Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Boyfriends/Girlfriends - HSN forum - Page 3

Boyfriends/Girlfriends

244 replies to this topic

#41 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:00 AM

[quote=itsmereally,Jun 3 2005, 11:52 PM]
[quote=dondon,Jun 4 2005, 12:47 AM][quote=itsmereally,Jun 3 2005, 11:42 PM][quote=dondon,Jun 4 2005, 12:33 AM]i have to say i dont do that -[/quote]

[color=blue]its really hard to say and explain what someone really wants if u dont have a specific situation to base it on

[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

nup, ive always been told, say what u want to, but think about it! if it sounds appropriate then say it, if it doesn't, make it! and if ur confused, say that!... maby i was dropped on my head when i was a baby, and then dropped on my head again 5 years later, on purpose!.. jese i do talk random s*** .. lol!
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

it does kinda make sense
that is right but i dont see where it relates to what i said smile.gif blink.gif
anyway i agree with the if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything thing to a certain extent but you need to be honest and say exactly what you want and think and feel or i dont really know what the consequences are but they r not great lol smile.gif

#42 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:50 PM)
QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:46 AM)
honestly every word has a hidden meaning-ever wondered why girls get higher marks in textual analysis?!?

i think tho personally if a guy looks really confused i will explain it to him , even although im not the best one for explaining things lol smile.gif

View Post

i Mean ive been to the state of paranoia a couple of times when ive been with girls. its creepy!.. u think all these crazy options?? i mean, is that what u want us to become??. paroniatic and obsessive?? LOL!.. i suspect not, cos id hate that myself lol! i swear, if i ever do english again (lol if i fail this year "AGAIN", u have to be my tutor)

View Post

obsessive?? def not and im not v sure if "paroniatic" is a word but calm down smile.gif

it is v complicated but do u think its not complicated for us we just pretend it isnt and we have other people to talk about it with properly wheras guys just dont mention proper feelings

ok i will be ur tutor -for a small fee lol smile.gif

View Post

lol, yeah, i suspect i made up that word lol!.. makes sense to me:>, but what u girls talk about us guys will never know.. i mean.. what is "girl talk".. its like.. we'r having a "girly chat".. so please go away?? wtf?? its mabe because guys would rather talk to girls about their feelings rather then guys, cos its not a MACHO thing to do. and who are u ment to talk to about ur feelings? ur best friend, too close, ur classmate too far.. and its like, i always freak about the fact that the person i talk to will think of me differently!

oh.. and on the tutor bit!.. "i am but a poor boy, spare one's misery and give with a generous heart, i say this not with pitty but with tears rolling down my eyes"
LOL!

#43 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:05 AM

it does kinda make sense
that is right but i dont see where it relates to what i said
anyway i agree with the if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything thing to a certain extent but you need to be honest and say exactly what you want and think and feel or i dont really know what the consequences are but they r not great lol

is what u said! lol!

its cos u said its hard to say something if that situation dosnt arise or soemthign.. all im sayin is, its best to say what u want to, no matter what the situation.

#44 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 4 2005, 12:02 AM)
honestly every word has a hidden meaning-ever wondered why girls get higher marks in textual analysis?!?

i think tho personally if a guy looks really confused i will explain it to him , even although im not the best one for explaining things lol smile.gif

View Post

i Mean ive been to the state of paranoia a couple of times when ive been with girls. its creepy!.. u think all these crazy options?? i mean, is that what u want us to become??. paroniatic and obsessive?? LOL!.. i suspect not, cos id hate that myself lol! i swear, if i ever do english again (lol if i fail this year "AGAIN", u have to be my tutor)

View Post

obsessive?? def not and im not v sure if "paroniatic" is a word but calm down smile.gif

it is v complicated but do u think its not complicated for us we just pretend it isnt and we have other people to talk about it with properly wheras guys just dont mention proper feelings

View Post

lol, yeah, i suspect i made up that word lol!.. makes sense to me:>, but what u girls talk about us guys will never know.. i mean.. what is "girl talk".. its like.. we'r having a "girly chat".. so please go away?? wtf?? its mabe because guys would rather talk to girls about their feelings rather then guys, cos its not a MACHO thing to do. and who are u ment to talk to about ur feelings? ur best friend, too close, ur classmate too far.. and its like, i always freak about the fact that the person i talk to will think of me differently!

oh.. and on the tutor bit!.. "i am but a poor boy, spare one's misery and give with a generous heart, i say this not with pitty but with tears rolling down my eyes"
LOL!

View Post

i have to tell you honestly what girly chat is - its an excuse to get guys away im v sorry for having to tell u that and to any other girls and who at this and scream incase their boyfriend has seen it - a bit of an exageration smile.gif

well i suggest that if you cant talk to guys to to girls and ur doing it so i wouldnt worry too much

"i always freak about the fact that the person i talk to will think of me differently!"

i dont understand this but guys seem to think this?!? i think tho if u tell someone something that means a lot they will be more willing to trust someone you. it think the feeling differently part has something to do with the fact that guys dont want other guys to think that they are not "manly" or "macho".

I may do the tutoring for free if you can build up enough sympathy lol smile.gif

#45 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 4 2005, 12:05 AM)
it does kinda make sense
that is right but i dont see where it relates to what i said 
anyway i agree with the if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything thing to a certain extent but you need to be honest and say exactly what you want and think and feel or i dont really know what the consequences are but they r not great lol

is what u said! lol!

its cos u said its hard to say something if that situation dosnt arise or soemthign.. all im sayin is, its best to say what u want to, no matter what the situation.

View Post

ye i suppose that probably makes more sense smile.gif
its not always easy to but its probably best

#46 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 01:11 AM)
QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 4 2005, 12:02 AM)

View Post

View Post

View Post

LOL!

View Post

i have to tell you honestly what girly chat is - its an excuse to get guys away im v sorry for having to tell u that and to any other girls and who at this and scream incase their boyfriend has seen it - a bit of an exageration smile.gif

well i suggest that if you cant talk to guys to to girls and ur doing it so i wouldnt worry too much

"i always freak about the fact that the person i talk to will think of me differently!"

i dont understand this but guys seem to think this?!? i think tho if u tell someone something that means a lot they will be more willing to trust someone you. it think the feeling differently part has something to do with the fact that guys dont want other guys to think that they are not "manly" or "macho".

I may do the tutoring for free if you can build up enough sympathy lol smile.gif

View Post

i dont have a problem talking to girls, and i do talk freely about most of my conserns. but my problems... well.. "some" i feel are for me to deal with personally. i couldnt tell anyone!.. and u are right about the who "manly" thing i guess.

oh.. and .. sympathy!.. for me or for u??.lol!.. i am poor.. i dont have much money, i need a job and i wish i had money

#47 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:18 AM

[/quote]

i dont have a problem talking to girls, and i do talk freely about most of my conserns. but my problems... well.. "some" i feel are for me to deal with personally. i couldnt tell anyone!.. and u are right about the who "manly" thing i guess.

oh.. and .. sympathy!.. for me or for u??.lol!.. i am poor.. i dont have much money, i need a job and i wish i had money
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

sympathy for you
but dont we all wish we had money

so do u have things you just dont tell anyone??
i personally dont think thats v healthy if they are major things

#48 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:19 AM

[quote=dondon,Jun 4 2005, 01:18 AM]
[/quote]

[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

sympathy for you
but dont we all wish we had money

so do u have things you just dont tell anyone??
i personally dont think thats v healthy if they are major things

[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

no no, not major things. im mean if something was seriously wrong with me id get help! im talking about minor stuff.. like.. hmm.. i dont think we can exactly discuss that on this forum lol!

#49 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:22 AM

lol smile.gif i was gonna say why not then it clicked lol

i feel like a psychatrist or somethin lol smile.gif

#50 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 01:22 AM)
lol smile.gif  i was gonna say why not then it clicked lol

i feel like a psychatrist or somethin lol smile.gif

View Post

Lol im glad it clicked! wink.gif so do u tell every single problem that u have to ur girlfriends??

#51 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:28 AM

not everything but most things to somebody,there are some things which i think you cant tell them

but some people really do tell people everything which annoys me
i mean i just dont want to know that someones boyfriend is allergic to fluff or that when he was 2 he broke his leg i find that kinda thing really annoying lol biggrin.gif

#52 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 01:28 AM)
not everything but most things to somebody,there are some things which i think you cant tell them

but some people really do tell people everything which annoys me
i mean i just dont want to know that someones boyfriend is allergic to fluff or that when he was 2 he broke his leg i find that kinda thing really annoying lol biggrin.gif

View Post

right.. i never new lol!..

#53 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:31 AM

what i didnt really ge that lol smile.gif

#54 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 01:31 AM)
what i didnt really ge that lol smile.gif

View Post

i just said that cos i never thought people went into that much detail! lol cos thats "indepth" lol

#55 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:50 AM

I met my first boyfriend through a friend. Friend gave him my email address and mobile number, we chatted on MSN and texted for months, then met up and he just loved me. I have no idea why because I was a gibbering wreck.

Online dating is bad, don't do it.

#56 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:24 PM

Unless you don't mind one night flings...

#57 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:03 PM

Relationships are horrible, horrible things.
@

#58 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:16 PM

Yeah... they're like 4 figure log tables... I mean who uses them when you have calculators, right?

#59 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE(dfx @ Jun 4 2005, 07:16 PM)
Yeah... they're like 4 figure log tables... I mean who uses them when you have calculators, right?

View Post

HAHAHAHAHA!! DUDE!!! NO JOKE MAN!!. u should soooo try stand up comedy!!! i am dead serious!!!

#60 broxibabi

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:40 PM

Urmmm I met my boyfriend at school but we didn't start seein each other till we were at a party and we were both trashed! And now we've bn together for almost 10months. Drink might give you confidence,hehe,although it might have drastic effects!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users