Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Boyfriends/Girlfriends - HSN forum - Page 2

Boyfriends/Girlfriends

244 replies to this topic

#21 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:03 PM

then u have a very good pop up blocker and spam filter

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#22 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 3 2005, 11:58 PM)
aww!! smile.gif
i think everybodys got at least 1 painful story in that department. although i think the 2nd part is right if your friends for too long the girl will think that you only want that and move on.

And why DAVE does every guys world seem to revolve around sex there is more than that to a relationship and i can prove it;
there was a couple in germany who were trying for a baby and after 2 years with no success they went to the doctors for tests to see if there was anything wrong . and the point of the story was they had been married for nearly ten years and lay in bed every night with their jammies on hoping she would get pregnant .lol smile.gif
that is actually a true story i read it in a paper and it wasnt on april 1st.

View Post

Im going to be a sissy and admit a little secret!.. well more like a fact!!.. us guys like to show ourselves as fearless unemotional beasts!!! (OH YEAH!!) but in reality, we do feel. When it comes to sex, i mean, i havnt heard of many sex toys to satisfy men??

View Post

men do have feelings but none of u seem to show it -im not saying you should go around crying all the time- and why do men not talk to other men about feelings?? smile.gif

"When it comes to sex, i mean, i havnt heard of many sex toys to satisfy men??"

what do u mean???

#23 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Jun 3 2005, 11:03 PM)
then u have a very good pop up blocker and spam filter

View Post

yup im always getting emails asking me if i want to buy it
what use wud i have?!?

#24 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:11 PM

"revolve around sex, more to a relationship"

well, i guess us males prefer to be sexually active with people rather than toys.. (not in a harsh way). I guess we want the real thing, not a bloomin substitute!

#25 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:13 PM

are u suggesting that i dont want the real thing and would prefer a substitute ohmy.gif
i think girls want sex as much as boys but cover it up more because it is not the most important thing!! smile.gif

#26 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:14 PM

and by the way bloomin kinda suggests harsh

and i wasnt tryin to put all men into the same group

#27 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:13 AM)
are u suggesting that i dont want the real thing and would prefer a substitute  ohmy.gif
i think girls want sex as much as boys but cover it up more because it is not the most important thing!!  smile.gif

View Post

i dont know the mind of a girl, i dont think i could cope knowing either lol!.. on ur second statement.. ok!!! so tell me, what is important to a girl, apart from sex??

GUYS! a good time to learn!!! dondon, be my guru!(ess) LOL!

#28 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:15 PM)
are u suggesting that i dont want the real thing and would prefer a substitute  ohmy.gif
i think girls want sex as much as boys but cover it up more because it is not the most important thing!!  smile.gif

View Post

i dont know the mind of a girl, i dont think i could cope knowing either lol!.. on ur second statement.. ok!!! so tell me, what is important to a girl, apart from sex??

View Post

lol smile.gif
now i feel pressured to write something important and meaningful lol biggrin.gif

the guy actually being there -i know it sounds stupid- and trust and sense of humour and feeling strongly about stuff and understanding, there are also things that matter to me but wouldnt matter to other people and vice versa(i could go on for hours about this thing i cant describe but thats the gist of it) biggrin.gif

and then sex

is there anything else?? smile.gif

(that took me ages to think about that by the way smile.gif )

#29 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:26 PM

oh and honesty
telling people what you really think rather than trying to make them happy

#30 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:23 AM)
QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:15 PM)

View Post

View Post

lol smile.gif
now i feel pressured to write something important and meaningful lol biggrin.gif

the guy actually being there -i know it sounds stupid- and trust and sense of humour and feeling strongly about stuff and understanding, there are also things that matter to me but wouldnt matter to other people and vice versa(i could go on for hours about this thing i cant describe but thats the gist of it) biggrin.gif

and then sex

is there anything else?? smile.gif

(that took me ages to think about that by the way smile.gif )

View Post

yeah.. now thats the bit i dont get, whats "stuff", its like girls just expect u to know what they are hinting at. K ill admit i get what they are hinting at sometimes, but other times its like?? what do u want/? cant u just say it??? and what do u want us guys to understand/?

#31 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

i have to say i dont do that -well, often
but i think its kinda a test to see if you know what shes meaning
it depends on the person on what shes actually wanting
the thing you dont realise is that women analyse things far more than men so we expect you to do that too

oh i dont really know the answer to the question blink.gif smile.gif

anyway i bet u would find it difficult to say what you really want?!?

#32 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:33 AM)
the thing you dont realise is that women analyse things far more than men so we expect you to do that too

oh i dont really know the answer to the question blink.gif  smile.gif

View Post

LOL!, well thats a starter!... i just find it hard to analyse a situaltion in dept when i feel there is no need to, but then u notice the look on her face and its, "yup! im watching" kinda thing.

unless im confused myself, i will always say exactly what i really want!

#33 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:46 PM

honestly every word has a hidden meaning-ever wondered why girls get higher marks in textual analysis?!?

i think tho personally if a guy looks really confused i will explain it to him , even although im not the best one for explaining things lol smile.gif

#34 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:42 PM)

View Post

LOL!, well thats a starter!... i just find it hard to analyse a situaltion in dept when i feel there is no need to, but then u notice the look on her face and its, "yup! im watching" kinda thing.

View Post

its really hard to say and explain what someone really wants if u dont have a specific situation to base it on

#35 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:46 AM)
honestly every word has a hidden meaning-ever wondered why girls get higher marks in textual analysis?!?

i think tho personally if a guy looks really confused i will explain it to him , even although im not the best one for explaining things lol smile.gif

View Post

i Mean ive been to the state of paranoia a couple of times when ive been with girls. its creepy!.. u think all these crazy options?? i mean, is that what u want us to become??. paroniatic and obsessive?? LOL!.. i suspect not, cos id hate that myself lol! i swear, if i ever do english again (lol if i fail this year "AGAIN", u have to be my tutor)

#36 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:50 PM

Love is like pi.. natural, irrational, and very important.. wink.gif

#37 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE(dfx @ Jun 3 2005, 11:50 PM)

View Post

and the slightest change in one thing can have dramatic effects !!

pi is such a romantic thing to compare it to lol biggrin.gif

#38 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:42 PM)

View Post

LOL!, well thats a starter!... i just find it hard to analyse a situation in dept when i feel there is no need to, but then u notice the look on her face and its, "yup! im watching" kinda thing.

View Post

its really hard to say and explain what someone really wants if u dont have a specific situation to base it on

View Post

nup, ive always been told, say what u want to, but think about it! if it sounds appropriate then say it, if it doesn't, make it! and if ur confused, say that!... maby i was dropped on my head when i was a baby, and then dropped on my head again 5 years later, on purpose!.. jese i do talk random s*** .. lol!

#39 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE(dfx @ Jun 3 2005, 11:50 PM)

View Post

and the slightest change in one thing can have dramatic effects !!

pi is such a romantic thing to compare it to lol biggrin.gif

View Post

that is sooo romantic.. now all i need is a female who loves maths.. easy chat up line to woooo her lol!

#40 dondon

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 3 2005, 11:50 PM)
QUOTE(dondon @ Jun 4 2005, 12:46 AM)

View Post

i Mean ive been to the state of paranoia a couple of times when ive been with girls. its creepy!.. u think all these crazy options?? i mean, is that what u want us to become??. paroniatic and obsessive?? LOL!.. i suspect not, cos id hate that myself lol! i swear, if i ever do english again (lol if i fail this year "AGAIN", u have to be my tutor)

View Post

obsessive?? def not and im not v sure if "paroniatic" is a word but calm down smile.gif

it is v complicated but do u think its not complicated for us we just pretend it isnt and we have other people to talk about it with properly wheras guys just dont mention proper feelings

ok i will be ur tutor -for a small fee lol smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users