Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
No School - HSN forum - Page 2

No School

35 replies to this topic

#21 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:38 PM

Hahaha... I was in work and it was roasting. But the air conditioning's broken, so it's always roasting.

#22 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:42 PM

Yeah, when I went to see the disability services advisor in Strathclyde Uni, the room I was in was boiling. laugh.gif I was sweating all that time in there. lol

#23 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 03:38 PM

Another hot day today! Not as sunny but it sure is hot!

#24 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:00 PM

it is ROASTING!! but it's sorta sticky hot..or is that jsut me. i don't like sticky hot.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#25 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Jun 9 2005, 06:00 PM)
it is ROASTING!! but it's sorta sticky hot..or is that jsut me. i don't like sticky hot.

View Post

Yip, Its that sticky hot. It really isn't a nice hot when you are at school is uncomfortable school uniform. I have prizegiving tonight and I can tell it will be boiling!

#26 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:14 PM

Our prizegivings on the 27th I think! We usually time the headteacher's speech! He's actually not too bad now!
Mark

#27 Justboy

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Anime, gaming, dvds, computers.

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:31 PM

Ah, the no school life is great biggrin.gif

What kind of computer you planning on getting dave? I'm sure I remember you as one of the mac guys.

#28 abigaildav

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:06 PM

i started my new job yesterday...was ok started at 11 worked til 5.

however, this mornin the only way to get in was with the manager who also happens to be my next door neighbour (wonder how i got that job) leavin the house at 5.30am!!!

this will b the same 4 days a week for the next 4 weeks :-(

but then i go to the south of france for 3.5 weeks! there is light at the end of the tunnel!

x

#29 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE(Justboy @ Jun 10 2005, 07:31 PM)
Ah, the no school life is great biggrin.gif

What kind of computer you planning on getting dave? I'm sure I remember you as one of the mac guys.

View Post

I might buy an iBook or something like that, depending on how the money situation looks before uni! tongue.gif
Mark

#30 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:41 PM

Just cleared all ma stuff...

user posted image

#31 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

I really need to clear all my stuff out! I still have my standard grade stuff for goodness sake!
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#32 arizona_night

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:56 PM

i cleared all my old stuff out yesterday, found my standard grade music inventing piece and everything! (decided to be sad and keep that though...)

#33 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:57 PM

Yeah I kept all my prized essay work from english lol. But the rest is going to see the light of day in garbage trucks.

#34 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 10 2005, 07:14 PM)
Our prizegivings on the 27th I think! We usually time the headteacher's speech! He's actually not too bad now!

View Post

Is it? Ooh... I'm working that day, I don't know when I'll finish. O_o Well, it's work experience.

Hmmm. Interesting.

Will we get letters through with tickets, yeah?

#35 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:21 PM

Privegivings eh? Ours isnt until Aug/Sept/Oct or something like that and I hope I get something, I got 2 for standard grade and none last year so I'm looking forward to this year and hoping I'll get something.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#36 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 15 2005, 02:36 PM)
QUOTE(sparky @ Jun 10 2005, 07:14 PM)

View Post

Is it? Ooh... I'm working that day, I don't know when I'll finish. O_o Well, it's work experience.

Hmmm. Interesting.

Will we get letters through with tickets, yeah?

View Post

When I was handing in my Dux trophy (such a sad occasion sad.gif), George said we'd get letters and tickets through the post! Lovely! wink.gif
Mark

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users