Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Strange Names - HSN forum - Page 4

Strange Names

65 replies to this topic

#61 ermd

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:10 PM

I think the most awesome name I ever heard was Yehuda B. Silerwolfe.

Story to go with that too...

On another forum I use (omg traitor), a guy posted up in a thread not too disimilar to this one that he'd met someone whilst working called Yehuda B. Silverwolfe. 5 months later, the actual same Yehuda B. Silverwolfe (I'd guess there's not too many of them anyway!) googles his own name (as you do every now and again) and finds the thread! happy.gif

#62 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE(kyle @ Feb 25 2007, 07:56 PM) View Post
So, you're talking about the Irish names of your family, rather than the Irish in general!

Well, even the ones that aren't realated to me have those names. At least all the ones I've met. And even the names from two sided of the Irish family are still that lot.

#63 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:03 PM

I know of someone called Owen Owen and another person called Ross Ross. some people's parents are just odd!
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#64 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE(ermdeviation @ Feb 26 2007, 12:10 PM) View Post
I think the most awesome name I ever heard was Yehuda B. Silerwolfe.

Story to go with that too...

On another forum I use (omg traitor), a guy posted up in a thread not too disimilar to this one that he'd met someone whilst working called Yehuda B. Silverwolfe. 5 months later, the actual same Yehuda B. Silverwolfe (I'd guess there's not too many of them anyway!) googles his own name (as you do every now and again) and finds the thread! happy.gif

haha, i googled the thread and found it laugh.gif

#65 hyphon12

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Computer Tech., Motorsport, Mechanics/Engineering, Gaming(mainly racing, strategy and FPS) and the random everyday things lol.

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(Fiona Jane @ Mar 1 2007, 08:03 PM) View Post
I know of someone called Owen Owen and another person called Ross Ross. some people's parents are just odd!

lol I know this guy called Davidson Davidson, not too sure why his parents thought Davidson would make a good last name. tongue.gif
hyphon12 - The Original slash - K166FSH

#66 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:32 PM

I don't even know anyone with the first name Davidson... you'd have thought they'd just call him David and been done with it. Or they could have called him Davidus...?

wub.gif

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

www.myspace.com/smile_at_the_fairy
♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users