Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Glasgow university... - HSN forum - Page 7

Glasgow university...

127 replies to this topic

#121 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:07 PM

Ah, feck. I need an appointment with my adviser. I don't think I can do this being ill and uni at the same time. =/

Ewww. I hate thiiiis.

#122 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

I don't know alot about Chron's, but my aunts got it and she's gone through pain, pain and more PAIN. I really do feel sorry for you. Just don't let it beat you.

Well i hate law more than yesterday but less than tomorrow ( fave cliche of mines!) The lecture today on some european constitution stuff was really really bad. I'm just not interested. That's what happens when you take a course because you've got good grades rolleyes.gif I feel bad for taking the place of someone who might be sitting depressed that they never got into the course :|
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#123 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:10 PM

Great, tomorrow I have to go into uni just to put my name down on that French list. Don't see why I have to register for it, I mean I have to take that class since I'm doing French. Silly woman.

The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#124 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

I'm going to make an appointment with my adviser and see what they can do for me. I don't want to have to drop out, I want to get through this. It's just hard because I'm really struggling with Spanish and then when I do miss it, I'm like, "EH?!"

I have the hospital next Thursday, so that'll be MORE catching up. I spent two bloody hours in the library today catching up. And I didn't even get it all done.

Pfft. Pffft I say.

#125 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:41 PM

Just checked my e-mail. French is the worst subject ever! A 1500 word essay on a guy I haven't studied yet! Do I even write the essay in French or English? Anyone want to help me? Or maybe shoot me so I don't have to do it?

Ooh yeah the showing of the film is tonight (I'm not there obviously) or on Thursday so I'll be there then. How long does it last for and do you need to take any notes?
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#126 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:55 PM

I thought I'd be smart and go to the showing on Thursday, but stupid head here went and forgot that she has hospital on Thursday. Merde indeed.

I have no idea if the essay's in French or English to be honest with you. =/ I had my first oral class today and it was scary! The woman was expecting us to think up a topic for a presentation - what the hell am I going to talk about? I have nothing remotely interesting to say.

Le sigh!

#127 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:23 PM

Thank goodness I dropped it.

The nut job who took a Language class sent me a massive e-mail in French. It got ditched.

#128 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

My phone got stolen yesterday in the Round Reading Room.

I put it in my jacket pocket after texting someone, then the next minute it vanished.

mad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users