Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Wimbledon Draw - HSN forum - Page 3

Wimbledon Draw

190 replies to this topic

#41 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:25 PM

Ok well if its going that cheap, I bid a smartie. An orange one. biggrin.gif

#42 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:27 PM

I bid 2 orange smarties, i think thats as far as I can go...oh no wait theres a red one left in the pack, so i bid 2orange smarties and a red one.

#43 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:28 PM

I bid 2 orange smarties, a red one and a blue one that i fouind in my pocket - don't worry, it is actually still in mint condish.

#44 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jun 29 2005, 10:24 PM)
A fiver is my final offer.

And Id rather drool over Roger Federer any day of the week  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

View Post

Phwoar he is nice too! tongue.gif

Oh how it will be a fun day.
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#45 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jun 29 2005, 10:27 PM)
I bid 2 orange smarties, i think thats as far as I can go...oh no wait theres a red one left in the pack, so i bid 2orange smarties and a red one.

View Post

I don't like orange smarties. Don't you think they taste completely different from the rest?

Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#46 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:33 PM

(Shhhhhh Allana! That is why i am selling them!) ph34r.gif

#47 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:35 PM

Do NOT diss the brilliance of the orange smartie, you evil child!

Did I tell you that Andy Roddick lives next door to my holiday mansion in America? Oh yeah me and him are old buddies, we usually play a few sets on my tennis court in the back garden....I let him win occasionally so he doesnt lose his confidence too much. Anyway if you give me the ticket I'll tell you where he lives.

#48 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:39 PM

He's lying. I stay next door to the man. We share smarties.

#49 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jun 29 2005, 10:35 PM)
Do NOT diss the brilliance of the orange smartie, you evil child!

Did I tell you that Andy Roddick lives next door to my holiday mansion in America? Oh yeah me and him are old buddies, we usually play a few sets on my tennis court in the back garden....I let him win occasionally so he doesnt lose his confidence too much. Anyway if you give me the ticket I'll tell you where he lives.

View Post

Oh is that right? Well you might not have noticed but during the month of july, every night around 7pm a girl goes into Andy Roddick's home and leaves early the next morning - um, that's me biggrin.gif tongue.gif
teehee

Fivepenny - do you think me and you could team up in the film industry? smile.gif

#50 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmm, you'll have to ask Mr Gerrard about that one.

#51 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:50 PM

hey! Hang on, hang on, hang on. I thought that woman leaving Roddick's house early in the morning was Gerrard. Well, thats what he told me.

#52 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:55 PM

Yes its true Im the "girl" that leaves Andy Roddicks home every morning and damn proud wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

#53 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jun 29 2005, 10:55 PM)
Yes its true Im the "girl" that leaves Andy Roddicks home every morning and damn proud wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

View Post

ahahaha
You certainly should be proud, he is one hot cookie biggrin.gif

#54 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:59 PM

Believe me I know thumbsup.gif

...ooook too gay. *think happy maria sharapova thoughts* thats better

#55 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jun 29 2005, 10:59 PM)
Believe me I know thumbsup.gif

...ooook too gay. *think happy maria sharapova thoughts* thats better

View Post

She is lovely i must say smile.gif

#56 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:05 PM

....yup me and her go wayyyy back as well

#57 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

Ohhhh that's who you are! Her towel boy!! tongue.gif

#58 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:09 PM

....yeah her towel boy when she comes out the shower lol

#59 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE(Steven_Gerrard @ Jun 29 2005, 11:09 PM)
....yeah her towel boy when she comes out the shower lol

View Post

Ahh i see tongue.gif

Hohum, look at the time...bed for me soon.

#60 Steven_Gerrard

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 11:17 PM

not selling me the ticket then??? sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users