Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - HSN forum - Page 2

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

69 replies to this topic

#21 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:25 PM

What a geek! I mean...how dedicated of him!
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#22 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:27 PM

He's not a geek. He had nothing else to do. It wasnt busy.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#23 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:28 PM

....so he decided to steal off the shop and read in the stockroom? tut tut tut
Its people like him who bring this country to shame!

#24 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:29 PM

He was allowed to.

#25 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:31 PM

now come on guys! back on topic!!!!!!
....jeez

#26 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:31 PM

That is the topic. Harry Potter is the topic.

#27 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:33 PM

is your boyfriend harry potter? lol

#28 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:35 PM

No, he bought it though. Be cool if he was though, wouldnt it?

#29 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:36 PM

Yes, then finally you would find a partner who would accept and understand your witch heritage.

#30 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:38 PM

I'm not a witch and...
GET BACK ON TOPIC!

#31 Pooch

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Interests:Flying

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:43 PM

The Harry Potter films are so bad pinch.gif

The books are not bad. If I was JK Rowling (the dollar billionaire) I would make the last book really bizzare and badly written to entertain myself. And then say at the end that Harry woke up and it was all a dream to annoy all the freaks who dress up as wizards and stand in enormous queues to buy the latest book ph34r.gif

#32 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(Pooch @ Jul 21 2005, 11:43 PM)
Harry woke up and it was all a dream to annoy all the freaks who dress up as wizards and stand in enormous queues to buy the latest book ph34r.gif

View Post

A bit reminiscent of Dallas that!
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#33 Pooch

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:13 PM

What's Dallas?

#34 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE(Pooch @ Jul 22 2005, 12:13 AM)
What's Dallas?

View Post

It was an American soap opera style TV program that was VERY popular back in the 70's. Anyway there was apparently this plot line where a lot of stuff happened and in the next series some guy woke up and decided that he had dreamed the whole last series and none of it had happened.

Having never seen the show I don't know THAT much, but ostensibly it's very famous.
user posted image

#35 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:19 PM

I had a thought today, you know how one of the Horcruxes was purportedly a locket? In book 5 a "heavy locket that nobody could open" is mentioned when they are cleaning out Sirius' old place. Could this locket be the horcrux?
user posted image

#36 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(werlop @ Jul 22 2005, 12:19 AM)
I had a thought today, you know how one of the Horcruxes was purportedly a locket? In book 5 a "heavy locket that nobody could open" is mentioned when they are cleaning out Sirius' old place. Could this locket be the horcrux?

View Post

I saw something on another forum, a theory from another guy, on the horcruxes and who RAB was. If you ask, I'll email you a copy.

#37 Pooch

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:45 PM

Could I have a copy please?

#38 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 21 July 2005 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE(Pooch @ Jul 22 2005, 12:45 AM)
Could I have a copy please?

View Post

Sure. E-mail address please?

#39 Pooch

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:00 AM

Get the PM or email? I'm dubious of the PM system here, doesn't seem to work right for me dry.gif

#40 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:14 AM

Pooch, you have mail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users