Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 431

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#8601 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:24 AM

Is it?

And i think i'm going to be sick now sad.gif

#8602 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:25 AM

I saw wee Paolo last night! Started off really quite badly. It sounded like he'd forgotten to put his teeth in. Really. I can do an awesome impression.

He picked up though - by the time he was onto Last Request I wanted to sex him. Very good looking boy. I hate his girlfriend.

#8603 Daniel Williamson

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:judo, sports sleeping is awesome

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:29 AM

"i wanted to sex him" ha ha ha thats top. not heard that in my neck of the woods i must say. well i have 3 days left in school...id like to ask for any ones ideas of good pranks. anything im a fairly open minded guy

#8604 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:20 AM

I hate it when you wake up from awesome dreams. Especially when you wake up to a fantastic day of INDUSTRIALISATION. Wayhey.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#8605 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE(Lesley @ May 1 2007, 10:20 AM) View Post
I hate it when you wake up from awesome dreams. Especially when you wake up to a fantastic day of INDUSTRIALISATION. Wayhey.

I hate it when you promise yourself you'll finish off your Economic Growth essay, but end up skivving around doing nothing for four hours.

#8606 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:08 PM

It's May!

#8607 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:41 PM

I just spent 30 getting my hair coloured (half price it was too) and... Well... I'm not too sure I can tell the difference to be honest. I'll have to get my mum to look at it. Maybe it's because it's my hair and I don't really notice colour change. But really. I was getting caramel-coloured highlights and... Well. It doesn't look much different. I knew it wasn't going to be really drastic but really. I'd quite like to notice the change.

#8608 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE(Daniel Williamson @ May 1 2007, 09:29 AM) View Post
"i wanted to sex him" ha ha ha thats top. not heard that in my neck of the woods i must say. well i have 3 days left in school...id like to ask for any ones ideas of good pranks. anything im a fairly open minded guy

I wouldn't have thought you were that sort of guy! I was at your schools prizegiving last week coz my wee brother goes there...you seem to be loved and revered by all biggrin.gif
But there's always the fish under the radiators. Or do something to Mr Stevens. He seems like the sort of person who'd take it on the chin!

And what else is on my mind... One month today I've got a peer supposrt today and then *woop* we get to sign up to buddies and paired readers and stuff. Oh and I have to go in during study leave for prefect duty too. Not really complaining though, it'll be my last chance to spend time with David, our current head Boy. sad.gif I'm going to miss all the 6th years so much *sob*

♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#8609 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:17 PM

See you don't know our 1st years. They're the sort who thought, as a special easter treat, they'd throw mini eggs at me. And the 1st years like me, they think hitting the other prefects is perfectly acceptable. Honestly, they've ruined our year. We weren't allowed to to much of the usual 6th year stuff in case we set a bad example. Not that they need a bad example. And I really really want to leave, glad I stayed on for 6th year but now it's time to go.

I need to get some stuff for the last day. Some people have got really cool things planned, which I shall not mention, but I need sticky notes. Hundreds of them. And a sign. And possible some biohazard tape if I can get hold of it. And I need a plan to protect the school ducks.

#8610 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:30 PM

You have ducks?! See, if we had ducks they would be eaten by the first years. Really. You know, our first years are probably just as bad as yours. I encountered one on it's own (which is when they're supposedly most vulnerable!) and he looked me in the eyes and called me Fatty Fiona. I may not be Kate Moss, but even I'll admit that that is an unfair name. They have no respect. A bunch of them once stoned a seagull until it fell out of the sky. But of course, they're not going to listen to us measly prefects. They're too important now that they've got the freedom of going to the chippie at lunch rather than having to put up with school dinners.
It also frustrates me that 80% of the first years are taller than me.

Facebook
Bebo

#8611 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:50 PM

Our first years aren't allowed in the school garden. It's walled and you have to go past the attendance officer to get to it.

Ours stoned a seagull too. Mean gits, they've been swapping notes. They put a hose into some randoms house the same week, ruined the carpet. That was a bad week, they did something to a cat as well, forgot what it was but I remember being completely shocked.
I will win the my first years are worse than your first years competition. tongue.gif
But it's crap. We were scared of the prefects when we were their age. Prefects were allowed to throw us around if they so choose and that worked. I hate hate how they've all got their rights now. "I'll report you"

And i have realised I need to send of my UCAS reply by tomorrow. Crap.

#8612 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:40 AM

I just had a dream where I met Sharon at HWU, and she was wearing a crapload of bling. :S

#8613 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 01:21 PM

Thats quite scary.

Well...to state the obvious... I am not really a bling person. I'm a right plain jane really, can't stand jewellery...rings etc..they just GET IN THE WAY, esp when playing musical instruments and all that. They are not practical and are not needed! happy.gif

In other news, I finally have a flat for next year. Yay.

#8614 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:00 PM

pfft fine then will just take the massive gold diamond thingy i got you on ebay or something

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#8615 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

What's on my mind?...fish cakes are the new bain of my life biggrin.gif
And apparently a friend of mine's mum has 'warned them about women like me'!! ohmy.gif
tongue.gif
Facebook
Bebo

#8616 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(F.J @ May 2 2007, 06:55 PM) View Post
And apparently a friend of mine's mum has 'warned them about women like me'!! ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

I thought you didn't eat animals? smile.gif

#8617 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(Switch @ May 2 2007, 07:06 PM) View Post
tongue.gif

I don't. I saw the dinner ladies at school today making some, and if I wasn't already vegetarian I would have become one , no question about it.
So, you didn't catch me out there Alan! tongue.gif
Facebook
Bebo

#8618 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 2 2007, 02:21 PM) View Post
Well...to state the obvious... I am not really a bling person. I'm a right plain jane really, can't stand jewellery...rings etc..they just GET IN THE WAY, esp when playing musical instruments and all that. They are not practical and are not needed! happy.gif

Ohhh jewellery is fabulous. I get paid to say that, though.

I have half a tonne of the stuff. It's all a load of cheap tat but I love it. I especially love my big flower rings from Accessorize. They are super. Massive, but they're super.

#8619 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(F.J @ May 2 2007, 07:12 PM) View Post
tongue.gif

I don't. I saw the dinner ladies at school today making some, and if I wasn't already vegetarian I would have become one , no question about it.

Nyah. How disappointing.

I had my glitter pens looked out, ready to make some 'FISH ARE ANIMALS TOO' posters. sad.gif

#8620 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE(Switch @ May 2 2007, 07:17 PM) View Post
QUOTE(F.J @ May 2 2007, 07:12 PM) View Post
tongue.gif

Nyah. How disappointing.

I had my glitter pens looked out, ready to make some 'FISH ARE ANIMALS TOO' posters. sad.gif

You should still do that - remember our past conversation.
Damn, my school makes me want to vomit in my shoe sometimes - how can salmon be a vegetarian dish equivalent? It was alive once too, untill it was caught by an evil trawler and taken away from it's little fishy friends crying.gif

Facebook
Bebo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users