Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The Football Thread - HSN forum - Page 52

The Football Thread

1093 replies to this topic

#1021 south lanarkshire jag

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 October 2006 - 06:40 PM

2pts clear at the top of the league biggrin.gif

Btw Thomas we are a better side now than we were when we lost to you

looks like a tasty game next week

#1022 KDYFloorballer

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Floorball, Football, Music, Drawing, Technology

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

I went to Cowdenbeath vs Raith and the atmosphere was one of the best I have ever been in at a football game. Cowden's ground it falling apart and benches rocked and bounced everywhere. Maybe we should stop doin the Bouncy! biggrin.gif

After the game was a different story. Wearing Rovers colours on a cold, windy night in NED infested Cowdenbeath is not a good idea. It is even worse when the second bus back isn't for an hour after the game (missed the 1st because we were celebrating at the ground for so long)!!

A bunch of NEDs also beat up disabled Rovesr fans after the game. Disgraceful! I bet they feel hard. I hope they caught severly punished.

There are many good Cowden fans but after this and the MSP story, they will get dragged down with the rest. sad.gif

#1023 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:04 PM

Cowdenbeaths stadium is quality!

Arbroath will, however, always be the best.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#1024 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:50 PM

I could cry right about now.

#1025 AM4R

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:56 PM

me 2, sad.gif

Whats happening to us????
::::::/\M/\R::::::

#1026 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:33 PM

Well done to Falkirk and St. Johnstone! smile.gif

The Semi Final of the League Cup involves the following teams:
Kilmarnock
Hibs
Falkirk
St. Johnstone
Just in case some of you had forgotten...already. biggrin.gif

Good luck to Clyde on Sunday!

#1027 thomas_c_k

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:10 PM

Semi Final draw been made

Falkirk - Killie
And
Saints - Hibs

Should be great games with no Old firm,

Bring it on.

Some people say that Jason Scotland white shirt number 10 is a cheat.

Those in the know will tell you differently

#1028 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:36 PM

Fancy a Falkirk Hibs final personally.

#1029 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Nov 9 2006, 04:36 PM) View Post
Fancy a Falkirk Hibs final personally.

Imagine our surprise. rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

#1030 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:01 PM

They looked the better sides.

I shall put a double on them both to win.

#1031 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:16 PM

St Johnstone beating rangers is no shock. It was coming all the way. Hearts are, quite frankly, diabolical. What a terrible display of football they showed.

I've pledged my complete support to Kilmarnock and fully expect a Killie/Hibs final.

Hampden will be empty if Hibs don't make it!

But to the big news in scottish football.. Ross County v Clyde challenge cup final this sunday. Please, please god!!!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",

#1032 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE(Richard_05 @ Nov 9 2006, 06:01 PM) View Post
They looked the better sides.

I shall put a double on them both to win.

Killie vs Falkirk - 3/3 Points so far this season
Killie vs Hibs - 4/6 points so far this season

Admit it, you don't want Killie or St. Johnstone in the final as you'd hate to suffer me on here and Saints embarrassed your lot last night! laugh.gif

None of the ties are easy for any teams, it's so refreshing to not have the OF in the semi's as it really is wide open. I can only hope we make the Final and win.

#1033 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:17 PM

Let's look at the recent results shall we.

Falkirk- Beat Dundee Utd 5-1, followed by a 3-0 win over Dunfermline.
Beat Celtic on penalties after holding them to 0-0 during the 90 minutes.

Hibernian - Beat Dunfermline 4-0, followed by a 2-1 loss to Aberdeen. In November, they draw with Kilmarnock and beat Hearts.

Kilmarnock - Lose to Celtic and draw to Hibernian. Beat Motherwell 3-2 in cup.

I have justification to believe Falkirk on there current good form will see off Kilmarnock and Hibernian under new manager John Collins will beat St. Johnstone.

By the way, I don't dread coming onto the internet to feel the mighty Scott's wrath. No, seriously. I actually don't walk around aimlessly thinking to myself, "Shit, that Scott guy from HSN is going to gloat Kilmarnock have won a game I said they wouldn't! Crap. I am dreading logging on to the internet now! zomg!"

I don't care who is in the final to be honest, as it isn't Rangers. I'll probably end up watching it, but I really don't care who will be their. Still, theres my opinion on it.

#1034 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

Shame on us, we should have walked all over Celtic and Hibs. rolleyes.gif Our last 2 games have been considerably more difficult than most others, especially with the loss of Fernandez (if he had stayed on the park/or caldwell had walked we would have taken points off Celtic as they got run ragged). Also, you seem to forget that we recently beat Aberdeen 1-0 and Hearts 2-0 (At Tynecastle). Not to mention Falkirk getting drubbed off your lot when we got a very deserved point. Also, we have taken 4/6 possible points from Hibs this season and 3/3 from Falkirk so we fear neither of them.

And damn, I was really wanting you to walk around being afraid of my wrath. rolleyes.gif Though I think anybody that's watched this topic in recent months could easily see that my supporting Kilmarnock has a lot to do with who you expect (really , the word is "want") to see in the final. wink.gif

#1035 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 09:27 PM

Or, it could just be a judgement on recent performances.

Falkirk have seemingly improved since the game against us, so I don't expect another 4-0 (Nor will Bardsley be on to score another spectacular free kick for us, with us being right behind the goal), but I stick to my guns.

Falkirk - Hibs.

#1036 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

Our recent performances have been pretty good (Motherwell game was a one off, as proved on Tuesday).

Last 4 League Games:
Killie: WWLD
Hibs: DWLD
Falkirk: DLWW

Falkirk have only improved thanks to Stokes, with any luck he'll be away in January.

#1037 KDYFloorballer

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Floorball, Football, Music, Drawing, Technology

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:27 PM

I hope Killie win it.
Nothing against Hibs or Falkirk but I think Falkirk don't deserve to win it as much as Killie on their small budget but great manager and it would be funny if Hibs bottled it ... again!

#1038 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:14 PM

CRY.

CRY.

CRY.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",

#1039 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:37 PM

Oh well. It's a diddy cup anyway tongue.gif

#1040 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:45 PM

You said it not me tongue.gif

BLOODY EDDIE MALONE. TUBE.
user posted image