Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 463

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#9241 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:31 PM

x
@

#9242 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

Oh they're not 200 miles away. They've been removed because people are nosey.

What band is YOUR man in?! TELL ME.

I mean, who asks a random you've been flirting with on MySpace to go to a party where they don't know anyone when you have a girlfriend? That's just rude. And stupid. Because I wouldn't turn up just for a laugh. I'd obviously be there to get my claws into the hot boy. Who turns out to have a girlfriend. What is the point?

And of course I can't just be his pal, that's ridiculous, I could never just be pals with someone that hot, I'd just want to jump them mid-conversation.

Stupid boy.

So if I interview them I can go, "REMEMBER ME? Yes. You said you would. Well, I said I would first, but you said 'I would too!!!!' then asked me if I wanted to go to your pals party..." and then I'll ramble for about ten hours because he is HOT and he'll switch off.

All in all, it'll be great. I'm looking forward to it already.

Can I interview your boy in a band, Tuppy? I'm getting awfully bored and looking for things to keep my tiny brain active.

#9243 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

x
@

#9244 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hahaha, I doubt that. But their manager says I can interview them, so my plan is to beat the truth out of him on the lady friend status and say that I did it in a professional manner if he wants to take me to court.

And I just removed his band name from here in case of evil lurkers who will say to him on MySpace, "Aw naw, wit r u thinkin askin HUR tae a party ya mad dobber ye?" Because people would do that.

But yeah, I have really no idea if he has a girlfriend or not. I mean, neither of them has the "in a relationship" thing on MySpace (because that is TOTALLY how you tell these days) but he's a big dirty flirt, he's always commenting fan girls on MySpace with things like, "Nice pictures!!" and surely his burd would see that and flip? Because I would but maybe I'm a crazy person.

You should PM me the name of your boy in a band's band's name. And I could interview them when they're doing something interesting and tell ye olde newspaper what I sometimes write for when they're bored and have no one else to write for them to print it.

And bugger me, he's just given me his mobile number and called me "sweetie". WHAT IS THIS?!!!

#9245 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

x
@

#9246 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:31 PM

Well you see, it's quite sad and embarrassing, but I was bored, and he'd posted a bulletin from the band account saying, "new video's up" and I had a look. As you do. And I liked it, so I replied to the bulletin with, "Ooh, new video's amazing! And *mystery man's name here*... I would wink.gif Haha!"

I said this because:

a) Bands never read their MySpace mail
b) so that means they never reply
c) Because, well, I would.

But he did read it, and replied with, "Thanks for the comment! I would too!!!"

And that was that. I'm a hussy, I know. I shall get on the PM machine to you NOW.

#9247 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:40 AM

Oh, how rude! My Record article made it into the first edition but then got bumped out the way for a news story. Hmph!

#9248 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 17 2007, 12:40 PM) View Post
Oh, how rude! My Record article made it into the first edition but then got bumped out the way for a news story. Hmph!

What was it about anyway? Wouldn't it be on the DR website? :S

#9249 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:45 AM

No, I think all the content gets put up after the first edition. I'm getting a copy sent out to me, I'll scan it in once I've got it. My friend got the first edition, and she saw it. I just haven't seen it.

It was about McFly. How lovely.

They're letting me do an interview with a band to sort of compensate, and it'll get considered for the showbiz column, so I'm trying to arrange that for the beginning of next month.

#9250 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:35 PM

Yay for McFly, free publicity!

#9251 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 07:23 PM

'Cos I totally didn't give them enough of that when I had my column.

I wonder what McFly are doing, I haven't heard them in AGES.

#9252 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:28 PM

Exactly, they need more, so I can moan more!

#9253 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:38 PM

McFly? Gosh, I'm still in 2003 and raving on Busted.

#9254 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:39 AM

6am start - I can tell it's going to be the bad day as the first thing I did was spray deodorant in my eye. Thankfully I was still half-asleep at the time so I was numb enough for it! laugh.gif

#9255 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

Last night, I went to a bar in Merchant City for a quiet drink, and left with the grand prize on offer in there, a professional poker set. Woo! It was the only one they had. Guess my luck last night was just great! happy.gif

#9256 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:59 PM

Look!

They totally cut lots out, it was much funnier originally.

#9257 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

'Even if it's not very cool' - I have to agree with you there Lindsay; very little beats it. Ok, I doubt any of you will have heard of him, but when I was given the chance to work with Doc Wardour and Pete Curtis, nothing could have beaten the feeling! Except they're not in a boyband. And they're not really 'boys'. But boy can they sing biggrin.gif.
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#9258 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:23 AM

*grumbles about having to get up early to get his car fixed when he could be sleeping*

#9259 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:51 AM

Why does alcohol have to have bad things happen the morning after? sad.gif

#9260 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

Because alcohol is a toxic substance, and has a dehydration effect on the body, as well as getting you pissed.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users