 5 2006, 08:53 PM)
The Longest Yard (2005). 6/10.

View Post

I thought it was ace but i was half asleep on a plane when i saw it but if it's the film i am thinking about it's worth about 7 or 8 out of 10!!!!

Recently saw the Descent and i think it's ace film it's wroth about 9 or 9.5 out of 10 like!!!

xx

I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#210 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:45 PM

Cock And Bull Story -2/10

Simply didn't find it enjoyable, and the guy next to me laughed too loud lol

If he wasn't ther i would have walked out after about an hour

Instead i played with my phone.

#211 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(south lanarkshire jag @ Feb 6 2006, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE(kyle @ Feb 6 2006, 12:59 PM)

Awesome film - 9/10

View Post

ooo my god that is the worst film ever

the only funny bit is the stoning

View Post

Ok so maybe its not 9/10 but its good! I can think of many worse films!

#212 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE(gizmo @ Feb 6 2006, 01:10 PM)
gizmo
xxx

View Post

BULLSHIT SOLDIER! What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?

laugh.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#213 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(pseudotoxic @ Feb 6 2006, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE(gizmo @ Feb 6 2006, 01:10 PM)
gizmo
xxx

View Post

BULLSHIT SOLDIER! What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?

laugh.gif

View Post

Full Metal Jacket is so darn good. Easily over 9/10. I'd give it 10 for the simple fact that it's funny and has a great storyline.

#214 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:02 PM

"I like you private joker, you can come round to my house and..."

biggrin.gif

#215 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:44 AM

anyone know of any good films at the cinema just now?

heading away this weekend, planning on going to the cinema, so open to all suggestions!!
would prefer it to be a comedy or a chick flick though! rolleyes.gif
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#216 *Kiran*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:21 PM

Shark Tale.. 10/10

although the fish thats meant to be Angelina Jolie looks way to much like her. Its quite scary actually!

#217 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:28 PM

Has anyone seen Skeleton Key or Ladder 49? i got a loan of those films from my well cool granny but i can't really be bothered checking them out just to find out they are crap you know?
thanks

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#218 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:30 PM

I went to get a DVD out after my Geography tutorial today. Was going to get Hotel Rwanda but it was out, and I remembered a couple of folk on HSN had said good things about Full Metal Jacket, so I'm about to watch that...

By the way, today was presentation day in my Geography tutorial. I was talking about natural hazard mitigation. Was supposed to be 10 mins long but mine was 25 mins. :/ It went OK though - not brilliant, but OK.

#219 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

Full Metal Jacket. 8/10.

#220 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(Isla from Banff @ Feb 7 2006, 02:28 PM)
Has anyone seen Skeleton Key or Ladder 49? i got a loan of those films from my well cool granny but i can't really be bothered checking them out just to find out they are crap you know?
thanks

xx

View Post

I've seen ladder 49. I thought it was ok. Although it made me cry. Alot.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users