Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Big Brother - HSN forum - Page 10

Big Brother

206 replies to this topic

#181 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 10 July 2005 - 11:14 PM

i dont think people could pay me to watch it.. its just.. ghastly.

#182 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 11:23 PM

Yep ok.

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#183 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 10 July 2005 - 11:28 PM

just tellin ppl my thoughts discogirl

#184 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 11:37 PM

no problems, just dont say chill cos I'll get annoyed again!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#185 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:54 PM

That Kenga girl is crazy! surprised.gif

I just saw the BB episode just now. sick.gif

#186 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:56 PM

yeah! what was that about?!!!!! Ewwww!! Kinga the minga!!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#187 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:57 PM

No idea. :|

I wonder if she was pissed, or if that's how she acts normally? surprised.gif

#188 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:58 PM

I have no idea, I think she may have been slightly drunk!! Well I'm hoping so anyway! cos thats just not normal!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#189 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:00 PM

Are the people that go on big brother normal?? really

#190 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:02 PM

a wine bottle! she is sik! i hope ther wasnt some wine left, people hav to drink out that!
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#191 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Aug 2 2005, 10:58 PM)
I have no idea, I think she may have been slightly drunk!! Well I'm hoping so anyway! cos thats just not normal!

View Post

Lol. smile.gif

Craig cracks me up too. The dude is obsessed with Anthony, and started crying because Eugene was playing footy with him. WTF?! blink.gif

#192 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:05 PM

I cannot stand craig. The way he was pawing all over anthony when he was drunk was totally embarassing.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#193 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:11 PM

Yeah, his obsession with Anthony isn't really helping him. :|

#194 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

Kinga has to win.

She is a legend.

Totally minky, but a legend all the same.
@

#195 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:34 PM

It would be hilarious if she won it. In the house for two weeks and walks away with £100k. The other housemates would be livid.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#196 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

I think that Kinga just looks more outrageous because everyone else is so tired of it all now - they've all calmed down totally because they've been there for 10 weeks.

Last night was a bit on the yicky side. I was watching it with my mum, too, haha! It was a bit cringey. I can't believe she did that. I can't believe they showed it. =/

And I shout at the telly any time Craig's on screen. He's pathetic. Ok, we get the picture, you fancy Anthony, but he's not intrested. And sliming all over him isn't going to MAKE him interested.

If I were Anthony, I'd well have hooked him by now.

#197 DJMiche

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

Eugene to win

#198 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:27 PM

Big Brothers to burn in hell and die. It's just a piece of crap the television company spawned up to get ratings. Ugh...hate the show so much. =/

#199 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:10 PM

It's really not that bad.
@

#200 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Aug 5 2005, 06:10 PM)
It's really not that bad.

View Post

Of course. Females like shows like them. rolleyes.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users