Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Turns out the exam was today - HSN forum

Turns out the exam was today

9 replies to this topic

#1 NOFX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:52 AM

Somehow me and my friend had managed to convince ourselves that the Modern Studies exam was tomorrow and not today. I had done no revision for the actual exam. I planned to do it today. You might think that one day would make no difference and cram studying wouldn't work... well i revised one night before the prelim and got 35 out of 50 for my essays which was 2nd best in my class. So i hadn't studied any and i sat up 'till 3am surfing the net and took a bong hit to help me sleep. Getting shouted out by your mum saying "you've got an exam!!!, the school's on the phone" isn't really a good wake up call.

I got to school 15 minutes late, and managed to get 5 essays done,minus a part of the last conclusion. They were all pretty average essays, but it was far better than i hoped. The report really screwed me up. I never realised there were 2 papers. Yep, i know. Retarded. I done the questions for the first paper and the report for the 2nd. Hopefully i can just appeal, but considering the conseqences it went not bad.

Can anyone top this for a bad start to a day?

#2 Stirling Bhoy

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:13 PM

No not at all, that is one mofo of a start. Suprised school foned you. What about your pal??? I planned badly for my MS studying.

Friday - had maths, then relaxed and went to 5 a sides
Saturday - Went to Cup Final, came back and got sloshed
Sunday - Studied for Mod Stu from 12pm to 12:30 am.
Monday - got up at 6:45 and studied for an hour and a half.

#3 NOFX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:40 PM

My friend made it a few minutes after me. He managed to finish all 5 essays. Lets just hope computing is actually in 6 days.

#4 little_minx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (NOFX @ May 24 2004, 02:40 PM)
Lets just hope computing is actually in 6 days.

I hope you're being sarcastic! Just in case Higher Computing is:
  • MONDAY 31st MAY : 1pm - 3.30pm

Lol!

Laura xxx

p.s - That would make Computing in 7 days

#5 keith

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:53 PM

Lol except the 31st May is this Monday, not Wednesday! Don't confuse the boy!

#6 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:02 PM

Oh dear!

That is all.
@

#7 $impl_ih

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:04 PM

Lol same here i thought the Computing Exam is on next Monday!

cool.gif
`..`._. $ m p l y _ h `..`._.

user posted image

#8 little_minx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (keith @ May 24 2004, 02:53 PM)
Lol except the 31st May is this Monday, not Wednesday! Don't confuse the boy!

Lol, I wondered when someone would notice!

Laura xxx

#9 $impl_ih

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

yeh sure!! tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif
`..`._. $ m p l y _ h `..`._.

user posted image

#10 little_minx

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE ($impl¥_®i¢h @ May 24 2004, 05:18 PM)
yeh sure!! tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif

OK OK!!! It's been changed now!! Momentary lapse of concentration. I tell you it's all this exam stress!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users