Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Text - HSN forum - Page 3

Text

144 replies to this topic

#41 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:13 PM

It's gota b romantic! A text just doesn't cut it!! Surely half the effect of being proposed 2 is the way u r asked! Can't be cheesy though! lol that would just make u laugh at your partner!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#42 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:13 PM

Yeah...well, I know where I would probably propose to a girl...a warm secluded beach somewhere in the Bahamas, under the coconut trees, at sunset. Man, that would be romantic.

#43 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

If that's the way your gona propose I'll marry you any day! lol
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#44 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Jun 20 2005, 07:13 PM)
Yeah...well, I know where I would probably propose to a girl...a warm secluded beach somewhere in the Bahamas, under the coconut trees, at sunset. Man, that would be romantic.

View Post

woah, book my flight now biggrin.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#45 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 07:13 PM)
It's gota b romantic! A text just doesn't cut it!! Surely half the effect of being proposed 2 is the way u r asked! Can't be cheesy though! lol that would just make u laugh at your partner!

View Post

Yeah proposing to someone needs planning! As that shows how much commitment you have! A text message takes 0 thought! tongue.gif
If I was proposing it would have to be romantic... rolleyes.gif
Mark

#46 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:26 PM

If I was to propose to Amanda now then I would have something HUGE planned! Don't know what (and can't reveal it on a forum she uses anyway) but it would put a lot of effort into it and make it as romantic as possible!

I have some ideas... enough said!

#47 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:27 PM

Awwwwwwwww u guys are so sweet! You have it all planned! All you need now is the perfect woman to propse to!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#48 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 08:27 PM)
Awwwwwwwww u guys are so sweet! You have it all planned! All you need now is the perfect woman to propse to!

View Post

I have the perfect woman to propose to!

Just not the lifestyle for marriage yet lol.

This thread has got my thinking....... wink.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#49 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:37 PM

Aww your really lucky then!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#50 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 08:37 PM)
Aww your really lucky then!

View Post

I sure am!! biggrin.gif

#51 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 07:27 PM)

View Post

Yeah, that makes proposing seem the easy part! wink.gif
Mark

#52 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:47 PM

Everyone finds their perfect partner eventually, I'm an old romantic and believe there is somebody for everyone!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#53 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 08:47 PM)
Everyone finds their perfect partner eventually, I'm an old romantic and believe there is somebody for everyone!

View Post

NOT FOR ME! There's no way i'm gonna get married NO WAY. The big reason for that being the dreadful idea of a wedding dress and all the other dreadful girly stiff that comes along with weddings! yuck yuck yuck! If I ever got married there would be jeans under the wedding dress! All of my sisters have threatened to make me into their bridesmaid and put me in a big pink frilly dress. nope. never. nightmares. yeuch! tongue.gif

Hmph. mad.gif

smile.gif

#54 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:16 PM

Well it's not for everyone! there was a couple who got married here recently on the beach and the bride was wearing wellies! amazingly original!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#55 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 09:16 PM)
Well it's not for everyone! there was a couple who got married here recently on the beach and the bride was wearing wellies! amazingly original!

View Post

LOL! yeah, thats original, thats good. good lady. smile.gif

#56 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:25 PM

yup even the bride on top of the wedding cake had wellies on!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#57 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(fivepenny @ Jun 20 2005, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE(*sofax* @ Jun 20 2005, 08:47 PM)

View Post

NOT FOR ME! There's no way i'm gonna get married NO WAY. The big reason for that being the dreadful idea of a wedding dress and all the other dreadful girly stiff that comes along with weddings! yuck yuck yuck! If I ever got married there would be jeans under the wedding dress! All of my sisters have threatened to make me into their bridesmaid and put me in a big pink frilly dress. nope. never. nightmares. yeuch! tongue.gif

Hmph. mad.gif

smile.gif

View Post

If you were getting married it would be YOUR wedding and therefor everything should suit you! You can decide how everyone dresses etc.

#58 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:41 PM

Yeah definately! Your wedding is yours so you have it exactly how you want!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#59 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE(Floorball Maniac @ Jun 20 2005, 09:28 PM)

If you were getting married it would be YOUR wedding and therefor everything should suit you! You can decide how everyone dresses etc.

View Post

Oooooooooh cool.... I think it'd be fun to have everyone dress up as.... oooooh lets see....a ned or a chav? Just think of the wedding photo! laugh.gif Ah well maybe not..... might offend. Cowboys and indians? Nah, too common...... i need a truly original idea......

Yay, this'll be fun!

Any suggestions welcome. smile.gif

#60 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:47 PM

Pimps and Hoes biggrin.gif haha

I'll get my coat..
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users