Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Holidays - HSN forum

Holidays

20 replies to this topic

#1 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:25 PM

When/where is everyone going on holiday this year? I'm going to Halkidiki in Greece for 2 weeks on the 8th of july - oh how i'm counting the days! biggrin.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#2 arizona_night

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:49 PM

i'm going to madrid for a week on the 19th july, just be happy to get away to the sun!

#3 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE(arizona_night @ Jun 18 2005, 10:49 PM)
i'm going to madrid for a week on the 19th july, just be happy to get away to the sun!

View Post

oooo very nice, i can't wait. I just feel i need a looong holiday to relax biggrin.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#4 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:01 PM

I'm going to Switzerland for 3 weeks.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#5 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:54 PM

i'm going to menorca for a week. i leave 3 weeks yesterday - can't wait! also looking forward to shopping for holiday clothes, but thats just cos i'm a shopaholic - any excuse, lol
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#6 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE(broughy @ Jun 19 2005, 12:54 AM)
also looking forward to shopping for holiday clothes, but thats just cos i'm a shopaholic - any excuse, lol

View Post

i LOVE holiday shopping tongue.gif primark eh!

i'm off to the algarve on the 1st september. a while to go yet!

user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#7 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:14 AM

Im going to Normandy, France for a week or two and im also going to Cardiff to see U2. biggrin.gif

#8 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE(kyle @ Jun 19 2005, 10:14 AM)
Im going to Normand, France for a week or two and im also going to Cardiff to see U2. biggrin.gif

View Post

oooo very nice, i've never been to France before.
U2 rawk w00t.gif

#9 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:47 PM

I'm going to Barcelona for 5 days in July.
Mark

#10 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Jun 19 2005, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE(broughy @ Jun 19 2005, 12:54 AM)
also looking forward to shopping for holiday clothes, but thats just cos i'm a shopaholic - any excuse, lol

View Post

i LOVE holiday shopping tongue.gif primark eh!

i'm off to the algarve on the 1st september. a while to go yet!

View Post

yep! primark here i come! was in there the other day & i saw one million & one things i wanted, but i'm due a huuuuuuge pay day next friday, so waiting till after then before i go crazy!

on a separate matter - i luv the algarve, been 3 times out of the past 6 years!
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#11 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:31 PM

i haven't even started work and i know the exact bag, jacket and trousers i'll be buying with my first pay on friday!

Good to hear that about the algarve, i've been hearing it's a bit "oldy" but your a young thing and find it good..so yay.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#12 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

I hate you all. I'm going nowhere. sad.gif

Although, I might be going to London to meet friends. Maybe. And I might be going to Newquay, because Laura and I have a Newquay/surfer obsession.

I'm trying to persuade Elaine to go to the south of France with me, but she's not for having it. sad.gif

#13 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

i'm a fan of Newquay aswell. plenty of surfer boys to lust over
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#14 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:00 PM

Florida in October!!!!

Cannot wait! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#15 coolncleo

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:HAVING FUN

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE(Allana @ Jun 18 2005, 10:25 PM)
When/where is everyone going on holiday this year? I'm going to Halkidiki in Greece for 2 weeks on the 8th of july - oh how i'm counting the days! biggrin.gif

View Post

oh i went there a couple o years back! had a tropical storm when we were there was awesome!! oh n the streets at night have markets on them they are amazing fun!!!!!!!!!

am going to lanzarote, the 1st week in september with ma mates should be alot of fun but prob a mess at the same time!! i then got a week to get ready to go to uni!! not very well planned wacko.gif

#16 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 19 2005, 07:21 PM)
I hate you all.  I'm going nowhere. sad.gif

Although, I might be going to London to meet friends.  Maybe.  And I might be going to Newquay, because Laura and I have a Newquay/surfer obsession.

I'm trying to persuade Elaine to go to the south of France with me, but she's not for having it. sad.gif

View Post

There was talk of all of our group going on holiday, as soon as it was announced I knew it wouldn't happen.

Scott - "lets get a villa"
Paul - "no lets get an appartment"
Ally - " i want to stay in a hotel"
Hmmm... tongue.gif

So anyway it got more or less shelved. So I am just going Barcelona for a few days!
Mark

#17 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:07 PM

Going to France for the first two weeks in July. Was in Egypt for Christmas so I'll be topping up my tan!! Woohoo can't wait to lie on the beach being lazy!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#18 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 19 2005, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 19 2005, 07:21 PM)
I hate you all.  I'm going nowhere. sad.gif

Although, I might be going to London to meet friends.  Maybe.  And I might be going to Newquay, because Laura and I have a Newquay/surfer obsession.

View Post

There was talk of all of our group going on holiday, as soon as it was announced I knew it wouldn't happen.

Scott - "lets get a villa"
Paul - "no lets get an appartment"
Ally - " i want to stay in a hotel"
Hmmm... tongue.gif

So anyway it got more or less shelved. So I am just going Barcelona for a few days!

View Post

Remember when my lot were wanting to go on holiday? That was a scream. I just refused to get involved, because I knew we'd all fall out. :X

Turns out we all fell out before my birthday, so I was right. Mwahaha.

Vhairi and I are actually making civil conversation now, she was in the shop yesterday. Was weird.

#19 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:18 PM

Well, i'm not going far at all this summer .... just up to Lewis (Ness) to visit the Granny. smile.gif Yippee.

Thats the equivalent of going nowhere.

#20 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:51 PM

Remember when my lot were wanting to go on holiday? That was a scream. I just refused to get involved, because I knew we'd all fall out. :X

Turns out we all fell out before my birthday, so I was right. Mwahaha.

Vhairi and I are actually making civil conversation now, she was in the shop yesterday. Was weird.

Hmm...at least that's something smile.gif

I always find booking a holiday amongst friends would be hard work to arrange. You don't necessarily realise how different you all are - as you can never seem to please everyone.

When my lot were trying to do it I stayed out of it - as I knew it would never happen! tongue.gif
Mark

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users