Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 347

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#6921 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 06:35 PM

Hunt him down!! I'm sure you'll be able to find him on MySpace. Not that I encourage stalking in the slightest, but that "search your school" thing is wonderful. Just type in "finance" and he might come along.

Yes, I am a freak. It's ok, I know.

#6922 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:15 PM

x
@

#6923 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 07:31 PM

Hahaha, I am proud! Well done Miss Fiona! <3

#6924 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:05 PM

I have an economcis test tomorrow - screwed.

I have also gone and left my laptop charger in the uni and i'll probably need to buy a new one. Very annoying.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#6925 Blondie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Computers, space, drawing, music, pirates, ice cream, writing, sewing, etc etc.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:16 PM

Tiredd as usual. And yay for Mr. Boyfriend not being a total jerk!
-Blondie.

Whoa, I actually have something to put down here!

Crafting Journal!

#6926 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Dec 13 2006, 10:05 PM) View Post

I have also gone and left my laptop charger in the uni and i'll probably need to buy a new one. Very annoying.

At least it was just the charger and not the whole laptop you left.

#6927 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:31 PM

Yes, i have a complex about leaving it on the bus!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",

#6928 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:37 PM

I nearly left my hat on the train the other day.

Not quite the same thing... It's a nice hat though.

#6929 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:41 PM

Our washing machine broke once and my dad took a big bag of McCann clothes to my grannies for washing.

On the way home, he tried to sneak off the bus to avoid some person. HE left the bag.

Goodbye McCann clothes and those cords i bloody well loved :@
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",

#6930 Gillz

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:My name is Gillian and my main interests are: running, cycling, going to the gym, shopping (more of an addiction than an interest!), rock/indie music and going out with friends.<br /><br />I am currently in sixth year, studying AH Geography, H Maths and Crash H Business Management.<br /><br />I've applied for a mixture of Geography and Business at uni and have had some offers back, so looking forward immensely to starting uni next year wherever that may be! <br /><br />Standard Grade results:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,3 for English, Geography, Admin, Physics, Chemistry, R.M.P.S, German, Art and Maths respectively.<br /><br />Fifth Year results: A,A,A,B,C for Int 2 Maths, H Physics, H Geography, H Chem and H English respectively.

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Dec 13 2006, 10:19 PM) View Post

On the topic of leaving laptops; when my Dad was working in Glasgow he popped into a shop and left his laptop in the back of the car. Some junkie broke in and stole it. The police caught the guy though and he had to pay up for it! He had to pay something like two grand even though the laptop was just worth half of that.

#6931 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE(Gillz @ Dec 13 2006, 10:42 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Dec 13 2006, 10:19 PM) View Post

On the topic of leaving laptops; when my Dad was working in Glasgow he popped into a shop and left his laptop in the back of the car. Some junkie broke in and stole it. The police caught the guy though and he had to pay up for it! He had to pay something like two grand even though the laptop was just worth half of that.

Really, Glasgow isn't a bad place tongue.gif

#6932 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:27 AM

Who would like a phone call?

I have over 700 minutes to use up within the next month lol

#6933 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE(John @ Dec 14 2006, 02:27 AM) View Post

Phone me. I'm still pissed that you hung up on me when I phoned you that one night when I was drunk and scared at Chicago Rock.

"JOOOOOOOHN! Hello!"
"Leave me alone, I'm watching Scrubs."
*click*

#6934 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE(Switch @ Dec 14 2006, 10:12 AM) View Post

QUOTE(John @ Dec 14 2006, 02:27 AM) View Post

Phone me. I'm still pissed that you hung up on me when I phoned you that one night when I was drunk and scared at Chicago Rock.

"JOOOOOOOHN! Hello!"
"Leave me alone, I'm watching Scrubs."
*click*

I was watching Only Fools and Horses you numbskull.

#6935 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:55 PM

Since I am such a little shy scared tongue-tied being (but nevertheless one of perfection) I hate phoning/answering the phone to anyone outside my family / very close friends. wink.gif

I actually prefer face to face. unsure.gif

#6936 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

I can't even use a telephone. Consider yourselves lucky that you can do something that basic. dry.gif

#6937 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

I got my charger back biggrin.gif

Economics was a bitch!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",

#6938 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:10 PM

Dadddddy is coming for me tomorrow!! YAYYY!!

So much I have to do tonight. sad.gif

Cleaning my room is the BIG one. I'm too scared to open my wardrobe. Because hiding inside it somwhere, under many boxes, is a mini fridge. I can't remember what is inside it, but theres something in there and it has been in there since September. unsure.gif

Got to do a treck up to the laundy too. I actually dont mind it up there, good atmosphere.

All the exchange students are leaving tomorrow crying.gif Isn't fair cos I'm friends with a few of them and its funny to think I might never see them again.

(you can actually tell the americans from the scottish ones can't you.)
macleod looks like she's about to start crying. ohmy.gif

IPB Image

#6939 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:24 PM

I have a date thing tomorrow.

Lesley had to witness the aftermath of the date thing arranging. Ten times stupider than usual.

I'm going to go scan lots of photos. I got a "handbag photo album" for my friend for her Christmas, because she's going to America for the summer and I thought it'd be nice for her to have lots of photos of us in case she forgets what we look like.

I'm quite thoughtful really.

So, yes, I have lots of pictures of us from when we were about 12. I can't believe I ever looked like that. Seriously dodgy glasses and really bad teeth. The shame!

#6940 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:33 PM

course it could also make her cry for a year, cute as it is

If i am not here i am somewhere else

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users