Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - HSN forum - Page 4

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

69 replies to this topic

#61 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jul 27 2005, 04:57 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOOO! you are wanted by me!!! wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  lol

View Post

Then why does your sig say that you think YIC is the coolest person on the forum!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#62 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:33 PM

because I lost a bet sad.gif
but come on EVERYBODY knows your the coolest person on these forums.

#63 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:36 PM

NOOO! I am the coolest person on the forum!!!

Ok, maybe i'm not!!

#64 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:39 PM

yeah you stay outta this mr.I was johnmallan but I then decided to have a name change to something really really crap tongue.gif lol

#65 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:40 PM

lol. Thank you Mr.Gerrard.On topic please.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#66 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:41 PM

How dare you insult The Wildhearts, you shall DIE!!!

#67 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:55 PM

louise, go an make your signature say ON TOPIC PLEASE in big red bold writing.

It would save the hassle. smile.gif

#68 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:58 PM

Just finished the book and must say I would rather have spent my time reading the new James Becker novel.
No offence to all the potter fans out there, but I think the book sucked smile.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#69 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE(Allana @ Jul 27 2005, 09:58 PM)
No offence to all the potter fans out there, but I think the book sucked smile.gif

View Post

No offence taken. sad.gif

Seriously.

crying.gif

Kidding. tongue.gif:

I actually think this book was the best out of the lot now.

#70 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:19 PM

Really? I thought Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was about the best, although to be honest I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter in general. smile.gif

Lord of the rings on the other hand.... tongue.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users