How Did You Perform in 2005 AH Computing Exam?

9 replies to this topic

Poll: How'd You All Do? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

How'd You All Do?

1. A (9 votes [90.00%])

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. B (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

4. D (1 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

5. FAIL (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:50 PM

This will also show the popularity of the course within HSN members
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#2 Scott_Cameron

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Lesse now...<br /><br />I have an *obsession* over A/V hardware and Tails. Yes, that guy from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. XD I'm also very much into Computing hardware of any kind. ^^ I've been a gamer ever since I got that NES when I was 3 and a half years old, and I'm quite into Art and Anime. ^^

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:00 PM

I got an A. I'm very happy. biggrin.gif

#3 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:04 PM

well done! genius! what u plannin on doin at uni? Computing Science!?
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#4 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:08 AM

I got an A too. My teacher hasn't e-mailed back to say what band it is, but I'm not fussed, an A's an A in my book! biggrin.gif I am going to study MEng Computer Science at Strathclyde! smile.gif
Mark

#5 coca

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Interests:Programming and gaming<br /><br />http://coca-123.bebo.com

Posted 24 August 2005 - 04:51 PM

A for me also smile.gif
<MrBob> I hate Uni. At least in film studies we get to talk about Fight Club.
<@X-Factor> Wouldnt you be breaking the first 2 rules?

#6 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 09:24 AM

well done sparky and well done system.addict!

Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#7 Holmes

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:StirlingSwim

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

Got myself an A so suffice to say im pleased with that tongue.gif

#8 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 11:03 AM

My dad was speaking to my Computing teacher today - well former Computing teacher - and he told me I got 92% for the exam. So I'm quite chuffed! smile.gif
Mark

#9 Scott_Cameron

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Lesse now...<br /><br />I have an *obsession* over A/V hardware and Tails. Yes, that guy from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. XD I'm also very much into Computing hardware of any kind. ^^ I've been a gamer ever since I got that NES when I was 3 and a half years old, and I'm quite into Art and Anime. ^^

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:02 PM

Paul, sorry for the late reply. ^^; Yes indeed; I'm about to start a MEng in Computer Science at Strathclyde University ... and I'll see the majority of the posters from this topic whilst I'm there. wink.gif

sparky, that's great news! I guess you did as well in the final exam as you did in the project, huh? I got 92% in my project, but I reckon I only scraped the A overall.

#10 DavidC2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:34 PM

I got an A. The exam was the easiest thing i have ever done! and i only studied one day for it. I thought it was impossible to fail it, but my friend said he knows of some people who did. even the not so bright people in my class passed it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users