Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 383

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#7641 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

x
@

#7642 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Feb 20 2007, 10:47 PM) View Post
I don't mind the forum being quiet. It's oor wee thang, and I'm alright with that.

Who knows how to print acetates? Cos I don't know how to.

Come to the Strathy library and help me tomorrow morning thanks.

Also, marketing is the most pointless and rubbish subject ever. I don't really care about Sony's intended marketing strategy for the PS3 and nor am I interested in suggesting alternatives to them.

I have managed to mention Betamax in my essay, though. I think that's pretty rad.

ooo I know how to print acetates!! If its acetates for an economics presentation that you need i still have mine from last year but if you want to print them, when you press print choose the printer thats called something like acetate printer. Then go to the acetate printer which is behind the 2nd printer on the left whilst going into the computery area on the 3rd floor, log on to the computer as normal and it will cost 5 credits for each sheet whether its colour or black and white. It prints it out on to the acetate which is then easy to use. biggrin.gif

If that doesn't help (which it probably won't) there are plenty of unwilling helpers at the IT help desk biggrin.gif

#7643 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:13 PM

x
@

#7644 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

I'm happy to help partly cos my work made me be nice to people and I just remember how hard it was to get someone to help me they are all very crabbit and just stand about giving you dirty looks.

The acetates are already in the printer so you don't need to provide your own.

#7645 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:58 PM

x
@

#7646 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:33 AM

bavbbyshambles is amennce what a gig.

#7647 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Feb 21 2007, 12:33 AM) View Post

You didn't drink at that gig by any chance, did you? tongue.gif

#7648 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:42 AM

lol...i would hazard a guess and say yes to Pete's question laugh.gif

#7649 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:43 AM

I think something's up with one of my comp's fans. I turned it on this morning, and was met with "EEEHHHHHHHHHHRHRRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHR!!!!"

I had a fiddle about at the back, walloped it and now it's all good but I should probably get someone kinda-professional in to look at it.

John, you avaliable at the weekend? biggrin.gif

#7650 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE(Switch @ Feb 21 2007, 07:43 AM) View Post
I think something's up with one of my comp's fans. I turned it on this morning, and was met with "EEEHHHHHHHHHHRHRRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHR!!!!"

I had a fiddle about at the back, walloped it and now it's all good but I should probably get someone kinda-professional in to look at it.

John, you available at the weekend? biggrin.gif

Yes I am.

But it might not even be a fan problem, fans don't tend to make such a noise, it is probably a optical or hard disk drive starting to fail.

Both my optical drives are failing, so I'm almost fucked!

EDIT: Also corrected your spelling error tongue.gif

#7651 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Feb 20 2007, 10:47 PM) View Post
Come to the Strathy library and help me tomorrow morning thanks.

Are you in the library RIGHT NOW?

I think I saw you a second ago. Of course, saying hello would be faaaar too simple. So I sat and gawked at you instead.

I'm so polite. happy.gif

Someone MAKE ME do this essay, it's driving me up the pole. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Three sad faces... I mean business.

#7652 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE(Nathan @ Feb 21 2007, 02:42 AM) View Post

Neverevereverever again. mad.gif

I've been banned from one forum I usually go on and I don't know how, need to contact the admin. I kept phoning people all last night wasting 8.44 credit sad.gif, I have somehow spent 65 last night (I bought a ticket which was 20, the rest idk), put a bet on at the bookies (why the fuk :S) and I am trying to find a way to puke to get it out my system.

Nevereverever again.

#7653 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Feb 21 2007, 11:44 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Nathan @ Feb 21 2007, 02:42 AM) View Post

Neverevereverever again. mad.gif

I've been banned from one forum I usually go on and I don't know how, need to contact the admin. I kept phoning people all last night wasting 8.44 credit sad.gif, I have somehow spent 65 last night (I bought a ticket which was 20, the rest idk), put a bet on at the bookies (why the fuk :S) and I am trying to find a way to puke to get it out my system.

Nevereverever again.

You do know the pound symbol goes in front of the number?

Other than that, lmao at your night

#7654 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:58 AM

I always put it after for some reason. Probably because when I say it in my head when i'm typing, 65 pounds, bleh. I do know it though tongue.gif

I forgot to mention that kebab shop at the barras appears to have given me food poisoning.

#7655 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE(ice_illusion @ Feb 20 2007, 05:51 PM) View Post
QUOTE(miss macleod @ Feb 20 2007, 04:52 PM) View Post
Argh UCAS I haaaaated all that dry.gif

(Someone told me recently that I never talk seriously. But I do, just not to certain people. sad.gif )

Why must I stay ice? Give me one good reason! sad.gif I ramble non stop abotu nonsense that...well, i doubt its ever even read...and I give to good help or advice to anyone.

One good reason and I didn't even have to think of it. tongue.gif
You ramble non stop about nonsense.

I'm ok logging in. Although I do have to log in once a day now. Which is annoying. But I think I might not have that box ticked or something.

Erm. Thanks.

By teh way, I meant i DONT give good advice or help to anyone but I was rushing cs my battery was running out on the laptop and I wanted to go for dinner. Gosh I sound so bigheaded.

I saw Peter (PK) today in the bowels of the Meston building. Or rather, he saw me and said "hello!" just at the point I was humming a friggin Waulking Song ph34r.gif and I just looked up blankly and wondered who it was. I swear, that boy looks different each time i see him. huh.gif His hair is in the blue phase at the moment.

#7656 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Feb 21 2007, 12:33 AM) View Post

Haha I was at that gig last night. I was a bit drunk. I told my friend I didn't want anymore drink and so she went to the bar and bought us both a double dry.gif

There was a guy in front of me smoking so I pointed out it was illegal, then we started telling him he was going to die of lung disease.

Why am I served alcohol???
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#7657 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:08 PM

x
@

#7658 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

I SAW YOU!!

I have the same stripy hoody!

I was going to come over and say hello but I was like, "IS that Tuppy? Can I just walk over and go, 'HI ITS LINDSAY FROM T'INTERWEB!!!'?"

I was having a dilemma.

It distracted me from my essay for a good five minutes though.

#7659 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:37 PM

x
@

#7660 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

Well, you were looking very confused at the printer when I saw you. And then you went and sat down and I couldn't see you because of a big pillar.

Wow. I sound like a total stalker.

Which isn't too far from the truth to be honest.

My website has a new look, by the way. Click on my signature, go down to the bottom left hand corner and change the view to "snapshots".

Isn't Scott clever?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users