Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Edinburgh Undergraduates: 2005 Entry - HSN forum - Page 7

Edinburgh Undergraduates: 2005 Entry

137 replies to this topic

#121 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:41 PM

How did Physics go?

#122 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 26 January 2006 - 06:27 PM

Subway on Tuesday haha:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

There are many more!
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#123 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:Music, guitar, computing, football(I'm a Killie fan), hanging out with my friends, drinking, girls, playing pool, reading and watching TV and DVDs.<br /><br />I'm currently at Edinburgh University in my 2nd year of Computer Science.

Posted 26 January 2006 - 06:47 PM

You emerged from Subway...alive? Congratulations mate, there's a medal for you in this!

#124 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:03 PM

Haha!

Check out this guy's hand though - I'm not sure what caused the bleeding unsure.gif :
user posted image
These two almost had a fight but as you can see in this photo they made up. The guy on the right
(Jamie) got kicked out later though after the drink led him to trip up.

Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#125 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

EU Swimming & Water Polo Club general meeting last night. A bit of conflict between the water polo players and the swimmers (including one particularly big mouthed water polo player) over pool time and funding but the tension was sort of eased when one of our swimmers, Big Mike, suddenly decided to parade around the room in his birthday suit in the middle of the meeting in front of the thirty or so present. laugh.gif

#126 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 11:49 PM

My provisional exam timetable doesn't look great. My three exams are all within four days (9th, 10th, and 12th of May).

#127 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:05 AM

wow, you have an exam timetable already?! we won't get ours till easter at the earliest!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#128 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 12:09 AM

Yeah, there is a provisional exam timetable online just now ( http://www.registry.ed.ac.uk/Examinations/...amTimetable.pdf ). The final one is published on March 6th. smile.gif

#129 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:22 PM

Looks like i've got the 8th, 11th and oh... the 8th. Bugger, 2 in one day... at the same time.

Well, just as well its provisional.

#130 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:58 PM

Tuition fees? No thanks! Don't vote Boris! Vote Ballard!

#131 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 03:12 PM

Maths and Economics exams are on the same day for me sad.gif Not at the same time though.

#132 kyle

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:52 PM

I've got the 5th, the 8th and the 15th now. Not bad i reckon. smile.gif

#133 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:31 PM

Kyle, when you returning from sheepland?

Kyle and Brendan: We need to arrange a "drink till you're numb" day after the exams before everyone heads home!

#134 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

When's your last one Scott?

#135 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:37 PM

15th May

#136 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:03 PM

Cool! My last exam is on the 12th so I'll be drinking after that, but I'll be up for joining you at a bar on the 15th as well. Can't wait until the exams are over!

#137 Scott

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE(bred @ Apr 8 2006, 09:03 PM) View Post
Cool! My last exam is on the 12th so I'll be drinking after that, but I'll be up for joining you at a bar on the 15th as well. Can't wait until the exams are over!

Good, good.

Got great deals at The Pear Tree last summer for barbecue food with a pint of Fosters (Or 9)! laugh.gif

I'm actually staying sober until exams are over. ohmy.gif

#138 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:03 PM

I'm not going to be doing much binge drinking either. I want to be fairly fit for the Brit Leagues swim champs on April 29th. However, I will have to head out at least once - I've yet to go out in the 'burgh since the smoking ban!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users