Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Text - HSN forum - Page 7

Text

144 replies to this topic

#121 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:47 AM

I don't really know about converse. I don't really like the look of them on the shelf. On some people I think they look okay but I'm not sure if I'd suit them!

I need some new shoes actually! Topman's " Buy one pair get 2nd pair half price " better still be on! tongue.gif
Mark

#122 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:03 PM

I like Converse but I don't own any. I own cheap rip-offs ahahaha. Like my total gay-pride rainbow-y Gola shoes. They are amazing.

And, like, Asda have some green ones for £6. They're so getting bought.
@

#123 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:20 PM

Dunlop rules.

user posted image

#124 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 08:45 PM

I bought a pair of Dunlop shoes at the weekend out of Topman. I was wanted to take the pair with laces but they didn't have my size, so I took the velcro ones!
Mark

#125 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 09:33 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#126 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 28 June 2005 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 28 2005, 09:45 PM)
I bought a pair of Dunlop shoes at the weekend out of Topman. I was wanted to take the pair with laces but they didn't have my size, so I took the velcro ones!

View Post

Why?? velcro??

#127 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:27 AM

I needed a new pair of shoes because I am going on holiday!

They didn't have the pair I liked with laces in my size, and said it wouldn't be likely there would be much more in because there sale has started.

So I made the decision to buy velcro ones. They still are quite nice though! You don't see the Velcro when you have jeans or that on. They were only £35.
Mark

#128 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:29 AM

i got my dunlops for £25!! you need to talk to sofa...she's in the same boat as you.

#129 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:39 AM

I wasn't really "drawn in" by the Velcro though - it was through circumstance! lol!

Anyway Sofax says she has Velcro shoes, and so does Lindsay!

I don't see how it makes such a difference what shoes you wear - people shouldn't be judged! lol! tongue.gif
Mark

#130 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:51 PM

velcro shoes are the best! so much easier! Good choice sparky! You're one of us!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#131 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:58 PM

well, laces are cooler!!!!!!!!!!

#132 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

eh nah!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#133 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:14 PM

I don't really know which are cooler, but I actually only own 1 pair of lace shoes at the moment! They're a nike pair I used to play tennis in. I have a lacoste velcro pair I now play tennis in. I have a FCUK pair which are also velcro, and now the dunlop pair. I still want a pair of lace shoes anyway!
Mark

#134 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:23 PM

i have two dunlop pairs. one bright green. one bright red. i have another bright red pair of trainers from dp. and a miss sixty pair with flowers all over them. i have a converse pair as well.

i do not own any shoes.......

except

sleep.gif

....my ghillie brogues

....worn for band use only

ph34r.gif

#135 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:26 PM

well altogether shoes and trainers I have about 40 pairs, most of them hardly worn!! tongue.gif
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#136 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:36 PM

excluding the velcro collection how many is left?

#137 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:44 PM

35 I think!!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#138 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:40 PM

ohmy.gif

#139 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE(fivepenny @ Jun 29 2005, 08:58 PM)
well, laces are cooler!!!!!!!!!!

View Post

I know I'm saying this under heavy influence of alcohol, but you're right! Laces rock, baby! Wooooo! Partners in Laces, we are! tongue.gif

#140 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:43 PM

Yep...laces all the way!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users