Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Today - HSN forum - Page 9

Today

197 replies to this topic

#161 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(ally @ Aug 8 2005, 06:10 PM)
What? The admin people won't be in either...? blink.gif

View Post

Are you kidding? They are the laziest staff in the school! Not 1 person has been in and I'll be lucky if there's one in 2moro.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#162 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:27 PM

I think ours will be in.I must admit they do do nothing apart from drink cups of coffee and use the tannoy.Woot I'm not working till 2 now.I feel ill....

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#163 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, my teacher's been in school. But if I ask, I don't think she would tell me though. sad.gif

#164 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:golf, food<br />im amazing and sexy :)

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:45 PM

I am excited but worried at the same time, as i cannot remember how i performed in the exams. I remember the english exam being about comets or astroids or something. I am trying to do things which will take my mind off the whole subject of results- films, music, good food,

I dont think ill get much sleep tonight, i am hoping to open my results privately in the loo. cool.gif
User Banned.

#165 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:47 PM

Good Luck to everyone for the results and i hope you all get what you need and better!

im getting a bit nervous now unsure.gif - and im just waiting for Standard Grade results, feel sorry for the guys waiting for Highers and Advanced Highers!

sure everyone will do well!

Good Luck!! biggrin.gif
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#166 Broken Fairy Wings

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:writers: Francesca Lia Block, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Sylvia Plath, Carol Lee, JD Salinger, Jeffrey Eugenides, Virginia Woolf..<br /><br />music: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Katy Rose, Tori Amos, Bjork, Fiona Apple, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Delirious?, Nirvana, Silverchair, Bob Dylan, Blondie, Elliott Smith, Joss Stone, Bright Eyes, Rilo Kiley, The Postal Service, Hanson, HIM, The Beach Boys, Jewel, Third Day, Kelly Osbourne, Liz Phair, Mandy Moore, Maria Mena, The Velvet Underground, Nico, Jem, KT Tunstall, Jeff Buckley, Jewel, The Clash, Jamison Parker, Kryah, Death Cab For Cutie, Melissa Etheridge, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Elvis Presley, White Stripes, Speedway, Who Will Miss Mary, PJ Harvey..<br /><br />movies: White Oleander, Thirteen, Donnie Darko, Finding Neverland, Lost In Translation, Peter Pan, The Virgin Suicides, Labyrinth, Winning London, A Walk To Remember, Ghost World, The Hours, Igby Goes Down, Romeo &amp; Juliet, Don't Say A Word, Saved!, Hotel Rwanda, Dear Frankie, Song For A Raggy Boy..<br /><br />Other Stuff: fairies, glitter, snow, dancing in the rain, swimming, the beach, nature, Mary Kate &amp; Ashley, Home &amp; Away, writing, poetry, wearing fairy wings, taking photos, making icons, Evan Rachel Wood..

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:57 PM

i'm gettin so so nervous now. i can't remember any of my exams at all & haven't got a clue what to expect tomorrow morning, which scares me a little. But hey.

Best of luck to everyone exoh!

Peace, <3 & fairy dust
-Laura, exoh!

It’s not that I literally think I’m a faerie. It’s just that I feel so different from most people. And this idea of a race living underground in caverns, spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, that to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating and fighting and wanting and hurting. - FLB

Imagine that I can't be comforted at all , in pieces I went from crawling into a ball. Evidence, it's in my breathing every day, less and less and less. Can you hear me now, cause I'm not doing fine, I'm drowning in my mind again - LisaMariePresley

#167 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

I need to take a chill pill now. sad.gif

#168 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Aug 8 2005, 06:45 PM)
I am excited but worried at the same time, as i cannot remember how i performed in the exams. I remember the english exam being about comets or astroids or something. I am trying to do things which will take my mind off the whole subject of results- films, music, good food,

I dont think ill get much sleep tonight, i am hoping to open my results privately in the loo. cool.gif

View Post

Yeh I'm gonna get up at 6 oclock and hope that the post comes when my mum isnt looking so I can have some space to open them.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#169 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:10 PM

This time last year, my nerves were all over the place.

Right now, I'm chilled because I've got my place at Uni.

Good luck and for 5th year candidates, there is always 6th year...

#170 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:13 PM

oooh, I just slept for a few hours then woke up and had a shower biggrin.gif When I open my highers I am going to look at them 1 by 1, and not like last year where I looked at all my SG''s at once

#171 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:16 PM

I can't say I'm too nervous about tommorow...what a difference a year makes though! Last year - there was such anticipation to this day - and nerves!

Hope everything goes well for all concerned. If you worked hard, you'll be fine!

Mark

#172 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:54 PM

my brothers and sisters (all 5 of them) wrote a wee song for me about tomorrow!! i posted it in the "whats on your mind" thread!!! hahahahahaaaaaaagahahaa its so funny!!! its to the Joline tune by Dolly Parton...!! its so cool!! laugh.gif

#173 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:31 PM

thats such a cute n sweet song! so cute that they all muct have sat down an thought that through so much! i dont think my brothers even know that my results are arriving tomorrow!
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

#174 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:33 PM

Whats on my mind: i have a fly on my screen and it keeps running away from the mouse cursor lol! laugh.gif

#175 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:38 PM

Stay calm people, as has already been said if you don't meet your expected/wanted grades there's always next year. Ofcourse the good people of HSN will exceed all expectations tongue.gif

All the best!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#176 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Aug 8 2005, 10:33 PM)
Whats on my mind: i have a fly on my screen and it keeps running away from the mouse cursor lol! laugh.gif

View Post

I wish I could have a fly that did that. It would keep me entertained and get my mind off the exam. tongue.gif

#177 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Aug 8 2005, 09:39 PM)
QUOTE(dondon @ Aug 8 2005, 10:33 PM)

View Post

I wish I could have a fly that did that. It would keep me entertained and get my mind off the exam. tongue.gif

View Post

lol well it didnt last that long i thought it got scared! laugh.gif

#178 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:43 PM

I'm soooo scared! Am trying to calm down and distract myself. I think I'll be more nervous in the morning waiting for the post to come because I don't think I actually believe the erm, things are coming TOMORROW! sad.gif
It'll be good to get everything over with, though.
Good luck everyone! Hope you do fantabulously!!!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#179 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:48 PM

See im quite nervous too, not too bad but bad enough! I dont think im as bad as last year cause i have an unconditional but i dont think it makes it any easier! I still want to do really well! Unfortunately i dont think i have but we will just have to wait and see! At the end of the day, i did my best!!

#180 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(superstar @ Aug 8 2005, 09:48 PM)
At the end of the day, i did my best!!

View Post

That's what I keep telling myself! I should get it tatooed on my forehead!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users