Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Summer gigs and concerts - HSN forum

Summer gigs and concerts

9 replies to this topic

#1 LCaesar

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar, watching Scrubs, and making little shapes out of bluetac (I made a Rolling Stones style mouth the other day...it was cool at the time!). <br />I've been obsessed with Green Day for ages, you can't have too much of a good thing.

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:09 PM

I wanted to go to T in the Park! But I'll settle for trying next year biggrin.gif are there any other good gigs on? I thought I could go to see Idlewild in Skye in the holidays, but they're actually playing tomorrow, I got the dates wrong ph34r.gif
Don't talk. Mime is money.IPB Image

#2 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:16 PM

Idlewild are amazing live, they sound even better than they do in the studio!

As for Gigs, I'm going to see U2 in cardiff and hopefully Dream Theater in October, sadly though, I can't go to the festivals.

#3 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:18 PM

Live and Loud next Sunday! WOOP!

And I might be getting freevies for T in the Park. Woop again!

#4 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:16 PM

The school gave me tickets for Live and Loud at the Leaver's dance! smile.gif I don't know if I'm going to go though!
Mark

#5 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

Your school did what?! ohmy.gif

#6 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 19 2005, 09:16 PM)
The school gave me tickets for Live and Loud at the Leaver's dance! smile.gif I don't know if I'm going to go though!

View Post

Yeah, Elaine got them, too. And I'm livid because when I asked her to go she said no, so I had to persuade the Record to let me go with them.

I suppose, I'm going backstage, but that's not the point.

#7 Gavers

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:12 PM

Woo! T in the park for me biggrin.gif

Apart from that not much because - I'm skint now sad.gif

#8 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 20 2005, 12:00 PM)

View Post

Yeah, Elaine got them, too. And I'm livid because when I asked her to go she said no, so I had to persuade the Record to let me go with them.

View Post

lol! Well I don't know who else got them...Alastair's wee sister I think was trying to tap them off me...if the price is right! tongue.gif

Mark

#9 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 20 2005, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 20 2005, 12:00 PM)

View Post

View Post

lol! Well I don't know who else got them...Alastair's wee sister I think was trying to tap them off me...if the price is right! tongue.gif

View Post

Well if you're not going to use them, at least give them to someone who'd appreciate them, lol.

It was weeks of pestering my friends to go, then pestering the Record to let me go and then Elaine gets freebies.

I said to her, "I bloody well hope you would've given me the other one if I wasn't already GOING."

And she said, "Of course I would've!"

So that made me feel marginally better.

But I get to meet McFly so I don't care. Well, I probably will. I'd better.

#10 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 07:21 PM

You even doubted that Elaine would give you the other ticket? tongue.gif Elaine wouldn't do that to you Lindsay - even if it was just to get a quiet life and get you to see McFly biggrin.gif
Mark

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users