Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What is... - HSN forum - Page 3

What is...

98 replies to this topic

#41 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Aug 16 2005, 12:07 AM)
No Steven it wasnt you. My boyfriend almost walked into the girl toilets in Buchannan galleries today, I think he was thinking of the layout of the school toilets to be honest. Lucky he realised that a girl just went in and turned round and said oops! I then told him where the mens was, I mean god he's been to the Buchannan Gallaries toilets hundreds of times and every time known where it was but not today!

View Post

laugh.gif That happened to me quite a few times. laugh.gif But one time, I went into the women's toilets for a dare. Fun times. tongue.gif

#42 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Aug 16 2005, 12:07 AM)
No Steven it wasnt you.

View Post

Now is that rejection or is that rejection. blink.gif

#43 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:11 PM

Ahahaa, I have another one, but I don't know if I want it to be documented on the interwebs. It's about peeing outdoors.
@

#44 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:12 PM

discogirl - you break my heart

tuppence - i have no idea anymore. discogirl has confused me too much, i cant thnik rationally

anyway the stupidest thing Ive ever done (apart from picking higher chemistry) is holding the door for a gay guy in my school whilst saying "ladies first", Yes the abuse I recieved was legendary.

#45 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 15 2005, 11:11 PM)
Ahahaa, I have another one, but I don't know if I want it to be documented on the interwebs. It's about peeing outdoors.

View Post

most people have done it at some point, not me but most people biggrin.gif

#46 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 16 2005, 12:11 AM)

View Post

Oh god, you just reminded me. I got really drunk at this wedding last year, vomited all over myself and the dance floor. =/ I then proceeded to stumble outside, after having vomit cleaned off, and pissed outside, in front of the window everyone could see out of. Three times. Oh god, that was embarassing!

#47 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Oh yeh, I'm with you on this one (not that I've ever done that !) , dont write it down, the pain of embarrassment will return laugh.gif

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#48 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Aug 15 2005, 11:13 PM)

View Post

View Post

Ahh, but most people don't get "stage fright" and have to have the pee literally squeezed out of them by one of their male friends who then goes on to mock them for the whole of eternity, do they?
@

#49 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 15 2005, 11:16 PM)

View Post

View Post

Ahh, but most people don't get "stage fright" and have to have the pee literally squeezed out of them by one of their male friends who then goes on to mock them for the whole of eternity, do they?

View Post

I certainly hope not! lol

#50 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 16 2005, 12:16 AM)

View Post

View Post

View Post

HAHAHA! That's so funny to imagine! laugh.gif

#51 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:19 PM

By 'squeezed out of me' I mean he picked me up with his arms round my tummy whilst spinning me round and squeezing in.... not grabbing my bladder and squashing the urine out of it!
@

#52 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 16 2005, 12:19 AM)
By 'squeezed out of me' I mean he picked me up with his arms round my tummy whilst spinning me round and squeezing in.... not grabbing my bladder and squashing the urine out of it!

View Post

Lmao, and the second option would have been a lot more funnier to imagine though. laugh.gif

#53 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

to be fair, fair do's the bloke, he's a decent friend

#54 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:23 PM

Damn tuppence, dont admit to any more. I cant stop laughing as it is.

#55 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Aug 15 2005, 11:20 PM)

View Post

Aye, but he insists on telling the story to everyone and mocking my wee squeaky voice going "Help me, help me! I cannae pee!" Love him, though.

Still but, I can't believe I just wrote that story down. Now everyone will know sad.gif
@

#56 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 16 2005, 12:23 AM)
QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Aug 15 2005, 11:20 PM)

View Post

Aye, but he insists on telling the story to everyone and mocking my wee squeaky voice going "Help me, help me! I cannae pee!" Love him, though.

Still but, I can't believe I just wrote that story down. Now everyone will know sad.gif

View Post

At least it's not as bad as what happened with me at that wedding last year! laugh.gif

#57 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

We dont hate you for it, in fact we love you more for being way too honest!

#58 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Aug 15 2005, 11:23 PM)

View Post

Aahha, I can't think of anymore, except for one involving a pillow fight and a big fart but I'll leave that for another day, eh?
@

#59 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Aug 16 2005, 12:24 AM)
We dont hate you for it, in fact we love you more for being way too honest!

View Post

Seconded. biggrin.gif

#60 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 15 2005, 11:26 PM)
QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Aug 15 2005, 11:23 PM)

View Post

Aahha, I can't think of anymore, except for one involving a pillow fight and a big fart but I'll leave that for another day, eh?

View Post

Just keep everyone in suspense!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users