Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 469

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#9361 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

Nah, it's still dead.

sad.gif

#9362 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 03 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

theres no one else on....we should have a party in here get this board jumping xD
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#9363 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:58 PM

I'm Kinda Bummed

Its Sunny Outside And Im Stuck In My Room Studying mad.gif

Wish I Was In Manchester With All The Other Rangers Fans But I've Had To Stay Home For The Stupid English Exam
And My Dad And My Next Door Neighbours Have Somehow Managed To Get Tickets To The Game. unsure.gif

They Get To Watch It Live And I Have To Sit And ListenTo That A***hole Archie McPherson. mad.gif

Guess Life's Not Fair Sometimes But My Decision To Stay For The English Exam May Pay Off In The Future And I Guess Thats More Important To Me Even If It Is The Biggest Game In The Modern Era For My Favourite Team. tongue.gif

Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

#9364 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

Yeah, man.

Those riots sure looked fun!

#9365 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

Well I Said That Before The Riots laugh.gif

Guess The English Exam Might Have Been A Blessing In Disguise tongue.gif
Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

#9366 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:43 AM

Jeez...not been on here in absolutely ages! What happened?! The forum's practically dead. I miss the old days of HSN sad.gif *sobs*

#9367 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:51 PM

HSN? Dead? Surely not... unsure.gif
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#9368 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

Of course not, we've started "HSN at the Pub!" Thats where everyone is.
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

#9369 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:04 PM

n

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users