Calling all those goin to Strathclyde!

585 replies to this topic

Poll: which faculty do you have a place in at strathclyde? (54 member(s) have cast votes)

which faculty do you have a place in at strathclyde?

1. Law, Arts and Social Sciences (11 votes [20.37%])

Percentage of vote: 20.37%

2. Business (8 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

3. Education (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Engineering (8 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

5. Science (22 votes [40.74%])

Percentage of vote: 40.74%

6. Other (2 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#581 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:36 PM

i walk past you a lot lindsay at uni but that was just luck i guess tongue.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#582 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

A lot? I've only seen you once, haha! I was walking along behind you and I wanted to shout, "DAVE!" to scare you but thought that that would be a bit creepy of me.

#583 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 14 2007, 04:34 PM) View Post
I don't think I've seen that many people about... Although Paul, I reckon I saw you in the Garage once, hahaha!

I kind of miss uni. What a loser I am. But that's because my only two Airdrie pals have abandonned me and I'm bored. Well, one's working full time and the other's in America. How rude of them.

awwww....hahaha...

may that be the point *wen i was extremely drunk* and i shouted "Elaaaaineee" ?? lol
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#584 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:28 PM

I have no idea, it was months ago. Maybe closer to Christmas to be honest. I just remember going, "I know his face!"

And Elaine said, "I'm at uni with him."

I put two and two together et voila!

#585 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:26 PM

buuut...how on earth did u kno my face??? lol

Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#586 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:10 PM