Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Sunburn - HSN forum - Page 3

Sunburn

342 replies to this topic

#41 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:09 PM

Now that i would like to see happen! would be soo funny to walk about sayin, he/she, the "un-naturally colored" one lol!

#42 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:11 PM

lol ye there would have to be a big summit for political correctness concerning sunbed worshippers-an that term would definetly be found offensive-lol

#43 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:14 PM

what could we call them to??.. "the orange people", the "colored people??", the ".. dunno.. lol"..

how long do they spend in those sunbed things??.. days or weeks??

#44 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

id say maybe the first ten years of there life and then six months out of every year after that

#45 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:24 PM

i just cant understand why someone would want to go orange tho.. is .. odd?? huh.gif

#46 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:29 PM

yes well they seem to think they are attractive blink.gif
i had seen one woman on a daytime tv program and she had smoked most of her life was in her late 40s and went on a sunbed 3 times a week and she looked like she had been living in a place with a really high force of gravity all her life

#47 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 26 2005, 11:29 PM)
yes well they seem to think they are attractive blink.gif
i had seen one woman on a daytime tv program and she had smoked most of her life was in her late 40s and went on a sunbed 3 times a week and she looked like she had been living in a place with a really high force of gravity all her life

View Post

HAHAHAHA! i can picture that image, a bit like that dog in the wrincle cream advert lol! just in human form!

#48 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:38 PM

yip and actually that same kinda colour too lol laugh.gif

#49 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:39 PM

LOL! i wonder if they do pink? or green tans??

#50 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

well ive seen someone go pink in the sun but green would be very interesting although to get green a tan isnt really what you need its more likely that youd need paint lol

#51 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:25 AM

Oh! I know! If you want a green tan, spray the lawn until it's damp, then rub your naked (or almost) body around in the grass! Voila! Instant green tan! laugh.gif

#52 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:00 AM

Lol,now that would be interesting...

Huggles

Ice maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#53 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Jun 27 2005, 12:25 AM)
Oh! I know! If you want a green tan, spray the lawn until it's damp, then rub your naked (or almost) body around in the grass! Voila! Instant green tan! laugh.gif

View Post

i think i might just try that and im sure it would look very natural!! smile.gif

#54 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 01:35 PM

It certainly would be interesting, just dont do it whilst being overlooked by neighbours and their strange tearway dog. Dont want any accidents to happen ,which could be more painful than have a fight with orang-u-tan sunbed worshipper for the last sunbed, now do we?
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#55 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:21 PM

I want a taaaaaaaaan sad.gif I don't even burn. I just stay unnaturally brightly white. I hate my skin, it's so disgusting.

I blame my mother.
@

#56 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:54 PM

You should try a spray tan or something. That St Tropez is supposed to be good, not exactly cheap though. I'd be too scared of going orange though.

I'm quite lucky, i tan pretty well.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#57 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 06:39 PM

I burn or stay white. Although, recently I have been tanning. I would never do sunbeds or use fake tan( although I did at prom but it was very expensive St Tropez). I dont like orange skin.

#58 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 27 June 2005 - 07:40 PM

I sat in my back garden for a few hours today and that seems to have done the trick biggrin.gif

Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#59 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

What ur tanned, ur green, or ur orange?

#60 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Jun 27 2005, 08:12 PM)
What ur tanned, ur green, or ur orange?

View Post

All three biggrin.gif
haha, no i would say i'm fairly tanned tongue.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users