Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What's On Your Mind - HSN forum - Page 308

What's On Your Mind

9368 replies to this topic

#6141 KDYFloorballer

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Floorball, Football, Music, Drawing, Technology

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:19 PM

I'm wondering what to put on my MP3 player. It has only a few of spaces left and I'm not sure whther to put R.E.M on or more Oasis or more Red Hot Chili Peppers.

#6142 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE(The Wedge Effect @ Oct 5 2006, 04:24 PM) View Post

JOHN! You were late for MA101 today! Tut tut!

tongue.gif

I got lost, leave me alone tongue.gif

QUOTE(lesley @ Oct 5 2006, 05:13 PM) View Post

I had a little HSN fest today.

Wedge, dave, john and dear tuppence were all spotted in and about the K325 area. I have had a good flick through the history books btw and you're dead right, some hotties! (and no yellow water stains either..) tongue.gif

I also saw khalid on the 44 bus on the way home. I noticed you after i had sat down, so didn't really fancy shouting across a packed bus to you, apologies.

I is no stalker.

You so are a stalker tongue.gif

#6143 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:02 PM

I'm filling in the UCAS form right now. For tomorrow so I'm posting here (the wrong place, but it is on my mind) so it's quick.

When you're filling in the employment section what should I put under employers name? The name of the restaurant, the name of my manager or the name of the person who owns the restaurant?

QUOTE(KDYFloorballer @ Oct 5 2006, 08:19 PM) View Post

I'm wondering what to put on my MP3 player. It has only a few of spaces left and I'm not sure whther to put R.E.M on or more Oasis or more Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I'd put one of each but then I'm indecisive.

#6144 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE(ice_illusion @ Oct 5 2006, 10:02 PM) View Post

I'm filling in the UCAS form right now. For tomorrow so I'm posting here (the wrong place, but it is on my mind) so it's quick.

When you're filling in the employment section what should I put under employers name? The name of the restaurant, the name of my manager or the name of the person who owns the restaurant?

You would put the name of the restraunt.

#6145 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE(John @ Oct 5 2006, 10:09 PM) View Post

QUOTE(ice_illusion @ Oct 5 2006, 10:02 PM) View Post

You would put the name of the restraunt.

Thank you. <3

#6146 Pete

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:26 PM

Argh. Now I have to go change the employment section

dry.gif
>_>
dry.gif

#6147 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:07 PM

Pff, mine was easy.

Have you are or are you currently employed - Yes/no

No

Done biggrin.gif

#6148 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Oct 5 2006, 05:13 PM) View Post

I had a little HSN fest today.

Wedge, dave, john and dear tuppence were all spotted in and about the K325 area. I have had a good flick through the history books btw and you're dead right, some hotties! (and no yellow water stains either..) tongue.gif

"Don't worry! I haven't pissed on them!"

I have NO idea why I said that. Gosh, I'm a proper freak at times.

Was lovely meeting you, btw!

edit: And we should WELL have a big hsn Strathy gathering. I can go "HI GUYS IM BIG TUPPY OFF OF THE INTERNET DONT WORRY I WONT PISS ON YOU!!!!" and other such bizarre and awkward things.
@

#6149 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Oct 5 2006, 11:11 PM) View Post

edit: And we should WELL have a big hsn Strathy gathering. I can go "HI GUYS IM BIG TUPPY OFF OF THE INTERNET DONT WORRY I WONT PISS ON YOU!!!!" and other such bizarre and awkward things.

i agree. there's so many of us there now - tis definitely the place to be!

i spotted Jill today. dunno if she still comes on here though
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#6150 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:19 PM

Yeah, I think she comes on here sometimes, Helen.

#6151 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Oct 5 2006, 11:11 PM) View Post

LETS DO THAT!!!

And I can bore you all to death. Because I am quite frankly THE most boring person in the world, and I have about 2 things to say. In total.

WHEN?! WHERE?!!!

#6152 Blondie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Computers, space, drawing, music, pirates, ice cream, writing, sewing, etc etc.

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:00 AM

You all have to go to Heriot Watt next year. <.< >.>
-Blondie.

Whoa, I actually have something to put down here!

Crafting Journal!

#6153 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:28 PM

Might pop along if it does happen, but doubt I'd go anyway.

#6154 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE(Blondie @ Oct 6 2006, 12:00 PM) View Post

You all have to go to Heriot Watt next year. <.< >.>

You have me, yo. <3

Guess which avid HSN user's killing time in a HWU computer lab? laugh.gif

#6155 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:10 PM

I do that all the time at Strathclyde University, it's fun to kill time in computer labs, even when there's a class on. biggrin.gif

#6156 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:36 PM

arrrgh....I love my new shoes biggrin.gif

look::: Clickoris

and I'm off to cheesy pop...yes, yes oh yay biggrin.gif

#6157 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Nathan @ Oct 6 2006, 06:36 PM) View Post

Dunlops are the game. I've the exact same pair, just navy instead of green.

I want those! laugh.gif

#6158 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(Nathan @ Oct 6 2006, 06:36 PM) View Post

I used to have a pair when I was 11.
They probably look better on you. I have some groovy dunlops now with brown retro squares on but they're too small.

#6159 Nathan

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:13 PM

I want those!

23.50 in schuh (25 without student discount)

get in biggrin.gif

#6160 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:14 PM

I like Schuh too. It;s a great shop, theres normally at least one pair that fits me.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users