Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
No School - HSN forum

No School

35 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:34 PM

This is excellent having no school to go to.

I feel totally chilled out and much more relaxed than I was at school.

I love it. laugh.gif

Thankfully I got overtime this week at work, at least it gives me something to do.

#2 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

Yeah too right it is brilliant!! I feel really relaxed as well today!!

I had a nice long lie this morning without having to worry bout revision and then i tided the dump tht had become my bedroom! So now its luvley and i am feeling very proud of myself! Haha!

#3 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:32 PM

Pfft, all right for some. I was at an interview this morning, then I had a driving lesson. It's been non stop for me.

#4 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:43 PM

i officially left school today.so i suppose my first free day is tomorrow. i've got an interview(eek!), getting a 3-in-1 and seeing the bf.

Hopefully i'll get a job or it'll end up dragging on a bit boring.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#5 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:10 PM

Well, I had the first of my induction days at school for 6th and it was.....blah

#6 LCaesar

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Playing guitar, watching Scrubs, and making little shapes out of bluetac (I made a Rolling Stones style mouth the other day...it was cool at the time!). <br />I've been obsessed with Green Day for ages, you can't have too much of a good thing.

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:11 PM

We had an induction day today too, we sat in the hall ALL DAY listening to the year head telling us that we have to be really great 6th years. She had one of those computer projectors and she stood in front of it so she had a blue face biggrin.gif . Tomorrow, the Ministry of Defence is going to organise this role play where we deal with a terrorist threat, and I'm going to be the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs blink.gif never heard of it myself but it sounds impressive!
Don't talk. Mime is money.IPB Image

#7 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:45 PM

I played tennis today, and took all my books upto school, only to not find one of the teachers and I'll need to go up another day! And I've had a wee read at the Highway code!
Mark

#8 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:16 PM

lifes great with no school, but u start to think about everything a lot more!!.. its starting to happen to me... its like, in school u could just be around friends or in class, so if u did have anything at the back of ur mind, it would stay at the bak. Now it comes forward LOL!

#9 xpurple_starsx

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm in second year at Glasgow Yewnee studying Biology Type Things... haven't decided on my actual degree subject yet... someone wanna choose for me??

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:49 PM

It's kinda scary. I've been thinking a lot about my life and the people I'm friends with, probably due to the lack of things to do! I still have to get prom out the way though, think things will be more normal after that.

Going job-hunting tomorrow...wooo... please will someone employ me!
The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself.

#10 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE(LCaesar @ Jun 6 2005, 08:11 PM)
We had an induction day today too, we sat in the hall ALL DAY listening to the year head telling us that we have to be really great 6th years. She had one of those computer projectors and she stood in front of it so she had a blue face  biggrin.gif . Tomorrow, the Ministry of Defence is going to organise this role play where we deal with a terrorist threat, and I'm going to be the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs blink.gif never heard of it myself but it sounds impressive!

View Post

We had a role play yesterday but we were in the Scottih Parliament and each group was one department, e.g health. We just had to debate about the possible introduction of a drug that allows us to live to 120 years. Nearly everyone voted NO for the drug.

#11 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:37 PM

Well, I was travelling back down on the bus from the north today - i went up for a wee break after exams. My phone rang when we were driving through Inverness (200 miles away from my school!) - it was my friend at school wondering why I wasn't there. Heh! I've just gone and accidentally missed my first day of 6th year. rolleyes.gif

#12 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:46 PM

Good day at work.

I love not having school.

biggrin.gif

#13 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

I'm taking tomoro off coz i dont have any subjects! woohoo!!

BUT i have got to go to a job interview which is the downside of the day off.lol

smile.gif
beast

#14 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:07 AM

I have to go to work today. O_o I don't wanna! Erk.

It's ok, though, I've promised myself a bout of shopping for afterwards. And I'm going to go get something pierced to cheer myself up.

#15 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:32 AM

i got my interview in a few hours

Oh the drama if i get it and the other one i will be making well over £100 a week

Excellent cos it means i will onyl have to save up for less than 10 weeks fo r a new computer

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#16 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 8 2005, 09:07 AM)
I have to go to work today. O_o  I don't wanna!  Erk.

It's ok, though, I've promised myself a bout of shopping for afterwards.  And I'm going to go get something pierced to cheer myself up.

View Post

oooh funky! let us know what you get pierced! i'm a bit of a piercing fanatic at the minute - i want my cartilage done again, i'm just trying to summon up the guts to actually get it done!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#17 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:22 PM

Yeah, I got the top of my right ear done! Well, it's not quite the top, it's kind of the middle, but it's still the carilage. I'll take photos of my tiny ears later on once it's calmed down a bit, haha! I bought lots of cute ear rings in Claire's too, and season 5 of Dawson's Creek. Because Dawson IS love.

#18 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

Hottest day of the year so far here at 23.4°C. stuart.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#19 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE(bred @ Jun 8 2005, 04:22 PM)
Hottest day of the year so far here at 23.4°C. stuart.gif

View Post

It sure is! sweatingbullets.gif

I was melting at school today! It would have been so good not to have school today with that heat!

#20 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE(Floorball Maniac @ Jun 8 2005, 04:24 PM)
It would have been so good not to have school today with that heat!

View Post

It was! tongue.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users