Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Funny things you have done in your sleep... - HSN forum

Funny things you have done in your sleep...

23 replies to this topic

#1 Jaeden

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:music (drumming), travelling, sport....<br /><br />Sharon - miss macleod- my best buddy! (in the same pipe band).<br /><br />avatar says &quot;jaeden&quot; in chinese.

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:42 PM

Just thought it might be an interesting topic... I do all sorts of weird things, like going round the house and turning all the lights on, waking up and finding myself in the spare room's bed.... I once woke up and found myself outside in the farm (i think i was looking for the cat huh.gif ). Plenty of stories. smile.gif

So yep... what funny things have you done in your sleep.

#2 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

i dont think ive done anything strange but one night my brother got out his bed and went down the stairs and peed in the pin in the livingroom!?! blink.gif

#3 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 18 2005, 06:53 PM)
i dont think ive done anything strange but one night my brother got out his bed and went down the stairs and peed in the pin in the livingroom!?! blink.gif

View Post

my wee brother much to his shame did the same thing in the kitchen bin at my granny's house.
weird. huh.gif

#4 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:32 PM

Ahahaha, my brother's pee'd in the kitchen bin too.

One time when I was asleep I shouted out "PLAAAAAAAAASTIC!!!!"

I have also been known to sing in my sleep. A-doo-bee-doo-dooo, apparently. :/
@

#5 Jaeden

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:music (drumming), travelling, sport....<br /><br />Sharon - miss macleod- my best buddy! (in the same pipe band).<br /><br />avatar says &quot;jaeden&quot; in chinese.

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:41 PM

In fact, Sharon.... there's a few things I could tell about what you've done in your sleep when you've stayed at my house... biggrin.gif

#6 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(Jaeden @ Jun 18 2005, 07:41 PM)
In fact, Sharon.... there's a few things I could tell about what you've done in your sleep when you've stayed at my house...  biggrin.gif

View Post

ohmy.gif ph34r.gif

Shut it!

#7 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:56 PM

I just snore. But that's not that funny.

#8 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:08 PM

Apparently I used to stop breathing when I was asleep when I was a baby. unsure.gif
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#9 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:59 PM

A lot of people's "brothers" seem to be doing strange things... biggrin.gif

#10 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ Jun 18 2005, 10:59 PM)
A lot of people's "brothers" seem to be doing strange things... biggrin.gif

View Post

lmao very subtle!
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#11 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 08:59 AM

i know i talk when i'm sleeping and so does my sis. I don't know if this counts but i dribble on the pillow huh.gif tongue.gif
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#12 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 11:37 AM

I dont think i do really stupid stuff in my sleep but my sister is soo funny! She had a cold bath in the middle of the night once. Another time she went down the stairs switched on the living room light came back and threw some coat hangers at her wall!!

#13 LCaesar

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar, watching Scrubs, and making little shapes out of bluetac (I made a Rolling Stones style mouth the other day...it was cool at the time!). <br />I've been obsessed with Green Day for ages, you can't have too much of a good thing.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 12:51 PM

Sometimes I wake up absolutely killing myself laughing, I never know what about, and my mum runs into my room screaming "WHAT HAPPENED?", and I start laughing at that tongue.gif
Don't talk. Mime is money.IPB Image

#14 coolncleo

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:HAVING FUN

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

one of my friends fell asleep the day and sneezed in her sleep i was in fits!!!

#15 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:33 PM

You don't want to know unsure.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#16 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 20 June 2005 - 05:21 PM

i do tongue.gif

go on!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#17 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:02 PM

same here! tell all!

#18 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:06 PM

Once when i was sleepwalking, i walked straight out of my bedroom and sat on the top stair and started humming one of the songs in the exorcist. My family were like woahhhh. Hehe, they thought i was posessed, and i was supposedly sitting upright perfectly straight and just staring ahead. Creepy eh dry.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#19 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 10:07 PM

hahahhaa you suck

#20 Jaeden

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE(fivepenny @ Jun 18 2005, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE(Jaeden @ Jun 18 2005, 07:41 PM)
In fact, Sharon.... there's a few things I could tell about what you've done in your sleep when you've stayed at my house...  biggrin.gif

View Post

ohmy.gif ph34r.gif

Shut it!

View Post

ph34r.gif (Sharon has gone!) ph34r.gif

When Sharon was staying at mine once, i was just about asleep and then all of a sudden she pounced on top of me and stared at me then she took hold of my blankets and started pulling them off me and shouted at the top of her voice "Briony! BRIONY! WAKE UP!! Will you huRRY UP!! BRIONY! DO YOU WANT TO GET BURNT OR SOMETHING?" Then, in the darkness, she went over to the coal bin (loud clatter) and emptied it onto the floor....onto our new cream carpet!" Yeah, its funny now but at the time I was crapping myself! (By the way, my name is not Briony - she doesn't even know anyone called Briony.)

Another time, I woke up in the middle of the night with the sound of smashing and crashing and there was Sharon standing at my dresser shoving absolutely everything sitting on it into the bin! laugh.gif At the end of it she mumbled "Ach ayyaaa aya shouldn't be there anyway" and off she went into bed.

AND, Sharon once, believe it or not, attempted to play her pipes in her sleep. Obviously she woke herself and the rest of the household up on the first note. That was on New Years night. I think she had had a few Smirnoffs.

Now, shhhhh don't tell. Lets hope Sharon G has forgotten this thread exists. laugh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users