Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 462

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#9221 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:26 AM

x
@

#9222 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 8 2007, 09:26 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Scott @ Aug 7 2007, 11:31 PM) View Post
I've got a date tomorrow night with a girl from Ladieswear.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

Scott likes a gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!

I am going on an all day binge-drinking session with my workmates. I should go get ready, but instead have cracked open the Kopparberg. Yes, bar wenches start drinking at 9:30am. We are a classy bunch.

Is this wrong?

Yes, waitresses don't get up til after that. tongue.gif At least on their days off anyway.

We'd ran out of beer today at work. There was a distinct lack of people working.

#9223 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

HI! I'm back from Spain! In case you missed me. And I stink of Chanel Chance!

I love the Duty Free, it's great fun. Perfume testers as far as the eye can see.

I'm bloody starving, it was dark when I got up this morning and all I've had to eat has been a croissant and then some Pringles. Hmph.

#9224 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:45 PM

n

#9225 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 9 2007, 02:33 PM) View Post
HI! I'm back from Spain! In case you missed me.

I didn't even notice you that you'd gone. :/

Welcome back, though!

#9226 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:26 PM

How rude, I was gone for eleven days. ELEVEN.

I am browner now. It is marvellous.

#9227 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

Waaah! MySpace is down! And I was gonna update my profile info! sad.gif

Did you get any more cockroaches turning up everywhere this time? tongue.gif

#9228 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:19 AM

Nope, only one in the house! biggrin.gif It was in the bathroom when we got there. The one that had two in it in the night of the cockroaches when I was there with Elaine. So that's properly spooked me about that bathroom. I only used it about twice, both times sitting with my feet up. I didn't want one crawling over my toes sad.gif There was another one on the terrace the night before we left (and it had its wings out. Ergh!) but my dad just stood on it, all was well.

Before we went, my Grandpa had been with my aunt and uncle and he'd put netting stuff up behind the shutters. So that kept them out. And I insisted on keeping the plugs in the plug holes at all times in the bathrooms ande the kitchen because I am convinced the crawl up them.

I was most upset about the MySpace being down fandango. I was in the middle of a conversation with someone. Hmph.

#9229 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:34 PM

x
@

#9230 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

Me and my flatmate declared randomly just there that we would head off to London right now by car. And that what we are doing! Whee! Spontaneous decisions are fun!

#9231 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 14 2007, 11:34 PM) View Post
Since when do I get all stupid over a boy?

That's what I wanna know.

Welcome to Lindsay Land.

It's horrible, isn't it?

#9232 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Just for kicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csmhxSRUHao

John vs. Switch at the Herpes Pub in Edinburgh.

#9233 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 12:04 PM

I just don't know how people can do that. I'd be sick. For real.

And is that Captain Jack Sparrow that's with you or am I havering?

PS I'll have a wee article in the Record on Friday or Saturday. So keep an eye out if you're a reader. God help you.

#9234 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 15 2007, 01:04 PM) View Post
And is that Captain Jack Sparrow that's with you or am I havering?

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but Jack Sparrow's a fictional character. wink.gif

#9235 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:46 PM

x
@

#9236 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:47 PM

Oh I hate it when boys are like that, it makes me feel far too girly unsure.gif

#9237 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:35 AM

yeh donna is into nut jobs the crazier the better eh

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#9238 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:33 AM

I once couldn't even get a boy to go the five minutes walk to my house. Driving 200 miles is IMPRESSIVE.

A boy in a band who I've been messaging randomly on MySpazz has asked me if I want to go to a party on Friday night, hahaha... I hope to God I can find a friend who can casually pop by with me.

#9239 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 16 2007, 11:33 AM) View Post
A boy in a band who I've been messaging randomly on MySpazz has asked me if I want to go to a party on Friday night, hahaha... I hope to God I can find a friend who can casually pop by with me.

Pick me! Oh God, PICK ME!

lol

#9240 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:50 PM

Well, I would, love. BUT it turns out hot boy from a band may have a girlfriend (from MySpace stalking. I'm good at it by the way) and really, what's the point in going to a party where you know no one and the hot boy has a girlfriend? None whatsoever. So I have an alternative plan!

I'm going to try get an interview with them! No idea where it'd get published, but do I care? No. I'll work on that.

Their manager's said yes, I just need to try flog it.

I love what I do when I have too much spare time.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users