Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Look at this flash video - HSN forum

Look at this flash video

16 replies to this topic

#1 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:05 PM

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

#2 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:16 PM

Seen it before. The standard response would be to call it absurd, and I think it is. You never can be sure though!
...Unless you actually saw the collision I guess!
My cousin worked in the building opposite the Pentagon and saw it on fire but not the actual collision.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#3 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:22 PM

I don't think the video is absurd. It makes sense, but who knows?

#4 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:25 PM

very strange, never thought of it really??

#5 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:27 PM

you should go to http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.htm . It is very interesting. The truth behind the news?

#6 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Jul 7 2005, 12:22 AM)
I don't think the video is absurd. It makes sense, but who knows?

View Post

What I meant is that trying to convince your average Joe that the September 11th attack on the Pentagon didn't actually take place would be a difficult task.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#7 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:33 PM

true, but the thing is, there is quite a lot of stuff there which is really thought provoking. I mean, the video is really long, and offers lots of evidence. Of course we never may know, but some of the things that happened are very peculiar and strange

#8 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 11:33 PM

actually.. average joe's might just accept it, the non average joe's will be skeptical.

#9 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:06 AM

It is interesting, and offers a lot of good evidence. Makes you wonder why they would want to cover it up though...maybe that's what that team should work on.

#10 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:51 PM

It's so frustrating because there's no open honest source of information that we can reliably trust. There will always be conspiracies, some orchestrated purely for propaganda, while others are a frantic scream of truth. I just say don't trust everything the media tells you. It's a big bad world out there lol.

#11 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:53 PM

yep, too true

#12 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:54 PM

Well, perhaps the group who put the presentation together should push for the release of all those videos which the govt. won't allow into the public domain.

#13 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 05:56 PM

lol ha u want the FBI to release a VIDEO? They won't even release those illegally detained guantamo bay erm.. "prisoners?" , leave alone publicizing their precious intelligence.

#14 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:30 PM

laugh.gif

#15 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

Thats a very interesting video with a highly plausible theory and some circumstancil evidence. I'm intrigued but not entirely sure what to believe.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#16 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 16 May 2006 - 07:19 PM

Why Pentagon released 9/11 tape
A non-profit government watchdog has succeeded in getting the US to release videotapes of a plane striking the Pentagon on 11 September 2001.

#17 Sammie

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • Interests:Stuff... mainly Fall Out Boy

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:52 PM

I saw thsi ages agao and it manged to spark up some interesting converstations roudn the family dinner table.

We came to the conclucsion that we accualy wouldnt put ot past america to pull a trick on it but we will never know the truth.
"Crowds are won and lost and won again, but our hearts beat for the diehards"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users