Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Big Brother - HSN forum

Big Brother

206 replies to this topic

#1 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:25 PM

To anyone who watches big bro, keep Eugene in!!

I know him... and my sister used to work with him!!

Yeah he is a tad strange but adorable at the same time!!

Am sure he will provide us with great entertainment when he gets in to the house with the other housemates!!

So boot Orla out nd keep Eugene in!!

lol biggrin.gif
beast

#2 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:49 PM

Ahem...sorry to say this...but I can't stand big brothers. It has never been exciting, and the E4 live show of BB makes it even more boring. I mean, come on, who wants to watch someone sleeping? laugh.gif

#3 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:14 PM

Whos Eugene and whos Orla?

Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#4 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:19 PM

Eugene, orla and kinga are three new people that are in big birs secret garden, they went in on friday night!

Yeah keep Eugene n Orla in and get that Kinga out! I cant stand her!

#5 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Jun 26 2005, 05:14 PM)
Whos Eugene and whos Orla?

View Post

There are 3 new contestants who have been put in a secret room and so the rest of the housemates are oblivious to this. However, only 2 of them can go into the Big Brother house to join the other housemates. wink.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#6 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:20 PM

Secret Garden? Wo... I need to catch up.

#7 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(superstar @ Jun 26 2005, 05:19 PM)
Eugene, orla and kinga are three new people that are in big birs secret garden, they went in on friday night!

Yeah keep Eugene n Orla in and get that Kinga out! I cant stand her!

View Post

Did you see Kinga in her outift?? ohmy.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#8 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ Jun 26 2005, 05:20 PM)
Secret Garden? Wo... I need to catch up.

View Post

It is basically a room which has been decorated to look like a garden...strange.

#9 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:30 PM

Ok I'm really gonna have to watch it tonight. Thanks guys. My boyfriend watches it all the time (sad freak that he is) but I just dont.

#10 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:32 PM

I watched it at the start but got bored of it! With the twist I'm watching it again!! Ye I saw Kinga in her outfit!! unsure.gif
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#11 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:40 PM

I'm so bored I've watched it since Series 1. Its just the same every time now.

#12 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:41 PM

I totally agree. They something drastically different!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#13 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:43 PM

Its your day for agreeing with me isn't it. lol.
People who have just got into BB may find it interesting but I dont.

#14 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:46 PM

lol ye! We must just have the same tastes or something! I've watched it for years and I was quite excited for this one but it just hasn't lived up to the expectations!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#15 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

See i really like it this time!!

However saying that i have never really watched one properley since the one when Kate Lawler won! So tht may be why i think it is quite funny!!

#16 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:50 PM

Yeh. Its like the whole garden thing they just said there is like a cross between when they brought Lisa(series 3, I think)/Claire(series 1) in the series they came in and the whole Michelle and Emma secret room thing.

#17 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:51 PM

When I watch bb it is funny but sometimes I just can't be bothered with it!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#18 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

Yeh sometimes its funny but most of the time its down right boring

#19 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:02 PM

Ooh is Eugene the guy who was hookin up with that irish girl.

#20 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:03 PM

I have more fun watching Postman Pat than watching big brother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users