Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Today - HSN forum - Page 10

Today

197 replies to this topic

#181 Ross

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:50 PM

I just want the post to arrive NOW! Fed up waiting! Can't be bothered anymore! If I don't get the condition I want, its whether i have the energy to go through clearing. I hope it all falls into place tomorrow.

#182 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 08 August 2005 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE(Maria @ Aug 8 2005, 06:47 PM)
Good Luck to everyone for the results and i hope you all get what you need and better!

im getting a bit nervous now unsure.gif  - and im just waiting for Standard Grade results, feel sorry for the guys waiting for Highers and Advanced Highers!

sure everyone will do well! 

Good Luck!!  biggrin.gif

View Post

I'm getting my S Grade results too! Good luck biggrin.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#183 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:golf, food<br />im amazing and sexy :)

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:06 PM

can i just say best of luck to all the wishers/folks awaiting results. May you get the results you hope for and worked for, may you get the results you deserve.

More importantly please stay open minded, and dont enclose yourself in a world where 'only results matter and nothing else', there is much more important things in life like family, health, lovers

I am one awaiting results for 5 higher subjects, i am for one nervous yet excited. But in order to restrain myself from a panic attack i am taking into a heart the advice my grandma gave me

' exams are not the be all end all, the best result you can come up with tommorow is a smile that you got wha you deserved, whether it be a fail or a narrow pass'

Thanks for all the advice you have given me over exams and revision, i owe you a huge thank you if i get good results tommorow, especially those in the higher history section. You are generous, wise and i respect you all.

I am going to England to study for a-levels, but hopefully still contribute on general chat discussions.

I have a feeling most of you will get good results

TheMeister
User Banned.

#184 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:08 PM

I'm so scared to see what my results are...blink.gif

#185 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:09 PM

12 hours to go!! well for me anyway, i think!?

#186 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:14 PM

About eight and a half hours for me probably...
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#187 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:16 PM

Just you rub it in(that i have a slow lazy postman!)!!! its not really that fair!! sad.gif laugh.gif

#188 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:20 PM

I'm so excited!! but nervous too, i want it all over and done with. I won't get my results until about 3-4pm tomorrow afternoon, living on an island sux! good luck evry1 for standard grades, highers or whatever it is you are sitting!! Just think thousands of people are in the same situation as you so it's not that bad after all!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#189 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Aug 8 2005, 11:20 PM)
I'm so excited!! but nervous too, i want it all over and done with. I won't get my results until about 3-4pm tomorrow afternoon, living on an island sux! good luck evry1 for standard grades, highers or whatever it is you are sitting!! Just think thousands of people are in the same situation as you so it's not that bad after all!

View Post

I thought you'd have had yours texted, living in the Western Isles? tongue.gif

Good luck anyway. smile.gif

#190 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:46 PM

Fanx! I didn't even know you could do tht!! first ive heard of it!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#191 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 10:49 PM

I'm sure it was just one island anyway you would think they would have told u first coz i t was on the news today

#192 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:10 PM

Lol. Yeah according to BBC one of the schools was from the Western Isles:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4748041.stm

#193 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:19 PM

haha can you imagine getting your marks by text?

"u r a pure hevy falure, LOLLOLOLOLOLOL IMAO, btr luck nxt yr lser, lolololol"

#194 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:21 PM

Or have your friends prank you by texting fake results. :/

#195 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE(ally @ Aug 9 2005, 12:21 AM)
Or have your friends prank you by texting fake results. :/

View Post

I did wonder if anyone would try that if the scheme was in common use.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#196 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:26 PM

now that would be hillarious

#197 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Aug 9 2005, 12:19 AM)

haha can you imagine getting your marks by text?

"u r a pure hevy falure, LOLLOLOLOLOLOL IMAO, btr luck nxt yr lser, lolololol"

View Post

Now that has just cheered me up, too bad i can't sleep though, me and my bloody sub-conscious!!!

#198 maria

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 08:28 PM

was the Nicholson Institute that had theirs delivered by text, they live in Lewis. someone said they might try on more people next year! you just have to apply!
Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
When you feel like giving up...just remember why you held on for so long.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users