Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What is... - HSN forum - Page 5

What is...

98 replies to this topic

#81 mystic

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:BMXing, anything to get me into trouble, having fun, riding the horses, being the person your parents don't want you to be friends with! my msn address is bleeding_the_vampire@hotmail.co.uk

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:23 PM

i was giving a talk the otherday about having phones turned on, while on parade. when i got phoned twice and texted, my bf at the time was not impressed but the co was worst.
i once managed to usea flamable ink on my design work and then put it over the heater was smoking until it set alight to itself. was very bad!
gizmo
x

if your thoughts are no good, its only because you don't express then clearly!
gizmo
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/milk...icture_0038.jpg

#82 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:31 PM

I once spat ( and by spat I mean it came out my nose and mouth ) fanta allll over a table one day in front of like sooo many people cause somebody made me laugh when I took a mouthful of juice!

And yeah I am so clumsy cause Im constantly falling over/walking into things etc..which can be embarrasing or very hilarious!(usually both)
Like at school on friday I was talking and forgot to stop walking...bang-right into a wall! Now that was funny!!
But yeah I tend just to embaras myself every day and I do a pretty good job of it! biggrin.gif
Grrrrrr!!

#83 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

Oh my goodness, it seems church is the ideal place to visit for an embarassing moment.

I should really turn my phone off in church. Yesterday. during the final prayer, I received a text (from someone I will refer to as ttoc5), causing my phone to vibrate violently in my pocket.

It caused the strangest sensation ever in my lower stomach wink.gif

"Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh..."

In the silence. it came out rather loudly and sounded WELL dodgy. Half the congregation went into the giggles. Our pew was creaking so loudly with folk laughing so much. blush.gif One guy was trying to keep his laughter in soo much he gasped loudly and farted and the wee boy Matthew in front of me near wet himself. sad.gif

I got a HUGE row afterwards from dad, who had been taking the service.

And its all thanks to you ttoc5!! dry.gif tongue.gif

#84 TempName123

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • Interests:mm.... to lazy to say

if your really interested you can just ask!

(and the womb bit works in the forums where it says "from" but not here duh just makes me sound.. well... weird!)

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:57 PM

laugh.gif

Glad tht wasn;t me tongue.gif

#85 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 1 2006, 10:52 PM) View Post
Oh my goodness, it seems church is the ideal place to visit for an embarassing moment.

I should really turn my phone off in church. Yesterday. during the final prayer, I received a text (from someone I will refer to as ttoc5), causing my phone to vibrate violently in my pocket.

It caused the strangest sensation ever in my lower stomach wink.gif

"Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhh..."

In the silence. it came out rather loudly and sounded WELL dodgy. Half the congregation went into the giggles. Our pew was creaking so loudly with folk laughing so much. blush.gif One guy was trying to keep his laughter in soo much he gasped loudly and farted and the wee boy Matthew in front of me near wet himself. sad.gif

I got a HUGE row afterwards from dad, who had been taking the service.

And its all thanks to you ttoc5!! dry.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Damn you ttoc5! ph34r.gif

#86 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:08 PM

*takes note for next sunday*

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#87 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:17 PM

Ah, memories...

My phone rang once in Church, but to "Eye of the Tiger" on loud! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

I'm sure there are more, I just need to remember....
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#88 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 1 2006, 10:52 PM) View Post

I played with my old band bon accord silver band at a church service and the bumper up solo cornet's phone went off to the tune of mahler 3 (it was polyphonic so, start of mahler 3 is LOUD, 9 horns and 4 trombones, 4 trumpets and a tuba, playing fff in unison, need i say anymore) during the middle of the communion service (quietest part of an entire church servive). He sat for about a minute not answering the phone when he turns round to the principal cornet (who was a deeper shade of red than the carpet at this point) and says: "I think that its my phone, should i answer it?"

Absolutely fantastic, tried my best not to burst out laughing, guy got sacked for it and we never got asked back again. I wonder why? tongue.gif

#89 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:32 PM

Ooooooh!! laugh.gif

See when I go to Aberdeen.....my new church i s called Bon Accord Free Church wink.gif (just thought i'd mention that)

When we were on holiday in England somewhere we went to this really charismatic church. Absolutely wrong decision. It was one of them churches where people are OTT. Like waving there arms about and shrieking "LET IT BE!" or "PRAISE THE LORD!!" at the tops of hteir voices. They were belting out Abba's MONEY MONEY MONEY from the speakers at one point. We were all sitting there like

mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif

Being the strict old no-fun Free Church people that we are, we walked out first oppertunity we got.

#90 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 1 2006, 11:32 PM) View Post

Being the strict old no-fun Free Church people that we are, we walked out first oppertunity we got.

laugh.gif
Reminds me of:
QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 6 2005, 06:12 PM) View Post

i dont like jokes
i dont like fun

Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#91 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:01 PM

I think "he" might be their "Pope" =P

#92 st-and Paul

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Check facebook, i cant be bothered putting them all down again :P

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:07 PM

Ooooooh!! laugh.gif

See when I go to Aberdeen.....my new church i s called Bon Accord Free Church wink.gif (just thought i'd mention that)

When we were on holiday in England somewhere we went to this really charismatic church. Absolutely wrong decision. It was one of them churches where people are OTT. Like waving there arms about and shrieking "LET IT BE!" or "PRAISE THE LORD!!" at the tops of hteir voices. They were belting out Abba's MONEY MONEY MONEY from the speakers at one point. We were all sitting there like

mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif

Lol, u need some fun sometimes tongue.gif , my band rehearsed in St Margarets in Gallowgate opposite the blue lamp in Aberdeen. Though ABBA and church dont really go!! Nothing wrong with "PRAISE THE LORD" though, my flatmate wakes me up every morning for my 9am in Maths by shouting that!! Saves me setting the alarm!!

#93 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(bred @ May 1 2006, 11:35 PM) View Post

laugh.gif
Reminds me of:
QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 6 2005, 06:12 PM) View Post

i dont like jokes
i dont like fun

did no-one detect I was being sarcastic?! ohmy.gif

we DO laugh about it.

there is definitely "fun" in our church....

duh...

like...er....when....um... unsure.gif.....

tongue.gif

#94 Isla from Banff

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm at the University of Aberdeen studying Biology with Chemistry and Psychology, I live in Aberdeen in a private rented flat (i'm too good for halls lol) and I work at Pizza Hut just up the road from my flat!<br /><br />I've recently gotten really into Neighbours thanks to my flatmate and in return I've gotten her into Hollyoaks! Hahaha revenge is sweet! lol<br /><br />I'm a big music fan and I listen to a pretty wide variety of stuff. I'm really into Snow Patrol and The Kooks just now and yes I know I'm a loser but i don't care!<br /><br />I'm a tennor drummer with Turriff and District Pipe Band. We're only a grade 3 band but I wouldn't move bands if you paid me. We had a really good season this year as we are the North of Scotland Champion of Champions!!!!<br /><br />I love meeting new people so add me on msn if you want i don't mind.

Posted 03 May 2006 - 08:40 AM

I once walked straight into my patio doors a couple of years ago and smashed my face off the glass because i thought the door was open. In my defence my brother had just walked inside and closed the door behind him when i had just told him to leave it open ans the windows had just been cleaned!!!! Lol i'm not the only person to have done that to my patio doors though my uncle and aunt have both done the same thing they just didn't smash their face off it!!! lol

xx
I'm not a tease i'm just a reminder of what you can't please!!!!!

#95 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:47 PM

I saw a bird do that once, it was funny temporarily.

Then i realised it was dead...

#96 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

Birds to that in my maths class all the time. Only they don't die, just get really frustrated. The last one was a robin.
-doof-
*looks confused and tries again*
-doof-
*falls a bit but tries again*
-doof-
*looks annoyed, it's thinking "Why isn't this stupid bit of air letting me past!!!! Grrrr" Takes a run/fly up*
-thud-
*falls down, and flies away defeatedly*

It must have got such headache.

#97 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 05 May 2006 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ May 3 2006, 07:47 PM) View Post

I saw a bird do that once, it was funny temporarily.

Then i realised it was dead...

Same has happened in my school

a big thud, then a pigeon falls to the ground with a squashed head.

It may have been a "Suicidal Nazi Bomber Pigeon" lol

#98 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:41 AM

I got myself in the most awkward situation tonight.

I was at my friend Isabel's flat with some other friends. We were watching "A Walk to Remember". I was sitting on the sofa squashed inbetween Ruth and Donald.

Ruth is having a hard time just now apparently (boyfriend is moving away and her aunty just died and her school placement is stressful)......which is all very sad....anyways, she was in ABSOLUTE TEARS throughout the entire film. Then Flora and Isabel started crying too.

And then when I felt Donald shaking and sniffing beside me I was like Goodness me, can you get a more depressing bunch than this sad.gif rolleyes.gif

I looked at him to see if he was really crying ....to find he was actually in tears trying to surpress laughter...which undoubtedly made me start to snort trying not to laugh...

Poor Ruth sitting beside me (oblivious to all this) who was absolutely howling by this point...

Then Flora and Isabel looked behind to see myself and Donald totally in silent hysterics and they started laughing too. But you know when you're in that stage of being in the middle of laughing and crying and then you don't know WHAT to do?? ...well, they were at that stage, sitting on the floor making the weirdest half-crying, half-laughter noises ever and it just sounded like a friggin ZOO!

laugh.gif

I am a heartless soul.

#99 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:52 AM

I got another one that just happened the other day... (i am recording these here for personal future reference)

I was in the uni computer room which was full of people.

I had to look up the spelling of the word "diarrhoea" for writing something on my bebo profile.

I went first on to google where it gave me the american spelling. So I went onto another online dictionary which YELLED OUT through the computer's speakers ...which were on full volume ...

"DIARRHOEA. NOUN. diˇarˇrhoea. PATHOLOGY."

AHH. After a fumble around for the volume button, I just got my stuff and left! blush.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users