Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
How was it? - HSN forum - Page 21

How was it?

614 replies to this topic

#401 diope

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:58 PM

it would be easier if someone actually just posted the kwehzzchuns

#402 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(ally @ Jun 1 2005, 10:26 PM)
QUOTE(tupacshakur @ Jun 1 2005, 11:22 PM)
roughly how much % do you think it will be? (for a B)

View Post

Difficult to predict, since I don't know the difficulty of the paper, and what people on HSN say only reflects a small minority of people who actually sat the exam.

View Post

but do you think it will increase by 3% from 60% , whatever the difficulty of the exam?
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#403 diope

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:38 PM

can you post da answers, tupac old buddy old pal

#404 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:02 AM

You forgot to flutter your eyelashes tongue.gif

#405 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:30 AM

well i need answers toooooooooooooooooo

EDIT. I need question

#406 Pooch

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Interests:Flying

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:50 AM

Does anyone know how much it will be for a B?

#407 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE(Pooch @ Jun 2 2005, 01:50 AM)
Does anyone know how much it will be for a B?

View Post

Simple answer: no. I'd guess 61/62% though.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#408 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:25 AM

look guys i dont have a scanner (no joke btw) and im not going to write out every single answer to paper 2. Im just going to ANSWER any queries you may have about certain questions in the paper.

wink.gif

the more i look at the paper myself the more nervous i get!!! sad.gif
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#409 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:28 AM

How about you type up the answers to 4 or 5 questions each day for the next few days? wink.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#410 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE(bred @ Jun 2 2005, 09:28 AM)
How about you type up the answers to 4 or 5 questions each day for the next few days? wink.gif

View Post

if you want answers to specific questions i'll answer them wink.gif
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#411 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:31 AM

Unfortunately I can't remember most of the questions. rolleyes.gif

#412 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE(bred @ Jun 2 2005, 09:31 AM)
Unfortunately I can't remember most of the questions.  rolleyes.gif

View Post

then how can you be worrying if you dont know what questions you were stuck at biggrin.gif

im nervous because going by my post chem exam estimates i have something like 63% unsure.gif , seems nervously close to the C border and i need a B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i had an A estimate at school)
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#413 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:37 AM

I'm not really worrying. I think I have a B. I'm just a bit curious because I know the answers are out there!
I already know I got 9 wrong in the MC and at least 12 wrong in P2 (I've probably got a lot more than 12 wrong in P2, it's just that I don't know that yet!).

#414 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:38 AM

for the question about which type of protien is collegen...i said linear sad.gif sad.gif

will i get half mark for that?... because it IS kinda related to "fiberous"
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#415 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE(tupacshakur @ Jun 2 2005, 10:38 AM)
for the question about which type of protien is collegen...i said linear  sad.gif  sad.gif

View Post

I really don't know, sorry.

#416 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE(bred @ Jun 2 2005, 09:39 AM)
QUOTE(tupacshakur @ Jun 2 2005, 10:38 AM)
for the question about which type of protien is collegen...i said linear  sad.gif  sad.gif

View Post

What was the answer?! I remember worrying about that question a bit but I can't remember what I wrote for it. Is the answer fibrous? I'm not sure what I wrote though. sad.gif

View Post

yes the answer is fiburous but that didnt come to me in the exam. sad.gif

i wrote down linear but im scared i'll get nothing for that...isnt linear releated to fiberous?

user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#417 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:43 AM

Oh, wait. Isn't fibrous cross linked and globular linear, or something?

#418 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE(bred @ Jun 2 2005, 09:43 AM)
Oh, wait. Isn't fibrous cross linked and globular linear, or something?

View Post

i think fiberous is linear because its in the skin so it has to be flat.

do u think i mite get half a mark for saying linear?
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

#419 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:47 AM

Man I'm pretty sure it's cross linked.

I Googled Up to double check:

"Cross-linking the reconstituted atelopeptide collagen in an aqueous medium at a concentration of about 0.1 to about 10 mg/ml with a cross-linking agent at a concentration of about 0.001% to 0.05% by weight that forms covalent bonds with the collagen under conditions sufficient to produce a fibrous cross-linked collagen that has greater than about 15 free lysine residues per 1000 amino acid residues and that when in suspension in physiological saline at a concentration of 35 mg/ml exhibits a shear viscosity approximated by the formula."

#420 tupacshakur

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:49 AM

do u think that because of my A estimate they might upgrade me if im on a C but near a B in the exam?

i wish i cud just see my paper getting marked right now.

btw, someone said papers get marked like a week after u sit , is that true?

that means my english and maths have probably been marked!
user posted image

WWE RAW IS WAR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users