Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 5

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#81 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 06:33 PM

I'm so tired from work its unreal. I've done 3 8am starts, so I had to get up at 6.45 am Tuesday, Thursday and today.

I could barely feel my legs last night and everything felt so slow.

Now, I'm doing my contracted hours over the weekend and 8-6 on Monday.

#82 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(Kevin_Kilbane @ Aug 5 2005, 07:33 PM)
I'm so tired from work its unreal.  I've done 3 8am starts, so I had to get up at 6.45 am Tuesday, Thursday and today.

I could barely feel my legs last night and everything felt so slow.

Now, I'm doing my contracted hours over the weekend and 8-6 on Monday.

View Post

sounds a bit like my crazy 6am to 3pm shifts lol! im glad im not doing that kinda over time lol!. (but i did get double pay on some of them.. £10!!!! an HOURR!!!) lol

#83 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Aug 3 2005, 10:48 PM)
cos Scott has been a moderator on many forums and if generally an expert on server side programming and techy stuff

(Scott: i will pick up my flattery fee next week)

View Post

Cheers mate tongue.gif

Ally: Yeah I worked for IPS for a while. In fact, I was the one of the first people to ever get to use the warn system...god I hated that rigourous testing, I was banned at the company forums like 9 times in 24 hours for testing purposes, along with numerous other staff members >_< Eventually we all stopped warning each other, like when customers were wondering where all the staff were on the forums :-"!

#84 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:41 PM

whats on my mind: I seem to be tired but its only half 8?!?
im turning into an old woman!! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

#85 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:10 PM

n

#86 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:17 PM

sounds like Edit: y(..or is it j??)ehovas Witnesses, just not the ones i know??? lol

#87 Jaeden

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:music (drumming), travelling, sport....<br /><br />Sharon - miss macleod- my best buddy! (in the same pipe band).<br /><br />avatar says &quot;jaeden&quot; in chinese.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:28 PM

yeh

#88 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:38 PM

There was an accident thing in town today *apparently someone jumped infront of a bus ohmy.gif* so i got diverted big style. Stuck in George Sq for about an hour. So my journey home from Knighstwood took 2 hours tonight. On the brightside i got my friend on the bus.

My gran, who's in a wheelchair, has a sore back so my dad's down there tonight. Hope she's okay. I know that even a slight change in personal circumstances can completely knock out her whole "survival" basically - from getting in/out of bed to getting to the toilet. A remarkable woman.

Finished Gregg's today. *hoorah* 7-1 shift so feeling a little tired out. I'll miss a few of the girls, got pretty friendly with one in particular but that's the way it is. No more manager... double hoorah!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#89 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:38 PM

n

#90 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:42 PM

Wasn't there already one of these threads? Did it get deleted?

Why's everything getting deleted these days? What's with all the moderation?

What's the deal with berating people every time they go off topic?

That's what's on my mind.

Oh and also: tomorrow will be amazing super fab fun. I love my chums.
@

#91 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:44 PM

It's something to do with the old one taking up so much room, and they have warned us that it has to be on topicand since i am answering somones question it is lol

#92 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Aug 5 2005, 10:38 PM)
hahahaaa no we wouldnt invite a Jehovas Witnesses in for tea laugh.gif NO CHANCE!!! laugh.gif

I found out that my parents knew of them in Aberdeen - they all studied together or something. Thanks a lot for letting me know mum.

View Post

so is everythign ok now?? like.. no parents going.. "get me out of this" ???

#93 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Aug 5 2005, 09:10 PM)
This is soooo weird...i am not going downstairs..

9 years ago we had two dutch people staying with us. we didn't know them that well...we havent talked to them in about 10 years and they have just appeared on our doorstep.  unsure.gif

I didnt really hear them arrive (three of them - a woman and two men) cos i was busy playing pipes. I go down into the living room just there cos i heard people talking. I walk in and find this big manly dutch woman sitting with her arms around Esther and mum who are oviously wanting to escape and my brother Alex is stuck on the sofa squashed inbetween these two men. Dad (with a look of extreme bewilderment at these "unexpected guests" says "And here is sharon..." I walked towards mum TO AVOID THE WOMAN but she tilted her head right back upside down and said "hello!! do you remember me?" (in a stong dutch accent) and i was like "Nooo!!!!" - then she pulled me into a huge BEAR hug!! Then she says "Come join the happy group" and pulls me to  sit beside her on the chair (a small one saeter) . She then gets out her laptop and makes us all look at photos of her daughters wedding - we have never even MET her daughter!!! I managed to escape but the rest are still down there!

Whats more they have parked there Volkswagon camper van (you know these wee old vans with the wheel in the front??) right in our drive for the world to see....its so embarrassing... sad.gif

OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SINGING!!!!!!!!!! I can hear them downstairs right now loudly SINGING some dutch song!!!!  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Oh geeeeeeee this is wierd... huh.gif

I am staying HERE tonight. I am NOT going downstairs.  sad.gif

View Post

LOL! Hilarious post smile.gif. Your signiture is funny too.

Whats on my mind: Results are getting so close.

#94 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:20 PM

My mind is boggling at how someone can do 10,507 push ups without stopping! -
http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/pushups.html
There is quite a motivational story here:
http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/ulysses.html
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#95 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 10:20 PM

n

#96 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Aug 5 2005, 10:38 PM)
There was an accident thing in town today *apparently someone jumped infront of a bus ohmy.gif* so i got diverted big style. Stuck in George Sq for about an hour. So my journey home from Knighstwood took 2 hours tonight. On the brightside i got my friend on the bus.

View Post

oh, i got stuck in that aswell! I am just home, been waitin for a bus since 1000pm! am soo tired havin to wait that long!

i ended up havin to pay £10 for a taxi!
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#97 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:13 AM

what's on my mind: exams obviously! as well as what I want to do after school

#98 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 06 August 2005 - 12:25 PM

Whats on my mind?Oh only results,the crap day which I had at the stirling branch of my work (not my normal workplace)...feeling like c*ap most of the time yesterday,boredom,considering getting dressed...the list is excessive

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#99 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:04 PM

whats on my mind is my avatar isnt working and i cant use any pictures i have even though they are smaller than 20kb the right pixel size and a compatible file!!!

#100 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:39 PM

What's on my mind is that I am very happy the inland revenue have refunded over £100 of tax which they have taken off my last two pay cheques.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users