Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 461

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#9201 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:31 AM

Hangover?

#9202 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jul 22 2007, 09:44 PM) View Post
Was that the same twins that were on that Louis Theroux (sp?!) documentary?

Speaking of Louis Theroux, I bought his DVD Set off Amazon for my brother's birthday. (I know I really should stop buying stuff for people that I want too! smile.gif)

The episode with Jimmy Saville is hilarious:

LT:"How are you feeling Jimmy?"
JS:"Regurarly, how are you?"

LT:"Why is there no food in your fridge?"
JS:"'Cos there's plenty of cafes"

LT:"Why is there no cooker in your kitchen?"
JS:"Cookers mean making food, women clattering and banging,no cooker babe, no brain damage"

tongue.gif It really was hilarious, I recommend everyone to watch it!
Mark

#9203 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:50 PM

JK Rowling was in my work today!!!! ohmy.gif tongue.gif

It took me ages to realise though, quite disapointed with myself. I realised she was a someone when I took her jacket and it was Chloe, very nice. And I was trying to work out who the guy she was with was (he looked more like he should be famous than her) before someone mentioned Miss Rowling.

#9204 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 04 August 2007 - 02:00 PM

I hate neds. Last night, or rather, early this morning, I took a bus back from Glasgow to my area, one of those 24 hours buses. Anyway, some neds came on, one asked if he could sit in the seat next to mine, as it was empty. Naturally I didn't care, and just stood up to let him in. What he did was put his girlfriend in the empty seat, and then proceed to take my seat. Naturally, I was not too happy about this, so I challenged him to "get out of my seat or I'll reconstruct your face with my fists!" (which would have probably improved his face anyway), but he was unobliging, just told me to f*** off (probably didn't understand what I meant by reconstruction of his face tongue.gif, so I was about to carry out my threat, when this guy sitting in the seat behind him got up, and let me sit in his seat. Ah well. That wasn't the worst part though. That came when I was halfway to my flat, on the bus. Some stupid neds thought it'd be funny to smash the windows, so one of them proceeded to smash the safety glass holding the hammer in place, and ripped it out, then as he got to his stop, he pressed the Stop button, smashed the back window and rear right window then ran off the bus with a bunch of his cronies, including a very shocked looking girlfriend, with too much make-up on her face, of course. I'm amazed I could even recognise emotions on her face under all that gunk! But anyway, their actions resulted in the rest of us poor passengers having to wait for an hour for the next No. 9 bus to come along to pick us up and take us along the route. Bloody annoying. dry.gif

Oh well, it was a good night before that incident on the bus.

#9205 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:33 PM

That was nice of them. Theres so many tourists round here just now the neds have went into hiding.

#9206 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

x
@

#9207 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:40 PM

Why, hello there! Quiet here, isn't it?

#9208 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:26 AM

The forum's supposed to be like this at this time of year.

Who does schoolwork during the summer? <.<;

#9209 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:53 AM

Erm...wild guess here, but...Summer School students? tongue.gif

#9210 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Aug 7 2007, 12:53 PM) View Post

I shouldn't encourage you but laugh.gif

#9211 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Aug 7 2007, 12:53 PM) View Post

Summer... school? blink.gif

Isn't that an oxymoron?

#9212 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

Ha!

I no longer have to traipse into forests and count flowers.

I mean, who chooses to do that?
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#9213 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(F.J @ Aug 7 2007, 01:32 PM) View Post
Ha!

I no longer have to traipse into forests and count flowers.

I mean, who chooses to do that?

Why were you anyway?

#9214 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:23 PM

AH Biology Investigation. I had to plan it over the summer, but now I can't take it so I don't have to do the investigation.

(I get to read books instead! cool.gif)

Anyone know where the sun's gone to? I suspect Norfolk.
Facebook
Bebo

#9215 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:42 PM

Aah.

I choose to go into a field and count worms and bugs. A forest with flowers sounds like heaven to me.

#9216 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

Each to their own I guess...I originally wanted to breed gerbils but apparently the technician wasn't too enthralled by the idea. I wonder why! rolleyes.gif
Facebook
Bebo

#9217 kingding

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

Whats on my mind - how ace i am.

#9218 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE(kingding @ Aug 7 2007, 06:10 PM) View Post
Whats on my mind - how ace i am.

Bit egoistic, aren't we?

#9219 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(F.J @ Aug 7 2007, 04:49 PM) View Post
Each to their own I guess...I originally wanted to breed gerbils but apparently the technician wasn't too enthralled by the idea. I wonder why! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Now that would have been a good investigation. It involves staying indoors.

#9220 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 6 2007, 11:33 PM) View Post
HI PEOPLE, POST STUFF.

Hello thar! I'll post about my week so far and what's ahead!

I had to run menswear for most of yesterday which was fun!
I've been trying my best to revise for a resit next week but I'm lacking in motivation.
I've got a date tomorrow night with a girl from Ladieswear.
I played well at football tonight which is a bit of a confidence boost.
I'm just out the shower and I smell pretty damn good.
Oh, I also have some Haribo Starmix as well which always brings good times!

Ermmm, good enough?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users