Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
New 2005 S5 Pupils - HSN forum - Page 2

New 2005 S5 Pupils

37 replies to this topic

#21 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Dec 8 2005, 07:21 PM)
I think 6th year is great - I'm diong the subjects I enjoy - Adv Higher art and music and im doing french through open learning. Tis great!! biggrin.gif

View Post

6th years all over the place for me, brill some days, crap others

but i will say, i've made alot more friends this year than i have any other year

#22 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:53 PM

Yeah it's weird how groups of friends kind of evolve and change.

Almost all of my friends are musical. I think thats just because we've worked together for the musical productions, concerts, orchestra things or accompanied each other. And I talk to folk now I never really used to talk to. For example, two of my closest friends are Lewis and Nicole - they are the two other people doing AH Art. And tehy are also doing music so our timetables are practically trhe same. We have so much fun in thh art department - I realllllly don't want to leave sad.gif crying.gif

#23 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:16 PM

Awww, poor sharon. sad.gif

#24 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:24 PM

crying.gif

#25 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:29 PM

i felt bad about leaving infact i was positively refusing to even accept the idea of going to university...soon got out of that routine. Now i hate school the idea of the place and my memorys of the place are two things that make me feel physically sick

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#26 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:44 PM

dave dont go on about feeling physically sick lol ....please!

this year its just brilliant though. like,

- my timetable is filled with art and music - my 2 most favouritest subjects ever
- i have the use of all the music department's instruments and practise rooms
- we have our own OUR OWN STUDIO and use of the art base - that includes all painting/drawing materials, use of dark room, sculpting equipment, EVERYTHING

now why would i want to leave that!

i know it sounds immature that i dont want to leave school but its so much great fun, and yeah, it is my comfort zone wink.gif i don't want to go to university - thats just back to writing essays and getting them handed in on time which is precisely why i hated english. i am absolutely dreading going to university - really DREADING it. and thats if i get in, which i probably wont. and if i don't get in to university, i'll be stuck in some hellhole job packing naan breads in a factory or something

#27 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:56 PM

what have you applied for sharon? (if ya dont mind me asking...im terribly nosy!) laugh.gif

#28 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

art in aberdeen and edinburgh

music in aberdeen and glasgow

music/gaelic in aberdeen

#29 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:16 PM

ah, cool

#30 SoDraconian

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff and doing nothing.

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE(Lucia @ Dec 11 2005, 08:19 PM)
Last year I got 6 1's but I was really disappointed with what I got for Art (Grade2)

View Post

Ugh, I know how you feel about the art grade. I got seven ones ones and... a two. Thanks to art. I have some not-very-nice feelings about that subject now. =P

#31 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:02 AM

I got seven 1s and a 2 in PE thanks to my overall grade 2 for the practical - despite being x-country champ and fastest swimmer in the school as well as being the fittest in the year (going by the bleep test scores) of 200. Getting one 2 doesn't really matter though.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#32 Rachelg

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:31 PM

Hey I got seven 1's and a TWO! the 2 was for maths - my ultimate all time worst subject..! so glad i dropped it wen i could! So Bred you were the fittest in your year did you say? impressive thumbsup.gif X

#33 Rocky

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:26 PM

Sacre Blue!

#34 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:37 AM

laugh.gif i got straight ones for Art!!

#35 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:25 AM

well done biggrin.gif me too.

In standard grade I got straight ones for history, RE, and music too I think.

I cant actaully remember these days what I got my 2 for. It was either physics or maths. It was an appealed grade. I think it was maths I got a 2 in. Whoa. i cant believe I got a 1 in physics then!!! laugh.gif

#36 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:28 PM

oOo Well done u! i got a 1 for physics to believe it or not biggrin.gif was chuffed with that. I think i got 6 1's and 2 2's overall.
1's for Computing, Art, Physics, French, Maths and History
2's for English and Chemistry

Think i only got straight ones in French art computing and history.

SG was Great i wanna go back to SG!!

#37 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Feb 25 2006, 01:25 AM)
well done biggrin.gif me too.

In standard grade I got straight ones for history, RE, and music too I think.

I cant actaully remember these days what I got my 2 for. It was either physics or maths. It was an appealed grade. I think it was maths I got a 2 in. Whoa. i cant believe I got a 1 in physics then!!! laugh.gif

View Post

IIRC Sharon, you told me you got a 2 in Physics

#38 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:46 PM

i actually got my certificate out to see an yep you're right! a 2 in physics.

So i got a 1 in maths!!! ohmy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users