Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What is... - HSN forum

What is...

98 replies to this topic

#1 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:43 PM

have done

i see a lot of these kind of things coming up when people are bored at night so i thought id do one.

Mines is sneezing really loudly in my standard grade english exam in front of 150 people in an echoy gym and it going everywhere and everybody nearly getting thrown out for cheating cos they all turned round! sad.gif laugh.gif

again bored so do excuse my actions lol biggrin.gif

#2 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:44 PM

if it was the worst thing......why would i relive it by posting for the whole world to laugh at tongue.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#3 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:45 PM

lol i thought i had to relive it to move on and get closure and people here dont actually know who i am so its not as embarassing lol biggrin.gif

#4 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Aug 3 2005, 12:44 AM)
if it was the worst thing......why would i relive it by posting for the whole world to laugh at  tongue.gif

View Post

becaue we like laughing at mods duh

#5 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:48 PM

rolleyes.gif yup
and that also wouldnt be the most embarassing thing but i cant really remember the whole story and i would rather not talk about that lol!

#6 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:45 AM

the most embarrasing thing i can remember is walking straight into a pole!! Man did that hurt for a couple of days!!!

#7 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:22 PM

Primary 6, I vomited right outside the classroom door two minutes before the bell rang so everyone had to jump over my puke to get out of the class.

Oh, and I gibbered on at Harry from McFly about my soft toy dragon for about five minutes and he looked really confused but I just couldn't shut up.

And on my 18th birthday, I got totally drunk and danced about and lay down on the pavement and was generally an embarrassment to myself and anyone who had to look at me.

#8 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:14 PM

hmm... tried on high heals (yes, she didnt think they were high at all) and walked like a person who needed the toilet badly(is what she said) and.. i think i fell?? ... and she wouldnt stop laughin about it.. and till today she haunts me with it.. (no names lol)

oh.. and thats not the most embarassing thing, its |"one of the" lol!

#9 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:55 PM

i did yet another embarassing thing today, i walked around with my very low jeans on without a belt, that is a very very bad idea!!

#10 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:05 AM

Sounds like when I was coming home from a band practice once. I was trying to lug my guitar and amp up this set of steps when my jeans start to slip. So I'm thinking "Awwww crap!" To try and remedy the situation, I stand bandy-legged, like a frog does. So, this stops the jeans trouble, for now.

Next, this old lady walks up to me and engages me in a conversation about bus timetables, at which point, my mobile starts to ring! So I'm standing there, trying to stop my jeans dropping, keeping all my guitar kit from falling and trying to answer a mobile whilst telling an old woman I know bugger all about the bus times.

The inevitable happened. I dropped the guitar, and in attempting to catch it, forgot about the jeans! Caught them at my knees. Not good at all. Old woman was horrified. More so than me I think! laugh.gif

#11 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:32 AM

Haha!
I can't think of anything really embarassing just now but when I was younger I went with my parents on a cycling holiday in Hertfordshire. The cycling group stopped at this field for lunch and I was talking to some woman and, for some reason, I started bragging to her that I could run really fast. So I showed her. I ran as fast as I could along this field and then a cow started to chase me. Within no time about ten cows were stampeding after me and I am now shitting it. All I can do is keep running in a straight line with a wall boundary to the field up ahead. I get to this wall and with no other option, I turn around and start running right back the way I came, just managing to dodge past the stampeding cows. So basically the same death run happens all over again and I now just notice that everyone is looking at me in a state of shock and confusion. I hear my dad shouting my name and then my eyes lock on to the corner of the field. I run towards it and just manage to jump over the wall.
I think that could qualify for one of my nearest death experiences as well, lol!
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#12 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:54 AM

hah death by cow.....

#13 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Aug 4 2005, 12:05 AM)
Sounds like when I was coming home from a band practice once. I was trying to lug my guitar and amp up this set of steps when my jeans start to slip. So I'm thinking "Awwww crap!" To try and remedy the situation, I stand bandy-legged, like a frog does. So, this stops the jeans trouble, for now.

Next, this old lady walks up to me and engages me in a conversation about bus timetables, at which point, my mobile starts to ring! So I'm standing there, trying to stop my jeans dropping, keeping all my guitar kit from falling and trying to answer a mobile whilst telling an old woman I know bugger all about the bus times.

The inevitable happened. I dropped the guitar, and in attempting to catch it, forgot about the jeans! Caught them at my knees. Not good at all. Old woman was horrified. More so than me I think! laugh.gif

View Post

laugh.gif now that is bad!! mines wasnt anywhere near as bad as that

#14 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Aug 4 2005, 01:05 AM)

View Post

At least it was an old woman!

#15 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Aug 4 2005, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Aug 4 2005, 01:05 AM)

View Post

At least it was an old woman!

View Post

At least he didn't get caught on CCTV and the video sent away to TV for all the world to see. Hehehe. Oh, wait...maybe he did...>=D

#16 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:15 PM

I've just remembered. Last year in art I spilled dark red paint all over me.
It had been one of these bottles that nothing was coming out of no matter how hard i squezed. Then WHOOSH out it comes. Everywhere Not good. All over the table, all over the sink (a whole bottle of it) all over my trousers. It looked like blood!! All over the face, hands etc unsure.gif And that is NOT good on trousers esp for the female lol. So yeah that was more than slightly embarrassing. blink.gif

To make it worse, my art teaher (who happens to be my big sisters best mate) found it rather funny and gave me lines for messing his classroom. dry.gif

#17 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Aug 15 2005, 11:15 PM)
It had been one of these bottles that nothing was coming out of no matter how hard i squezed. Then WHOOSH out it comes. Everywhere Not good. All over the table, all over the sink (a whole bottle of it) all over my trousers. It looked like blood!! All over the face, hands etc  unsure.gif And that is NOT good on trousers esp for the female lol. So yeah that was more than slightly embarrassing.    blink.gif

To make it worse, my art teaher (who happens to be my big sisters best mate) found it rather funny and gave me lines for messing his classroom.  dry.gif

View Post

Hahahaha! I just had a line pop up in my head there, thinking he made you do lines saying "I must not go to school at my time of the month" laugh.gif

#18 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Aug 15 2005, 11:27 PM)
It had been one of these bottles that nothing was coming out of no matter how hard i squezed. Then WHOOSH out it comes. Everywhere Not good. All over the table, all over the sink (a whole bottle of it) all over my trousers. It looked like blood!! All over the face, hands etc  unsure.gif And that is NOT good on trousers esp for the female lol. So yeah that was more than slightly embarrassing.    blink.gif

To make it worse, my art teaher (who happens to be my big sisters best mate) found it rather funny and gave me lines for messing his classroom.   dry.gif

View Post

Hahahaha! I just had a line pop up in my head there, thinking he made you do lines saying "I must not go to school at my time of the month" laugh.gif

View Post

shut up wedge! in fact, thats practically what he made me write. wink.gif

#19 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Aug 15 2005, 11:32 PM)
QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Aug 15 2005, 11:27 PM)

To make it worse, my art teaher (who happens to be my big sisters best mate) found it rather funny and gave me lines for messing his classroom.  dry.gif

View Post

View Post

shut up wedge! in fact, thats practically what he made me write. wink.gif

View Post

Lmao. I bet your face went the same shade as the paint you spilled! laugh.gif

#20 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:38 PM

Mine most embarrassing times beat these hands down so I wont talk about them.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users