Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher Computing Exam 2005 - HSN forum - Page 2

Higher Computing Exam 2005

24 replies to this topic

#21 david__taylor

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:15 AM

harder than i expected but i didn't revise very much so that explains it. i hated the algorithm part - 6 marks down the drain. definately a pass though.

#22 Chünz

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(david__taylor @ May 31 2005, 12:15 PM)
harder than i expected but i didn't revise very much so that explains it. i hated the algorithm part - 6 marks down the drain. definately a pass though.

View Post

I hated that algorithm question... I may have got a few marks for it but it was pretty hard!

#23 Ross

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE(SomethingTypical @ May 30 2005, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE(Matthew @ May 30 2005, 08:52 PM)
Did anyone else notice that question 23 of the new paper said that it was a "mail order company" and (b) (ii) of the question mentioned a bank?       unsure.gif

View Post

Yea, we had a sheet of paper confirming the mistake.

View Post

What did the paper say? We never got that bit explaining the mistake.

#24 SomethingTypical

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:43 PM

CORRECTION NOTICE

TO BE READ BY THE INVIGILATOR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION

(Paper info, date etc)

When you have given out the paper for Computing Higher, please draw the attention of the candidates to the following:

Section II Page 7 , Question 23bii, second line

The eighth word in the line should be replaced by "mail order company's" so the line reads

". . . of language may be suitable for the mail order company's purpose.""

and not as printed

#25 krazykooki

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE(SomethingTypical @ May 31 2005, 08:43 PM)
CORRECTION NOTICE

TO BE READ BY THE INVIGILATOR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION

(Paper info, date etc)

When you have given out the paper for Computing Higher, please draw the attention of the candidates to the following:

Section II Page 7 , Question 23bii, second line

The eighth word in the line should be replaced by "mail order company's" so the line reads

". . . of language may be suitable for the mail order company's purpose.""

and not as printed

View Post

yeah our examiner read that out but he had to point it out to almost everyone cos no one could hear what he was sayin
overall went ok i think algorithm was confusin tho but hopefully iv done ok

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users