Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher Chemistry - HSN forum - Page 2

Higher Chemistry

27 replies to this topic

#21 FcukWIT

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 10:50 AM

I got an A in the prelim. Dontknow if it will count for anything.

#22 Quirkycat

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Nearly everything ...

Posted 09 August 2005 - 11:16 AM

I got an A!!!! But I only got a c in the prelim!! Then again, I did use HSN notes to study for my actual exam .. i think that counts for something! biggrin.gif

OMG ... still can't believe it! I'm worried someone will come to my door and be like,
'I'm sorry, it''s a terrible mistake .. you actually failed' ... arrrrgh!
LOL ... it's me again! *grabs ppl to stop them running away* Now just u stay and listen to me ... hehe!

#23 kirsty1988

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Relationships<br />Friendships<br />Food<br />XBOX!<br />Dancing my own way

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:49 PM

LOL I got a D! I don't know if that even counts for anything. But I'm chuffed because I was doomed for no award, I didn't even finish half my Chemistry exam! lol Yay me, I got something for it!

Well done you brainy chemists.
Kirsty Worsty

#24 LCaesar

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar, watching Scrubs, and making little shapes out of bluetac (I made a Rolling Stones style mouth the other day...it was cool at the time!). <br />I've been obsessed with Green Day for ages, you can't have too much of a good thing.

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:52 PM

My chemistry class was moved about after the first prelim and I was put at a table with the smart dudes, and one day our teacher said "I expect you all to get A's". It was scary, and the fact that one of my table mates started calling us the A Team didn't help.....
Don't talk. Mime is money.IPB Image

#25 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:01 PM

I got an A! But chemistry is my best and favourite subject so that helps! I was predicted for an A after the two prelims!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#26 FcukWIT

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 01:11 AM

My teacher is way too ignorant to even bother, and the fact that i never did any homework isnt going to help. A big Wtf to me.

#27 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

I got a B...real pleased about that.
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#28 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 10 August 2005 - 09:45 PM

I got a B.I'm chuffed with that!

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users