Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 457

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#9121 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:08 AM

x
@

#9122 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

Oh my word. Someone searched for "girls pulling up skirts in public and at work" on Google to be presented with my website.

What is WRONG with people?

I'm going to IKEA now. Amy from work has got a new flat, I'm going to buy her some crap plastic cocktail glasses because I'm kind that way.

My pal has also lost weight, tuppy. Due to extreme food poisoning. Lovely!

#9123 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:49 PM

I was over in Blue 5. It was on the other side of the hill, about as far away from the areana and campsite exit it was possible to get simultaniously.
Wasn't me that choose it. We left at 10, got there about lunchtime. We then tried to carry three crates of beer, two crates of cans, a huge packet of waters (I told them not to bring water but did they listen?), various bottles of alchol, ten million packs of pringles, more bacon than I have ever seen in my life and a sack of rolls as well as all the camping gear and couldn't so I sat in the pouring rain for a few hours with pulled muscles trying to keep everything dry while an advance party went ahead and put up the tents.

You may have seen us if you were walking to the campsite at the point of heaviest rain. I think we were at the carpark end of the north dropoff point. Three people hiding under umberallas with bin bags over our stuff.

I didn't loose weight which is pretty surprising. By the time I got home I was shaking due to lack of food, I barely ate anything and walked for miles and miles.

#9124 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:17 PM

Anyone else been to see Harry Potter yet? Or am I the only one sad enough to go to the 1pm showing the day that it's released?

So so so so so so goooood. I almost cried. Can't wait for the last book.

#9125 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:57 PM

I was at the 9:30am showing at Cineworld tongue.gif I'm not a massive harry potter fan but i've read the books and I thought they did a good job with this film. I'm quite looking forward to new book now smile.gif

#9126 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jul 11 2007, 12:13 PM) View Post
Oh my word. Someone searched for "girls pulling up skirts in public and at work" on Google to be presented with my website.

What is WRONG with people?

I'm going to IKEA now. Amy from work has got a new flat, I'm going to buy her some crap plastic cocktail glasses because I'm kind that way.

My pal has also lost weight, tuppy. Due to extreme food poisoning. Lovely!

On my old site, common search terms included "setting fire to pubes", "superglue condom", "sexy things to do with your girlfriend on a bus" and dozens of variations of things to do with hacking MySpace. And that's just the common ones. You don't want to know about the obscure ones.

#9127 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:00 PM

last time a new Harry Potter movie came out, i was at the 12.05am showing at cineworld! & yes, i did make it to uni for my 9am lecture the next morning!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#9128 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE(broughy @ Jul 13 2007, 12:00 AM) View Post
last time a new Harry Potter movie came out, i was at the 12.05am showing at cineworld! & yes, i did make it to uni for my 9am lecture the next morning!

There's a line in the new movie that might be alluding to the Horcruxes of later books, possibly giving a hint to the identity of one of them. I'm not saying anymore until I go place my bet at the bookies though.

Fun movie.

#9129 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

I saw it the day before it came out wink.gif The joys of working at the cinemaaaa

#9130 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:59 AM

Ooooh, I want to work in the cinema!!!

I'm being brave today and wearing flip flops. Even though it looks a bit like it might rain. I just can't be bothered carrying extra footwear to work.

And the sale has now begun so I have to wear a very fetching bright blue t shirt, which is possibly the most hideous thing I've ever worn and makes me look like I'm box-shaped. The neck line was lower cut last year, which was quite flattering, but it just looks crap this year. I swear, I look about five feet wide in it.

It says "Accessorize" across the back. Bet some nutter will still walk up and saying, "Excuse me hen, do you work here?"

#9131 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:00 PM

I saw Paris, je t'aime almost 3 months before it came out. The joys of visiting Kyiv!

I wish I could watch the Tour de France live from my house. Instead, I'm making do with http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/cycling/livematch/171226.html
I tried some website that said you could watch Cycling TV on it but it didn't work.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#9132 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jul 12 2007, 04:17 PM) View Post
Anyone else been to see Harry Potter yet?

I have seen it and I looooved it. I'm always impressed with music in films and I liked the music in that film too!

Acting was a bitty wooden sometimes, they condensed the story a bit to squash everything in, but what do you expect eh?

Anyway, I think many of the bits that were in there were done brilliantly.

I am dreading the last book coming out sad.gif

#9133 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

Acting is always wooden in Harry Potter films, Daniel Radcliffe is woeful.

#9134 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:32 PM

I thought he was a wee bit better in this newest one. He's still learning. And he did start the series when he was 11. Not many 11 year olds are good actors. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt, if only for his marvellous arms.

#9135 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

Daniel Radcliffe is a verrry weird build in my opinion. He has an oversized head, a puny long body, dinky short legs.

#9136 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

But did you see his arms?

I think I fancy Daniel Radcliffe's arms.

Big neck on him, too. Tiny pea head. But a sexy manly chisselled jaw. I can't spell, be quiet.

Oddly attractive.

I fancy Ron Weasely though. And I find Sirius Black quite sexy in a dirty way.

Hooray for kids' films!

Did anyone else get the trailer for that film about the penguins? My brother and I sat and laughed our heads off at it, no one else in the cinema seemed to find it funny. And that Noah one as well, we thought that looked quite funny too.

#9137 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:07 PM

Is it totally crazy that I'm considering going to France next summer for the whole summer with a girl I only know online? I have never met her. But I've known her since I was 14 or something. I want to go to France, she wants to go to France - why not do it together?

This could, of course, be bored, rainy day talk.

#9138 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:24 PM

Rainy day indeed.

There has been a massive rainbow sat right outside my bedroom window for about 4 hours solid blink.gif

#9139 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

Dances!

I don't know what to do!

#9140 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:09 PM

Rainy!?! Are you joking? This has been the hottest, sunniest day yet. I can't even go to sleep cos it's too hot. The people walking about it hotpants and crop tops only looked stupid becuase of their surroundings, fitted the weather fine.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users